• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HUSTLE II BC Canada (feat. Diakonos, BluntedObject, Sion, Hitsugaya + More)

Cross.

Smash Ace
am i the only one who cant see the matches cuz the screen is blocked by some green screen of death? audio is fine tho...

any ideas on how to fix?
same exact thing is happening to me man idk wtf

tried updating flash, tried in google chrome and still nothing. tried googling it and nothing. idk what could be the problem, but if u find a fix let me know please.

booshk

Smash Lord
If you don't mind me asking, who is Sion? Very nice to watch.

and yes Manuel, you're good too lol
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY TROOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I MISSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sions tight

Violence

Smash Lord
Hey guys, uploading the last match, which is Noobking vs Get@Will, I think.

Also updated tags. I think that just about covers all of the vids from this tournament. See you next time!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey guys, uploading the last match, which is Noobking vs Get@Will, I think.

Also updated tags. I think that just about covers all of the vids from this tournament. See you next time!
SHIEEEEEET

im excited for that.

unknown522

Some guy
man, once manuel starts death comboing spacies + falcon every single time, he's gonna be a killing machine.

Hitsuguya is still alright. Gotta work on that tech skill though.

Eric tried to go jiggs?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yeah Eric tried to go Jiggs on me after I was up 2-0.
I haven't really played much up till the last 2 tourneys but somewhat getting back into the groove. I keep grabbing or spot dodging when I want to float out of shield bair. So annoying.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
He's in the crew [elegant.destruction] with John, myself, and Will.

He start out as a Link player. Then he learned about Falco's dair.

He's been in the comm for a good 2 years, iirc.

He doesn't approve of 3d women.

Violence

Smash Lord
So guys, a lot of people have asked about commentary, and I'm willing to set it up for us at the next tournament, but I have a few stipulations.

So I don't want to have to render audio with a video file for every commentary vid. It takes forever. I've watch HomeMadeWaffles do it, and honestly, I don't know how he does it, that **** takes forever, and I don't have the time to do it. Besides, I'd rather just be on a schedule that lets me upload everything when I get home, and take care of the tags and stragglers over two days.

So either, I need a capture card, or I need a microphone that can connect to component(like the same wires that the Gamecube uses, as well as two joiners(the opposite of splitters).

Since I'm new in the area, if people want to find these for me and get them, I would appreciate it a lot, and reimburse them, of course. If people would direct me to the nearest large electronics store, I can also go there myself this weekend and try to pick it up.

I'm all for making our videos **** more, I just don't want to work harder, but smarter.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So guys, a lot of people have asked about commentary, and I'm willing to set it up for us at the next tournament, but I have a few stipulations.

So I don't want to have to render audio with a video file for every commentary vid. It takes forever. I've watch HomeMadeWaffles do it, and honestly, I don't know how he does it, that **** takes forever, and I don't have the time to do it. Besides, I'd rather just be on a schedule that lets me upload everything when I get home, and take care of the tags and stragglers over two days.

So either, I need a capture card, or I need a microphone that can connect to component(like the same wires that the Gamecube uses, as well as two joiners(the opposite of splitters).

Since I'm new in the area, if people want to find these for me and get them, I would appreciate it a lot, and reimburse them, of course. If people would direct me to the nearest large electronics store, I can also go there myself this weekend and try to pick it up.

I'm all for making our videos **** more, I just don't want to work harder, but smarter.
SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN!!!

I wouldn't know where to start with that stuff TBH. Maybe try future shop or best buy?

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh hey guys, exciting news...

We can upload vids to blip.tv, as long as they have commentary, and once there, you get paid for how many views you get.

They split ad revenue with you just for having your vids up on their site.

I can make a paypal account for BC Smash and upload future commented vids on there.

With the funds we make, however meager they are, we can pay for things like sending people to national events, or bringing people up here to play with us. As long as we get viewers, it's a good idea. I've been talking with Norcal vid uploaders and I think they've also been wanting to try it out.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wait really? i'm going over to blip right now.

also you can
1) use a microphone with a 3.5 output
2) get a 3.5 to stereo cable (i'll amazon search you one if you're feeling lazy)

success!*
*success is variable pending on the normal output of the microphone.**
**easily fixed via virtualdub and your favorite audio program!***
***by favorite i mean pirated

unknown522

Some guy
Yeah Eric tried to go Jiggs on me after I was up 2-0.
I haven't really played much up till the last 2 tourneys but somewhat getting back into the groove. I keep grabbing or spot dodging when I want to float out of shield bair. So annoying.
I hear that. It's a pain in the ***. Just keep working at it.

:039:I'm gonna main Jiggs now guys.. It's official! =D =D =D
what happened to sheik?

Diakonos

Smash Lord

You live SO close to best buy it's not even funny.

Walk towards broadway and cambie. Walk an extra block and a half. Past Wendy's. You'll see the huge electronics store there.

booshk

Smash Lord
please don't D:

I'm going back to jigglypuff and I really don't want to do puff dittos F*CK

plus your falco is so good man, why would you want to switch?
its ok evan he wont cuz ill **** HIS JIGGS : @ : @
and HIS FALCO EVEN HARDERR!!!! : D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man canada is scarier than i thought

all these guys ****** each other jeez

unknown522

Some guy
^ EC isn't the only one to do that. It's just what happens when your character is one of the best. Doesn't matter what game it is.

Why are you trying oppress people and make everyone conform to Fox Unknown :mad:
haha, I don't want them to. It's just what everyone is doing.

Sion

Island of Horizon
no you main falco and secondary someone slower/worse

then you realize falco is your only option

Sion

Island of Horizon
why is that

i'm pretty sure i've lost more recorded sets than i've won
plus my falco is boring

Sion

Island of Horizon
idk i always get styled on by manuel

just bothers me that people say stuff about falco instead of marth... because i get styled on?

not to mention that i'm super not satisfied with my falco. ever.

Top Bottom