• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official UK Brawl Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

The Official UK Power Rankings

Character Player | Accuracy Rating | Ranking Points

S Tier
:snake: Calzorz | 3/3 | 600
:marth: Anaky | 3/3 | 490
:falco: Kasper | 3/3 | 470

A Tier
:olimar::wario: Doplghost | 2/3 | 330
:luigi2::rob: JMiller | 3/3 | 300
:metaknight::rob: Fuzzyness | 2/3 | 270

B Tier
:fox: C.R.Z | 3/3 | 240
:diddy: Cong | 2/3 | 240
:falcon::falco: Willz | 2/3 | 240

C Tier
:peach: Siri | 2/3 | 210
:olimar: Pafos | 3/3 | 180
:popo: Shlurpie | 2/3 | 180

D Tier
:bowser2: IxisNaugus | 1/3 | 180
:zerosuitsamus: P3 | 1/3 | 180
:marth: Retroking | 1/3 | 180
:metaknight: Legit | 1/3 | 180
:falco: Teran | 2/3 | 150

E Tier
:ike: G.P. | 2/3 | 120
:rob::marth: Xatm | 2/3 | 120
:rob: V26 | 1/3 | 120
:pikachu2: Hoe4u | 1/3 | 120
:popo: Minh | 1/3 | 120
:diddy: Joeman | 1/3 | 120
:metaknight: K.Mac | 1/3 | 120

F Tier
:olimar::marth: Harlex | 2/3 | 105
:lucario: MTR | 3/3 | 80
:lucario: Jihad | 3/3 | 80

G Tier
:wolf: J.P.S | 1/3 | 60
:pit: DNE | 1/3 | 60
:gw: Chaoschris | 1/3 | 60
:gw: Psykicko | 1/3 | 60
:popo::metaknight: Popcorn | 1/3 | 60
:wario: Baronmack | 1/3 | 60
:diddy: Brij | 1/3 | 60
:sonic: StarShadowX | 2/3 | 45
:falco: Marni | 2/3 | 45

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
How The System Works

Introduction
Well firstly this is a basic Power Rankings system created by myself, to give a general idea of the skill level of each player in the UK. Obviously its not 100% accurate, as there has to be accuracy values to make up for people not attending tournaments.

How It Works
The system is made up by a points system. The higher you place at a tournament, the more points you will get, which may possibly move you to a higher position in the rankings. If a player does not attend a tourney, then their rankings points will be concluded based of their previous point count. For example, if a player has attended 2 out of 3 tournaments, and has 60 points, they will be given an extra 30 points to make up an accuracy value. Here is the points system:

Points System
1st = 200
2nd = 170
3rd = 150
4th = 120
5th = 100
7th = 80
9th = 60
13th = 40
17th = 20
25th = 10

Placings
Winning gets you slightly more points than second and third, and coming third gets you slightly more points than fourth, after than it goes down in twentys down to last place, which will be 25th at maximum, as UK dont usually get a very big turnout, but still alot of high level players attend, keeping the tournaments open for competition.

Placements
If a player is on the same amount of points as another player, and you're thinking, "why are they above me?" this may be because they have attended more tournies than you, and therefore their accuracy value is more accurate. If both of these are the same, the higher placing player will be the player that uses a lower tier character.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
dople uses wario aswell and fuzzy uses Rob aswell.

clearly miller doesnt just use weegee lol

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Stop being so difficult. You know exactly what Andy means.
no i dont. ive argued with miller about who he mains.ive said time and time again that he mains weegee and hes said no.i dont even think he uses weegee the majority of the time, thats why it should be changed.

fuzzy told me he mains Rob, so there should be no reason for the mk icon.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
oh noes, I gotta get my *** out of G-tier ASAP!
and why is Brij higher than me? we have the same attendance, same points, and the same character, but I beat him in alphabetic placing ;)

no i dont. ive argued with miller about who he mains.ive said time and time again that he mains weegee and hes said no.i dont even think he uses weegee the majority of the time, thats why it should be changed.

fuzzy told me he mains Rob, so there should be no reason for the mk icon.
Okay I'm going to run this by you now. Power Rankings relate to tournament placings, at least, this one does so far. Now, as long as I've been in this scene (exactly the same time as Miller), his main character, who he has used more then any other IN TOURNAMENT has been Luigi. That's why it shouldn't be changed.

Fuzzy's one I agree should be changed. I was infact however, referring to Miller's.

oh noes, I gotta get my *** out of G-tier ASAP!
and why is Brij higher than me? we have the same attendance, same points, and the same character, but I beat him in alphabetic placing ;)
That is without a doubt, the best reasoning EVER XD!!!!

Edit: Andy, I spell checked, grammar checked and gayed the second post so it was more understandable <3.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Okay I'm going to run this by you now. Power Rankings relate to tournament placings, at least, this one does so far. Now, as long as I've been in this scene (exactly the same time as Miller), his main character, who he has used more then any other IN TOURNAMENT has been Luigi. That's why it shouldn't be changed.

Fuzzy's one I agree should be changed. I was infact however, referring to Miller's.

That is without a doubt, the best reasoning EVER XD!!!!
they may use to be the case with miller, but it is not anymore.Not since last year. and remember this ranking started from results from jan

they may use to be the case with miller, but it is not anymore.Not since last year. and remember this ranking started from results from jan
From the last three tournaments (two of which I went to), I saw more Luigi from Miller then anybody else. It's also pretty much a standard that regardless of when you look at it, Luigi will always be seen as Miller's best/most used character.

You could take the liberty of going back to all of Miller's matches for the past three tournaments and seeing which character Miller used more, but that would be a waste of your time. If you're this intent on being so ragey about a picture next to a guys name in a power rankings system that nobody else except the UK gives a **** about, then please, go right ahead. I'll just sit here being amused and whatnot.

popcorn.gif

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
From the last three tournaments (two of which I went to), I saw more Luigi from Miller then anybody else. It's also pretty much a standard that regardless of when you look at it, Luigi will always be seen as Miller's best/most used character.

You could take the liberty of going back to all of Miller's matches for the past three tournaments and seeing which character Miller used more, but that would be a waste of your time. If you're this intent on being so ragey about a picture next to a guys name in a power rankings system that nobody else except the UK gives a **** about, then please, go right ahead. I'll just sit here being amused and whatnot.

popcorn.gif
um wut? i was just making a point. Theres no rage, just disagrement.im pretty sure hes used other characters more than weegee but what ever. what do you mean you saw more weegee than anyone else? you werent the only person watching kj lol

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
marni's placement is really unaccurate of his skill level, he'll be higher soon though.

9th in UK with C.Falcon... time to aim for top5 :p

um wut? i was just making a point. Theres no rage, just disagrement.im pretty sure hes used other characters more than weegee but what ever. what do you mean you saw more weegee than anyone else? you werent the only person watching kj lol
More then anyone else as in more then any of his other characters. You are painfully slow today.

Also wheelz, marni is 2gud, he's only been placed low to prevent people getting jealous.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Marni, G.P, minh (I haven't watched him play but I know his icies are pretty good) and MTR are all at least D tier players imo :D

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh i know im definetely above my placing and andy agrees, i sucked in gt2 but stepped it up fo the next tourney, however i played cal 2nd and then lost to siri after that.
Then of course the retardedness that was september, serious bracket gay
just happenes that way in tournies.

Me and GP are very even in terms of skill, i couldnt say whos above of us 2. minh is a cocky ***** lol, i think if i had an idea of what to do in that mu id win.

marni has stepped it up but id say im still better going off our mm, but he should be way higher

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I dont like being in the bottom 3... bottom 5 is fine. any luck on the alphabetic order argument? I mean, he's not even ere to protest it :p

I dont like being in the bottom 3... bottom 5 is fine. any luck on the alphabetic order argument? I mean, he's not even ere to protest it :p
Well, the better characters are placed lower in the list if you're on the same point level.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Firstly, Fuzzy has only attended 2 of the 3 tournies, and hes used Metaknight for both of them, SmashGT2 and September Monthly, maybe he mains ROB, but he has used Metaknight alot more than ROB.

Miller has beat most people with Luigi, for example Cong, Willz, and some others, but Miller does use ROB alot, and Kirby/Peach now and then, but Luigi mostly.

Finally Willz your that high because of your placing at SmashGT2, with Falco, but i guess il but secondaries on too.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Miller has never beaten me with Luigi, he used Peach vs me at the monthly. Falcon-Peach is so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

and i know i'm that high because of GT2 Andy, but still I'm 9th and I'm gonna aim for top5 with him... as unrealistic as that may be =]

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Miller has never beaten me with Luigi, he used Peach vs me at the monthly. Falcon-Peach is so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

and i know i'm that high because of GT2 Andy, but still I'm 9th and I'm gonna aim for top5 with him... as unrealistic as that may be =]
and at gt2 against me he used rob and tlink.in the last monthly i only saw weegee vs cong and doplghost, just to point that out.

maybe fuzzy did use mk most of the time but he still mains rob XD

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
**** yea i already played against two of the top 3!

way to go calzorz/anaky/kasper :D

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I use Wario more than Olimar... I dont wanna be a pain but diddy/wario would be more accurate :v

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I cba to update this again lol, this thread can be LOCKED now.

I might create another one next year depending on what goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom