• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Take me off the sign ups im not going to be able to participate.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
So...when does this start? ^^

Time schedule
-Regulars every Friday at 7:00 pm EST 4:00 pm for PST, 6:00 Central , if you are in none of these timezones please figure out what time u have to be in the chat for this
-Low / Mid tier tournies every saturday ( will alternate between weekends ) - 4:00 PM EST 1:00 pm PST, 3:00 Central, if you are in none of these timezones please figure out what time u have to be in the chat for this

unless told ahead otherwise
the answer is in there The COD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Mid Tiers might be the only thing I can't make it to. Have to talk to a manager for work shenanigans. Remember to sign up my buddy JESUS for Regulars.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
not sure if we are replacing mid tiers for low tiers yet this week, though i highly doubt we will considering 10 people already signed up for mid tiers.

edit: changed the time for mid tier tournies it is now 6 PM EST (other timezones are in the OP)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I get lazy when it comes to wifi tournaments for specifc days. Sign me up for both (KoRoBeNiK) though I promise I will foreget unless someone PM's me

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
No, I just lack the proper mentality to play this game.

R.O.B. is worse than I am, though, he gets infinited!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So does Ganon, Puff dies at 2%, and GW is just garb.
Ganon doesn't get infinited, bar the ICs, but they do that to everybody. Jigglypuff only dies at 2% if you use Sing, and Game & Watch is just garb if you use him alongside R.O.B.

u just mad because you don't use manly characters. (smirk)

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero

Aibou

Smash Master
I soooo need wifi. These tournies need moar sparkles.

Congrats DS. And don't listen to what anyone has to say, you played really well <3

Top Bottom