• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hey guys I'm running a small little project and I thought I would post here and see if anyone would be interested. Some of you guys might have seen the FL thread in the main ATL south board. After a while of neglect I decided to work on it again. Since the thread was made for Florida reference, information, news and history I've been working on sections of it at a time. Right now I'm gonna start the video section and I wanted to see if you guys have any special vids you want to submit. I'm gonna be going through YT myself to collect vids for everyone, but if any of you guys have any free time and feel like it. Feel free to make a post in the thread with some videos you want added. They can be any year since I'll be splitting vids up by year for each person. I'll appreciate any input on the thread. I know probably not many of you guys look into the thread much, but I wanted to work on it either way.~

Polt I'm glad you're alright. I was shocked to hear about what happened. I heard nothing of the news till I had gotten home. Also lol I'd be too scared of my mind to think of pulling out my DS.

DC

Smash Cadet
YAAHOOOOO SOOODAAA YAAHOOO SOOOOODAAAAA.

I really need my phone DC lol..
Tell Luis to come get it or some ****. I'm a busy man holy **** man I work two ****ing jobs and go to school full time, you leave your **** in my car and expect me to drop it off at your crib like Santa Claus droppin presents off or some ****? The **** I look like?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Of course Polt was ok, I was there with him in spirit lending him my...power? Something IDK lol But anyways Snipa is the best button masher on the GC controller. I'm 2nd best everyone else sux cause I'm NICK RIDDLE IM THE BEST HAIR SHAKY TEAMMATE 2nd MLG RAWR!!!

For some reason I'm the best masher on Xbox and PS3 controller... >_>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, imma get through soooooooo much birth by sleep this weekend

...until i remember the psp battery sucks ***, so i wont even make it one way to georgia

/dsissuperior

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Tell Luis to come get it or some ****. I'm a busy man holy **** man I work two ****ing jobs and go to school full time, you leave your **** in my car and expect me to drop it off at your crib like Santa Claus droppin presents off or some ****? The **** I look like?
Bring it to zp tomorrow and Luis will get it for me.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
man, imma get through soooooooo much birth by sleep this weekend

...until i remember the psp battery sucks ***, so i wont even make it one way to georgia

/dsissuperior
i sold that **** cuz i had the original ones and those *****es didnt last more than like 8 hrs :\ which wasnt enough for a car ride!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm running a small little project and I thought I would post here and see if anyone would be interested. Some of you guys might have seen the FL thread in the main ATL south board. After a while of neglect I decided to work on it again. Since the thread was made for Florida reference, information, news and history I've been working on sections of it at a time. Right now I'm gonna start the video section and I wanted to see if you guys have any special vids you want to submit. I'm gonna be going through YT myself to collect vids for everyone, but if any of you guys have any free time and feel like it. Feel free to make a post in the thread with some videos you want added. They can be any year since I'll be splitting vids up by year for each person. I'll appreciate any input on the thread. I know probably not many of you guys look into the thread much, but I wanted to work on it either way.~

Polt I'm glad you're alright. I was shocked to hear about what happened. I heard nothing of the news till I had gotten home. Also lol I'd be too scared of my mind to think of pulling out my DS.
mlg south hype video!!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh I'll deff add that to the combo vid section. Man AfroESAM had the largest video history out of everyone so far T.T lol. I'll probably link you guys when I finish the SFL section. You know it can be interesting to see how you've grown/changed as a player from '08 to now.

Umby

Smash Master
Top Bottom