• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Halloween Smash!- October 23

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Pluplue

Smash Ace
So I wuz thinkin liek mebbe peepz could bring recording equipment this time? So many epic gamez at the last one, we need to immortalize them all.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ gallax! I might show up at this one...2DJeff want our rematch? Renki you already know I want mine! :) You wrecked my metaknight last time. Anyway have a great day smashers. Walnut is getting better and bringing Florida with him.

PS. I think?? ~ Yes I play mario still :D (Walnut)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol @ gallax! I might show up at this one...2DJeff want our rematch? Renki you already know I want mine! :) You wrecked my metaknight last time. Anyway have a great day smashers. Walnut is getting better and bringing Florida with him.

PS. I think?? ~ Yes I play mario still :D (Walnut)
sure money match? wifi isnt going to save u 4rm my insane chain grabs this time

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i felt bad for the melee players last NLL

not cause of the room they had, but because the AC just happened to be broken for the room they had. i went in there for a few seconds and that **** was a sauna. ****ing terrible

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i felt bad for the melee players last NLL

not cause of the room they had, but because the AC just happened to be broken for the room they had. i went in there for a few seconds and that **** was a sauna. ****ing terrible
i hope i get matched up with you 1st round

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol why. GW vs diddy is not fun for either of us. just straight boring
try Ice climbers vs diddy lol and trust me it will be fun
ice climbers are my better than my gnw now i only play them because i believe they have so much much potential in there meta game such as fusion ice climbers

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
try Ice climbers vs diddy lol and trust me it will be fun
ice climbers are my better than my gnw now i only play them because i believe they have so much much potential in there meta game such as fusion ice climbers
Fusion isn't practical.
The mk matchup is a lost cause.

IC are booty.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Fusion isn't practical.
The mk matchup is a lost cause.

IC are booty.
iv seen ppl pull it off in a match im just saying the metagame in them is evolving
and that mu is what u think just cause u get beat by xsaltis that match is a 45:55 its very winnable... and also where did the mk mu come up 4rm anyways? u cant really compare all ic players to the mk mu lain beats MKs sumtimes, chesse sumtimes and Kakera like 90% of the time and also imo i think diddy kong should be 1st on the tier list i kinda agree with m2k wen we were talking

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
iv seen ppl pull it off in a match im just saying the metagame in them is evolving
and that mu is what u think just cause u get beat by xsaltis that match is a 45:55 its very winnable... and also where did the mk mu come up 4rm anyways? u cant really compare all ic players to the mk mu lain beats MKs sumtimes, chesse sumtimes and Kakera like 90% of the time
Me getting beat by Xaltis is irrelevant and every match where fusion is accidentally pulled off is brushed off as a joke and quit.

Where are you even getting 45:55 from? Who do you even play?
ICs haven't done anything since lain beat m2k what a year and a half ago?
Whens the last time an IC won anything notable? All the top ICs lose to mks now because they all learned how easy it is to beat them.
The IC metagame definitely isn't evolving not sure where you got that lie from.
They're at a stand still and dropping.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Me getting beat by Xaltis is irrelevant and every match where fusion is accidentally pulled off is brushed off as a joke and quit.

Where are you even getting 45:55 from? Who do you even play?
ICs haven't done anything since lain beat m2k what a year and a half ago?
Whens the last time an IC won anything notable? All the top ICs lose to mks now because they all learned how easy it is to beat them.
The IC metagame definitely isn't evolving not sure where you got that lie from.
They're at a stand still and dropping.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Knight_(SSBB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezsot8VHQlI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qym_Z48vp5k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGvmFH3bkU&feature=related
IC meta game is qlitches are very possible also why do you think they bann the frezze glitch in Melee at a point in time? because ppl masterd it and started to use it
I play Bebop a MK main i played Fearless not a mk main
Redhalberd he wasup by 1 stock before we quit the match cause he was taking to long to get registared xD just friendlys though and Raz And a couple other ppl... U can keep b1tching all u want about the mu but its not going to get you better at it;)
Im dont with this convo with you cause ive clearly proved my point (also i never said IC are better then MK im just saying its a Very Very winnable MU) so shut up and stop trying to akct all tough and stuff just cause ur on PRs lol no1 was even talking about MK and u try to bring that topic in here just cause u lose at it all the time

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Wow...theres so much wrong with your post I don't know where to begin.

I can find you 10x the amount of videos you can of mk beating ic.
IC meta game is qlitches are very possible also why do you think they bann the frezze glitch in Melee at a point in time?
Ah something was in melee. An excellent point. These are the exact same games after all.
Alright man you base your whole metagame off fusion and see how far that gets you.
I'm the one that made a thread about it and brought it up. I wanted it to be useful more than anyone. Its not.

I play Bebop a MK main i played Fearless not a mk main
A random and an Olimar main. Good stuff.

Redhalberd he wasup by 1 stock before we quit the match cause he was taking to long to get registared xD just friendlys though and Raz And a couple other ppl...
So you weren't losing by more than 1 stock? Good **** I guess?

U can keep b1tching all u want about the mu but its not going to get you better at it;)
Im dont with this convo with you cause ive clearly proved my point (also i never said IC are better then MK im just saying its a Very Very winnable MU) so shut up and stop trying to
akct all tough and stuff just cause ur on PRs
I got a laugh out of this. Me? Acting tough? I said a matchup was bad im such a bully.
I don't needa defend myself because I tell people all the time im bad and im coming off the PR.

lol no1 was even talking about MK and u try to bring that topic in here just cause u lose at it all the time
**** , you caught me.
You definitely made your point man. I back off.

Top Bottom