• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
It was GREAT meeting all you guys for the first time. For those who signed, my wife enjoyed the autographs. I finally got home at about 6am an am still tired as ****. I kinda got boned on the brackets, but its alright. I got one win and learned so much, so it wasn't a complete wash. Also, thanks for all you guys advice. I feel like I'm already a better player.

Next time can we have it like a UGA. That would be really convenient.:laugh:

******* Also, all those that met me there add me as a friend, if I don't add you first!

Player-1

Smash Legend
So I had a lot of fun that this and I'm sure others did as well, so I was thinking we should take 10% of the normal pot splits at the waba tournaments and start saving up for another tournament with $1000 pot split so we can have these kinds of tournaments more often and have it at the USGA venue so we don't have to wait to get that room next time and actually start on time and not at 8, not necessarily the USGA venue, just as long as it's easy to work with.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
that's a good idea. but imo, take 20% from the pot so you guys can have big tournaments more often.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I wouldn't mind 20% either, but I just said 10% because I'm not sure if other people who usually won would be okay with with it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wouldn't mind 20% either, but I just said 10% because I'm not sure if other people who usually won would be okay with with it.
Some sort of percentage split around that area would be fine by me if it went to hosting a guaranteed-pot tournament in the future.

Player-1

Smash Legend
we'll have to talk to min about it sometime, does anyone even know the current pot split for the monthly anyway?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
is there gonna be a results thread?

i went all the way to ATL to lose to some ***** diddy!!

p1 play me on wifi teach me the MU

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Shout outs!!!

Alby - I'm sad we didn't we didn't get to friendly again but it was mad fun talking to you and doing those dubs before the tourney

Flea - All that time we chatted we didn't play each other, wtf? But it was still mad fun talking with you

Ally - Yo thanks for helping Flea when we asked you for MU help

Elev8 - Thanks for helping me out with the Diddy MU

BigLou - Thanks for helping me too, sorry I ended up leaving early even though I said I wouldn't :/

LinkQueen & Lyte - Nice playing you guys

Kismet - It was really fun playing you even though you embarrassed me XD

Kadaj - Even though I didn't win the match against Kismet thanks for the advice!

Reflex - Great seeing you again, loved talking to you, and I loved your hat!!!

Sorry for anyone else I'm forgetting but I hope to see you all again that was the most fun I've ever had at a tourney.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hey everyone I had mad fun yesterday Flea and I both just woke up so yeah haha. Umby's over here as well. The Tourney was so great. Thank you to everyone that came out to the Dubz tourney, and another thank you to the 103 or 101 attendees. Def. showed that GA has a rising smash scene and we can hang w/ the other guys.

Specific shoutouts.

Alby: Such close games man. I'm glad you used D3 and beat my Mk the first game because I thought you wouldn't haha.

Player1: Such fun games. I can't say I don't have fun playing the Diddy MU @ all haha. Especially against someone that can just adapt in the middle of battle lol. Next time I'll know what stage to ban though :laugh:

Billy: Haha dude stop falling asleep @ tourney's xD. We got 4 hats on your head, even though you awoke after the like 3rd. Also GG's Billy I'm gonna take both you and P1 Next time, just you watch ;)

Dyno: Good to see you again and not through wifi :laugh: Sucks we couldn't get not even 1 friendly in for dubz that WHOLE time haha. Oh well maybe next time.

MVD: You're such a good Snake dude don't feel bad about your losses ;_;. I believe in you meeeeeeeeeeeen. I also WILL NOTICE A GRENADE NEXT TO MY FOOT NO MATTER HOW CLUTCH THE MATCH IS LMFAO

Ally: It was nice to meet you lol. Thanks for the MK tips although it's the same tips Lounis was telling me I just didn't listen. Tsk tsk tsk. Oh, well I did it for Dinner Ally. I did it for Dinner lol.

Kismet: You did really well I can't believe you lost the way you did to Ally. This is def. the communities fault for not hyping when you were getting your strings in.

Great Job for anyone I didn't mention!

I hope I proved I'm somewhat decent haha

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Results:
1: Ally
2: Seibrik
3: Mr. Domino
4: NinjaLink
5: BigLou
5: Kismit
7: Afro