• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO STORM Presents: EXP Con 2010 - St. Augustine, FL - Oct. 8th-10th - The NEW FAST2?

-!-

Smash Lord
Laaaaaagggg is not fun specially if there's no Component cables hooked up :(

Finding a Ho-Ho! Made my day though! Nd I should have Cosplay for this :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hence why I said full. I know those are the results that actually matter but I wanna see the headcount. I hope M2K walked away with more than chump change like he had the previous 3 tournies he won down here.

-!-

Smash Lord
To my knowledge:

3rd: Xaltis
4th: Ryo
5th: GDX
5th: SuperWolf
7th: Afro
7th: M!X
9th: Yin
9th: Some Sonic

That's all I got, and I dont think this got more then 40, it felt like thirty-some

-!-

Smash Lord
Another Con with TV problems :( I hated how I couldn't carry my bag in the gaming room I almost lost my Ho-Ho!

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I want to thank everyone who came out to CEO X Storm. The event seemed to have run pretty smoothly. Melee didn't happened because there were not enough entrants.

We had 18 teams for Brawl Doubles and 44 players for Brawl Singles (Subtract 8 refunds). I left the players who received a refund in the brackets. Probably shouldn't have done that, as the payout looks messed with. I'll have to implement a No Refund policy for future tournaments as this isn't fair for the players who are entering for someone to just get a refund regardless of the reason. So I apologize for that.

Please give me your feedback on your thoughts on the tournament. Too slow? Monitors laggy? I'm obnoxious? Whatever. Let me know what's up.

Here are the full results...

Brawl Singles:

1: Mewtwo King ($216)
2: Seibrik ($108)
3: Xaltis ($36)
4: Ryo
5: Superwolf
5: GDX
7: M!XX
7: Afro
9: Xin
9: Yinn
9: Rawrsaurus
9: Green Ace
13: SheikSSBM
13: Melas Cratos
13: Loser
13: DotheDash
17: D Fear
17: Thomas Hiepo
17: Ryu
17: Arie
17: Ben
17: Spidaman
17: Michael B
17: Jeremiah
25: William
25: Battom
25: NO
25: Gabe
25: Isaac
25: Jake
25: JV
25: Shadow-Link
33: Z
33: Daniel
33: Rando
33: Marcus
33: Lewf
33: Bam
33: Nobody
33: B Star
33: Ty
33: Alex
33: James
49: Krist

Brawl Doubles:

1: Nickelodeon Convention (Seibrik / Afro)
2: Double Up, Bubble Up (DewDaDash / M2K)
3: Banana Hammock (GDX / DFEAR)
4: Chops Can Bring the Heat But He Cant go Eat (Green Ace / Xaltis)
5: Naples
5: Arizona
7: Solid Penguin
7: Antidisestablishmentarianism
9: Golden Pear
9: El Pollo Loco
9: Fellow Plus Yellow
9: A
13: Superfly
13: Time Lords
13: Mo-Hi
13: Assassin
17: We Dont Know Yet
17: Isaac

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
I wish I enter the SSBB tournament but I was running low on money, so I had to choose between BlazBlue or SSBB , I went with BlazBlue and did okay in that. But I got some SSBB friendlies in and had a really awesome time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
TVs were horrible. i use a LCD in my house and these were way worse

the bag policy was also wtf.

besides that though it was ok i guess. for not having that much space you did pretty good

OverLade

Smash Hero
I wish I enter the SSBB tournament but I was running low on money, so I had to choose between BlazBlue or SSBB , I went with BlazBlue and did okay in that. But I got some SSBB friendlies in and had a really awesome time.
Hey you were the girl from Metrocon right?

I was firelord Ozai and my brother was Taigakan :laugh:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
TVs were horrible. i use a LCD in my house and these were way worse

the bag policy was also wtf.

besides that though it was ok i guess. for not having that much space you did pretty good
You probably use Component cables on urs, I noticed that no set up had them... felt like playing Online :(

but yea next time Components = 2X better.

~M!X

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping that someone would bring a Tube TV or 2. Unfortunately, the convention owner purchased only LCD televisions and LCD monitors.

Top Bottom