• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmfao @ xyros gif hahaha
D.pch vs Xyro will be pretty hype
Sweet.

Seriously. I've never played a Samus. It's gonna be freakin' epic playing a ****ing good one.
You sure? lol
You may end up pulling your hair out if you really have little to no exp with the match up

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
lmfao @ xyros gif hahaha
D.pch vs Xyro will be pretty hype

You sure? lol
You may end up pulling your hair out if you really have little to no exp with the match up
I learn the MU while I play. :(

That's what I did against Meta.

@Illmatic-
Isn't the tourney in...

Dallas?? Confused I R is.

gantrain05

Smash Master
samus is a pretty fun MU i think, its like......one of the few where we have the advantage in kill power imo, its still pretty annoying tho, a good samus is pretty tough to put pressure on.

gantrain05

Smash Master
things that i liked in that video
1. peach bomber pro kill on xyro's second stock = too good.
2. the level you play peach, its pretty good i rarely see other peaches that are that good.
3. peach is just pretty awesome
things that i disliked in that video
1. green peach is too ugly, but at least its not daisy
2. u let mr saturn diieeeeeeeeee!! =(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll try.

I'm scared. @.@

Nice match, btw. I'm guessing this MU needs an *** load of P-shielding.
yeah, you wanna pressure him so he doesn't get into camping. he's learned alot of new tricks since then, and so have I - watch out. haha

don't be scared of coming to Dallas to meet Houston/the rest of Texas, you'll have alot of fun.

Good stuff. Especially off of so little exp.
He shoulda camped more though lol
Thanks, and yeah I was trying to not let him do that. :awesome:

things that i liked in that video
1. peach bomber pro kill on xyro's second stock = too good.
2. the level you play peach, its pretty good i rarely see other peaches that are that good.
3. peach is just pretty awesome
things that i disliked in that video
1. green peach is too ugly, but at least its not daisy
2. u let mr saturn diieeeeeeeeee!! =(
Thanks, this was a while back though.

:mad: you don't like green Peach? :mad:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
yeah, you wanna pressure him so he doesn't get into camping. he's learned alot of new tricks since then, and so have I - watch out. haha

don't be scared of coming to Dallas to meet Houston/the rest of Texas, you'll have alot of fun.

Thanks, and yeah I was trying to not let him do that. :awesome:

Thanks, this was a while back though.

:mad: you don't like green Peach? :mad:
I don't like Green Peach very much either..

Only thing I really like about it is that it matches your turnips.

I'm one of the few serious Peach mains that uses Pink.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Red Peach all the way.
So glad they added her red dress in brawl <3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol Daisy is a fugly ****. Do not trust her!! She needs to go back to her home on ***** island. She is also a pirate hooker!!

gantrain05

Smash Master
sorry nope, im a white dress peach =) formerly red, but decided the red looks too whorish and so yeah i roll the white peach now lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I am a serious Peach main that uses Pink. <3
Yush. But seriously..

People even use... BLUE? WTF.
Red Peach all the way.
So glad they added her red dress in brawl <3
I always used to use Red Peach. I just got addicted to using Pink.. I like the Original.

Screw all your wishy washy color. orange/golden Peach is the way to go.
Oh gawd.. Look at what I've started. :f

Silly, PG and Nicole.

WE DA PINKEHS.

And I'd prob have to say the most used Peach color is prob Daisy and White.

In brawl, Daisy is a color.

z00ted

I use Green because it can symbolize life, aggression, or growth all of which I use or would like to see be implemented in my playstyle.

and it stands out / noone uses it.

AND I'M XYRO'S LONG LOST LESBIAN

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol u think thats nice, u should see some of the texture hacks i have XD catholic school girl outfit = win lol. but aaaanyways im off play my nightly final fantasy origins, get pissed off at it, and go to sleep. peace out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So Nicole, when are we gonna have..........that talk......

And Peachguard., you need to stop being so chiken and man up. Just go ask. Thats how I stared out in my melee days. But I did not push myself hard enough. I was usually to scared to play out of NYC cause I was afraid I do bad and people would look down on me. I made it to a level of melee where I gave good people a hard time. But never to a point I could win. My 2 years of playing melee competitive, I only left my state twice. That was foa big tourny in CT and then pound 3. I would have like to see what kind of Peach player I would have become if I actually pushed myself further.

Don't make that mistake I did. Don't be afraid to go to a tourny and ask for help or w/e. And don't be afraid to get your *** kicked. You don't get better from winning. You get better from losing.

z00ted

ohohohohoohohho

dark pch with that corny yet inspirational last liner.

Don't make that mistake I did. Don't be afraid to go to a tourny and ask for help or w/e. And don't be afraid to get your *** kicked. You don't get better from winning. You get better from losing.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Dark pch is right, u definately get better the more u get ur *** whooped, u might hurt your pride goin in expecting to win, but really u should go in just trying to learn, and if you place well thats awesome. but if you lose you won't feel bad you'll just know that next time, you ain't goin down that way cuz u know what to expect and how to deal with it.

z00ted

sometimes I sandbag against terrible players to make them feel better.

of course: I still win.. but..... :/

does this make me a bad person?

z00ted

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

*vomits*

gantrain05

Smash Master
kyle.....please get that out of my head nowwwwwwwwww.

also i sandbag too much, if sandbagging is not sleeping and then picking random chars and losing with them and then using those as johns as to why i lost, then yes i sandbag alot XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You panzys need to stop hating on me so much. maybe if you all were to go emo, cause drama and get banned 500 times to a point you are SWF most wanted, then you be famous like me. Then you get all the hate and glory like me. And have tournaments paid for you.

Stop hating on my **** and go cut yourself.

z00ted

*scissors with Illmatic*
-is too young and innocent to understand-

You panzys need to stop hating on me so much. maybe if you all were to go emo, cause drama and get banned 500 times to a point you are SWF most wanted, then you be famous like me. Then you get all the hate and gorly like me. And have tournaments paid for you.

Stop hating on my ****.
wtf? random and bipolar?

this is sigworthy also....

hmmm.... I like Kyle's better still

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Dark pch is right, u definately get better the more u get ur *** whooped, u might hurt your pride goin in expecting to win, but really u should go in just trying to learn, and if you place well thats awesome. but if you lose you won't feel bad you'll just know that next time, you ain't goin down that way cuz u know what to expect and how to deal with it.
That's not the problem.

I'm not scared of getting my *** kicked.

There are just more than half an *** ton of things I need to weigh out.

1. If anything I will prob have classes on the day of MLG. I'll need to straighten it out with my professors, and that's even if my parents allow it.
2. I'm broke. I'm most likely doing this by myself.
3. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how this works. I've never stayed at some person's house I've never met in my life by myself.

Top Bottom