• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
According to PM: TTYD The Great Gonzales Jr. Can call upon 9000 other Yoshi's and stampede over the oppenent. Gonna see if Solid Soul will finish that texture of GG jr. so I can do this.
Great Gonzales Jr. SS Tier: Moar broken then MK
nothing is more broken than meta knight.

well.............maybe? chuck norris

chuck norris can beat M2K with Ganon.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Pyle...you have to do it now, you just hafto

And YUP...I stuck my 360 in the oven..let it chill...put it back together...orgasmed from excitement that it works again

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
alright so im playing wifi ladder and this guy challenges me.

doesnt he look exactly like juj with sunglasses on? maybe im in the wrong....

Laurel

Smash Ace
he does LOL^

i smoked from a vaporizer only once and it was amazing. need to do it again.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
he does LOL^

i smoked from a vaporizer only once and it was amazing. need to do it again.
I wish I could do that again. I've kept myself clean in case a job comes along that requires a drug test. It's also required to be clean for medical studies...

I wish Obama would hurry up with his plan to decriminalize mary jane so that a person could be drug tested for it and still get the job.

After all, what's it matter if the employee is a stoner as long as they don't show up to work stoned? You still have to worry about cigarette smokers who take constant breaks cuz they're "stressed" and raging alcoholics that call in because they are hung over.

Luckily there's something called spice (perfectly legal, won't screen on drug tests) which I've tried and you can get the same effect. Too bad it's hella expensive though :(

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Don't smoke too much spice, my friend got a heart attack from too much consumption of it. x__________-x

Espy do I pm you my questions/answers?

Laurel

Smash Ace
if you're not left-handed you're not allowed to be a san antonio marth.

idk what that spice stuff is but i'll stick to my natural flower.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ah, Jing. I was wondering when you would post in here. Good to see ya. :3

@Mistah' Niggz: I have no clue. When all of your questions have been answered, why not just copypasta them in here all in one big post?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lemme give you some, then.

- What's Mr. *** for?
- Name five things that are NOT monetary that you wish you had in your pockets.
- How do you get your hair the way it is?
- What's your favorite place to get burgers?
- Sexy Nurse, or Sexy Maid?
- If you could take anyone you want to the best concert of all time, who would it be?
- What crazy adventures would you and the chosen person go on during the concert?
- What's the best way to end the day?
- Cherry Coke, or Vanilla Coke?
- Favorite book?
- How come you buy those mega-gallon waters?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I haz a Question for Morning Star. Wut... color is my Yoshi plushes that's watching over my room when i'm asleep. (I'm dead serious)
Also I'm sure I have an idea on why the water gallon every tournament..

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
if you're not left-handed you're not allowed to be a san antonio marth.

idk what that spice stuff is but i'll stick to my natural flower.
so wait, can I still 2ndary him? 0.0 lol (because I do)

@Mistah' Niggz: I have no clue. When all of your questions have been answered, why not just copypasta them in here all in one big post?
huh? I've posted here before... 0.0 anyway thank you, and yes it's good to see you too Espy ^.^

Edit: @ Swagga - well... I only 2ndary him, I main Sonic of course ^.^

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
- What's Mr. *** for?

It's shorter to say than Morningstar. And I really like it for some reason. xD

A lightsaber, keys to a jet pack, hydro,a pack of Airheads, and a good pocket-sized book. Now we have ourselves an adventure!

A little bit of wax, Aquanet (back when I used to be more crazy with it) and some skill. :] Lately I haven't been doing anything to it though.

FUDDRUCKERS HANDS DOWN. Chester's is good too.

Definitely the sexy maid. The nurse might clean up after, but with the maid it's a sure thing. ;)

- If you could take anyone you want to the best concert of all time, who would it be?

I'd take EVERYONE I call my friend to the best concert ever. Then we could all have the best night ever!

- What crazy adventures would you and the chosen person go on during the concert?

The possibilities are endless. I'd like to think it'd be a little something like the movie Detroit Rock City though.

Sex and a midnight toke. SWF and basking in the ambiance of the night if I'm out of herb and women. xD

I HAVE to go with the cherry!

- Favorite book?

"Battle Royale" [novel not the manga] by Koushun Takami, "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis, and "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. ****

And hereeee weeee... GO:

Because there's no fluoride in those jugs of purified water that I buy (.79 cents at H-E-B, Hill Country Fair Purified Water). Fluoride is pumped into our city's (and most other cities') water supply. So we cook with it, drink it, shower with it, etc. However it's extremely toxic to the human body, especially over long periods of time. It contributes to thyroid problems (thyroid cancer rates went up 400% in San Fransisco since it's had fluoridated drinking water), osteoporosis, damage to the immune system, arthritis, and it also gave rats a rare form of liver cancer, bone cancer, and oral tumors when tested upon. Germans were also the first people to start putting fluoride in the water during the Nazi regime. It's also in most toothpastes unless stated otherwise. Yes it's bad to brush your teeth with, and especially to swallow. Fluoride wouldn't be so bad if the powers that be didn't remove iodine from our breads and and other food we eat because iodine neutralizes the fluoride. So eat lots of iodized salt, mangos, and most importantly PINEAPPLES so you don't have too much fluoride and no iodine deficiencies. "They" profit off of making you more and more toxic. ;)

Plus I like to stay hydrated. :]

Wut... color is my Yoshi plushes that's watching over my room when i'm asleep. (I'm dead serious)

Uh... cyan?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Are you mainly going Yoshi now or DK?

How does it feel to be responsible for making me slowly switch over to Bowse?

Best Disney movie EVER?

What should I cast you as in a short film?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
nothing is more broken than meta knight.

well.............maybe? chuck norris

chuck norris can beat M2K with Ganon.
Ganon can beat M2K with Ganon.

And Morningstar just gave some of the best answers I've ever heard. XD

I always thought Mr. *** came from your tag in game spelling MRNIG. lol

Lemme' think of some questions real quick...

Any sports that you're into?

How'd you get your super sexy button inputting skills? :p

If Brawl wasn't around, what game would you be into the most?

Fave Pokemon?

Why Snake and DK?

Who's your video game wifey?

White chicks, or white chicks?

If you could be any SA smasher for a day, who would it be?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
And hereeee weeee... GO:

Because there's no fluoride in those jugs of purified water that I buy (.79 cents at H-E-B, Hill Country Fair Purified Water). Fluoride is pumped into our city's (and most other cities') water supply. So we cook with it, drink it, shower with it, etc. However it's extremely toxic to the human body, especially over long periods of time. It contributes to thyroid problems (thyroid cancer rates went up 400% in San Fransisco since it's had fluoridated drinking water), osteoporosis, damage to the immune system, arthritis, and it also gave rats a rare form of liver cancer, bone cancer, and oral tumors when tested upon. Germans were also the first people to start putting fluoride in the water during the Nazi regime. It's also in most toothpastes unless stated otherwise. Yes it's bad to brush your teeth with, and especially to swallow. Fluoride wouldn't be so bad if the powers that be didn't remove iodine from our breads and and other food we eat because iodine neutralizes the fluoride. So eat lots of iodized salt, mangos, and most importantly PINEAPPLES so you don't have too much fluoride and no iodine deficiencies. "They" profit off of making you more and more toxic. ;)
Thanks for giving me a case study topic for my Technical Writing class.

I was drawing mad blanks! :c

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Why are you so free?

Paw's rubbing off on me

How does it feel to finally lose to Nike?

He's finally got his rivalry. Now I'm gonna bounce back and he knows it. x]

Are you mainly going Yoshi now or DK?

Never played as Yoshi lol. I'm going all Snake baby! DK is my sandbag character. It's really only good vs. Snake, MK, and D3 (lol) for some reason.

How does it feel to be responsible for making me slowly switch over to Bowse?

I was oblivious I was responsible for that! I guess it feels good, if you're into that sorta thing. x]

Tell me the rest of this story, I'm curious lol.

Best Disney movie(s) EVER?

Nightmare Before Christmas or Peter Pan

What should I cast you as in a short film?

The boy who visits the carnival and falls in love with the bearded lady! Or anything "quirky", "out-there", or surreal. I'm not putting on a dress though!

Any sports that you're into?

Hockey is like, the only interesting sport to me. It's really fast paced and really ****ing brutal.

How'd you get your super sexy button inputting skills? :p

Lol I've been playin' Brawl for 2 years now, so I've received a lot of advice and pointers since then. My super-sexy button inputting skills still need some work though. :]

****IN' GALAGA

Fave Pokemon?

I want to ride on a Niddoking and crush pedestrians! Infernape is pretty awesome looking, and Haunter has always been a slick pocket monster.

Why Snake and DK?

Snake was my first and only video game "hero". I grew up on all 3 DK Country games and I really dug the way DK played in Brawl. Too fun

Who's your video game wifey?

Married to Yuna, sleeping with Jade from Mortal Kombat: Deception, but I'm hopelessly in love with Poison Ivy from Arkham Asylum.

White chicks, or white chicks?

Hrm... both? :woman:

If you could be any SA smasher for a day, who would it be?

K Prime. Then I'd lose to Morningstar on purpose. ;)

Laurel

Smash Ace

FUDDRUCKERS HANDS DOWN.
omfg THANK YOU.

And hereeee weeee... GO:

i'm glad you explained this. now i don't have to be called "spoiled" "hollywood" among OTHER THINGS *looks at kon and bigboss* when i refuse to drink tap water.

Wut... color is my Yoshi plushes that's watching over my room when i'm asleep. (I'm dead serious)

Uh... cyan?
i wonder who wrote this. >_>

-- sorry for no questions, i'm super bad at questioning people and i have no idea what to even begin to ask.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
DK is my sandbag character. It's really only good vs. Snake, MK, and D3 (lol) for some reason.

I'm not putting on a dress though!

Hockey is like, the only interesting sport to me. It's really fast paced and really ****ing brutal.

Married to Yuna, sleeping with Jade from Mortal Kombat: Deception, but I'm hopelessly in love with Poison Ivy from Arkham Asylum.

K Prime. Then I'd lose to Morningstar on purpose. ;)
I lol'd at all these except for the hockey one. Lauren and her family got me into hockey; it's a really intense sport. You just pulled a "marry one, **** one, kill love one" on vg women. Amazing.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
- What's Mr. *** for?

It's shorter to say than Morningstar. And I really like it for some reason. xD

A lightsaber, keys to a jet pack, hydro,a pack of Airheads, and a good pocket-sized book. Now we have ourselves an adventure!

A little bit of wax, Aquanet (back when I used to be more crazy with it) and some skill. :] Lately I haven't been doing anything to it though.

FUDDRUCKERS HANDS DOWN. Chester's is good too.

Definitely the sexy maid. The nurse might clean up after, but with the maid it's a sure thing. ;)

I'd take EVERYONE I call my friend to the best concert ever. Then we could all have the best night ever!

The possibilities are endless. I'd like to think it'd be a little something like the movie Detroit Rock City though.

Sex and a midnight toke. SWF and basking in the ambiance of the night if I'm out of herb and women. xD

I HAVE to go with the cherry!

- Favorite book?

"Battle Royale" [novel not the manga] by Koushun Takami, "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis, and "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. ****

And hereeee weeee... GO:

Uh... cyan?
^ Hollywood

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Did you know the term "Hollywood" is derived from the kind of wood they used to make magic wands to cast spells on people way back in the day? When you walk out of a movie feeling like a champ, or feeling like ****, that means the black/white magic worked on you.

:3

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
after a long journey, the time has come. I have accomplished my mission. I have vanquished the great beast. I have BEATEN the Water Temple in OoT.

at 4 am. for no reason.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
after a long journey, the time has come. I have accomplished my mission. I have vanquished the great beast. I have BEATEN the Water Temple in OoT.

at 4 am. for no reason.
So slow.
It upsets me that there are people in the world who haven't beat this game.

But you are on your way Paw.
You're on your way.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could do that again. I've kept myself clean in case a job comes along that requires a drug test. It's also required to be clean for medical studies...

I wish Obama would hurry up with his plan to decriminalize mary jane so that a person could be drug tested for it and still get the job.

After all, what's it matter if the employee is a stoner as long as they don't show up to work stoned? You still have to worry about cigarette smokers who take constant breaks cuz they're "stressed" and raging alcoholics that call in because they are hung over.

Luckily there's something called spice (perfectly legal, won't screen on drug tests) which I've tried and you can get the same effect. Too bad it's hella expensive though :(
Hella expensive, really?? I get like 3g for $15, and I experience the same high, but for a shorter period. As for side effects go, it rly gives a kick to your body, so if you smoke too much, you will get sleep after a while, but it also does say DO NOT CONSUME IT xP .

****IN' GALAGA
HELL YEZ
I grape at that game :3, I could be on it for 30 minutes with one credit <3

at 4 am. for no reason.
'bout time~~~ Next time you should get blazed and play LoZ, wait till you have to do the Shadow Temple/go down kakariko's well as a kid...it'll be epic<3

Zelda sucks

real mans game (cause the japanese name is cooler)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hella expensive, really?? I get like 3g for $15, and I experience the same high, but for a shorter period. As for side effects go, it rly gives a kick to your body, so if you smoke too much, you will get sleep after a while, but it also does say DO NOT CONSUME IT xP .
I haven't actually bought it, I'm just going off what a friend of mine told me. He's in the Marines, so it's all he can smoke. He said it was cheaper in California where he's normally stationed, but it cost him around 50 a g here I think?

But regardless, where the hell are you getting it at 3g for $15? Hook this brother up. I only smoked occasionally back in the day, so overuse isn't an issue for me.

And whenever I get a steady job (**** you ****ty job market) I can go back to all natural ;)

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

I'd posted here before... 0.0 at any rate, it's nice to see you too ^.^ when you're free sonic Dittos maybe? :D and I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree, OoT was a fantastic game :D

@Leaf agreed.
@Paw ~You're Too Slow!~

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
'bout time~~~ Next time you should get blazed and play LoZ, wait till you have to do the Shadow Temple/go down kakariko's well as a kid...it'll be epic<3QUOTE]

I agree with this.

Even though i dont smoke.

I would try this...because those temples still freak the **** out of me and i msober. :3

10:3

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
'bout time~~~ Next time you should get blazed and play LoZ, wait till you have to do the Shadow Temple/go down kakariko's well as a kid...it'll be epic<3
I agree with this.

Even though i dont smoke.

I would try this...because those temples still freak the **** out of me and I'm sober. :3

10:3
*nod* agreed, the wallmasters especially creeped me out 0.0 always just randomly showing up to grab ya, I always hated Re-dead for trying to dryhump you and apparently being able to freeze link with fear
btw, pyledriver, you live on the northeast side of town right?

Edit: this is why I hated Re-Deads

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I haven't actually bought it, I'm just going off what a friend of mine told me. He's in the Marines, so it's all he can smoke. He said it was cheaper in California where he's normally stationed, but it cost him around 50 a g here I think?

But regardless, where the hell are you getting it at 3g for $15? Hook this brother up. I only smoked occasionally back in the day, so overuse isn't an issue for me.

And whenever I get a steady job (**** you ****ty job market) I can go back to all natural ;)
Idk, someguy off craigslist and it's stuff called "bizzle". It's like 3g for $15 and he has strawberry and blueberry :3 <3

*nod* agreed, the wallmasters especially creeped me out 0.0 always just randomly showing up to grab ya, I always hated Re-dead for trying to dryhump you and apparently being able to freeze link with fear
btw, pyledriver, you live on the northeast side of town right?

Edit: this is why I hated Re-Deads
DEAD
HAND

'nuff said

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Idk, someguy off craigslist and it's stuff called "bizzle". It's like 3g for $15 and he has strawberry and blueberry :3 <3
Bring some from whatever the heck your source is and I'll pay you for it at the next tournament we meet at it.

Speaking of the next tournament, what's the plan for MLG Dallas? Espy can you start posting travel plans on the first post?

I want to go, but if I can't go with you guys I'll catch a ride with Street Fighter players because of Absoulute Battle which is taking place the same weekend. It's like an hour and 15 minutes between both venues.

BTW MLG Dallas is the exact same hotel where Quakecon was iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom