• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Alright well thank you for welcoming me, I plan to get involved here and try to win some tournies!

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
We had a Smash fest at Kingkongs place (best Bowser apparently)....and we had a small tourny of arround 18 people that had a small pot of money at the end and that affected our Power Ranking here in Quebec. (PR not updated yet)

among the players, there were Ally, Holynightmare, Swordgard, Kingkong, Strombert (apparently top 3 best Falco`s in Canada) and we also had impressive Zero Suits, Mario's, and Snakes...(besides Ally. lol), there was a good Rob beating people in out PR as well.

ok...

I was 4th

OFFLINE and FOX ALL THE WAY

I beat Strombert (3rd or 4th in our PR) I was 7th......link= http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259334

I lost to Swordgard (I lost against his Ice Climbers twice but won against his Marth on Norfair with Fox)
I lost to Ally (I lost against his Snake twice but brought him to 125% last stock on PS1)

The tourny was awesome.....VERY few people but NO scrubs.

PS: since it was not an organized tourny, it MIGHT NOT be posted in the forums..... but our PR got affected anyway so ya.lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
good stuff guard, come back to toronto :)(L)!

i noticed aside from zeton and a few others theres not much activity with fox in doubles, has there been a drop in doubles participation?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
good stuff guard, come back to toronto :)(L)!

i noticed aside from zeton and a few others theres not much activity with fox in doubles, has there been a drop in doubles participation?
You know what, I'll do my best to go to Toronto even if I must go alone......it's not THAT much more expensive after all.

and as for me, I KINDA like Doubles as much as Singles.lol I haven't really played doubles since Toronto's 'Brewin Up Some Brawl 3' though.......Apex didn't count....lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can I be added to this already fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit-

I posted this awhile back, but you must have missed it nkb

can you guys add me to the list please

Name: Luke Atyeo
Tag: Atyeo/Kyubi/Ace
Contact info: smashboards lol

and as for some results,

Boost X, 7th out of 20something (they only record the double elim bracket which happens after pools)
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=8381

Boost XI, 9th out of 20something in brawl singles
1st in brawl banned stages lol
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/06/boost-xi-results/

Boost XII, 5th out of 20something in brawl singles
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/06/boost-xii-results/

Boost XIII, 2nd out of 18
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/07/boost-xiii-results/

I'm slowly getting the hang of fox ;)

also I should point out that whilst I think I've come first in teams in everyone of those tourneys, I only use snake in teams so dont put those results up.

some more recent tourney results, I got 4th at the most recent boost I think, and we just had a major in aus, where hall oates and m2k (all american players) were in attendance, I got 9th out of 73

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288166

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Hey im a fox main and a few months ago i went to a tourney MLG Raleigh 2010 and i placed 49th out of 148 it was my first tourney ever:( i know it was a bad placing but first time being at a tourney;( the pros said it was really good placings but i don't think so;( but i hope to go to more tourneys^_^!

Robfox

Smash Lord
Hey im a fox main and a few months ago i went to a tourney MLG Raleigh 2010 and i placed 49th out of 148 it was my first tourney ever:( i know it was a bad placing but first time being at a tourney;( the pros said it was really good placings but i don't think so;( but i hope to go to more tourneys^_^!
LOL
bruh placing in "Major League Gaming" for your first tournament that well deserves an applaud @ minimum.
That is a very good placing for ur 1st tournament. good **** nd welcome :)

KDS

Smash Apprentice
LOL
bruh placing in "Major League Gaming" for your first tournament that well deserves an applaud @ minimum.
That is a very good placing for ur 1st tournament. good **** nd welcome :)
Thanks man:) i think i would of placed higher but i played xaltis one of the best falcos in florida and i took him to last hit last life in losers after i got ***** by M2K in winners xD

KDS

Smash Apprentice
i was but when i was playing M2K i was beating him good at first lol like then i got ahead of myself and got easy to read :( so then i only took a stock and a half off him both games lol but he 3 stocked everyone else xD but i think i was the highest ranked fox at MLG :p and me being from tennessee the smash is dead down here... like no tourneys at all so i came from wifi xD

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man:D im trying to put tennessee on the map xD i guess coming 49th isnt bad coming from god awful wifi xD! i played chaz in a friendly and hes one of the top marths in florida and i took him last hit last stock in my first warm up game :D. there's a tourney one of my friends found in TN that's 5mins from me so im gonna go check it out soon i hear reflex is going. so that might be troublesome for me xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yay, I'm on the list.
thankyou nkb

lololol **** newcomer on the scene, have fun against reflex, that guy is way too smart.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL are you talking about WABA? Cause I'll be there most likely! Come to WABA tournies in GA, you'll have me, Relfex, Kismet, and BigLou to play :)

KDS

Smash Apprentice
idk who i took out but i can almost beat the best marth and falco in florida i just choked big time at the last stocks lmao xD but yeah me and my buddy HyL is going to this tourney maybe if reflex does show up then maybe tennessee will have more smash soon:) and im not very good at the PT match up;(

KDS

Smash Apprentice
thanks man:) i just hope i can go to more tourneys and maybe put tennessee out there cause TN is dead when it comes to smash... im probably the only player thats decent at this game in tennessee =/

KDS

Smash Apprentice
yeah i have like only person who host tourneys is like 9mins from me but its brawl + and i dont play that lol... like i been searching for smash in tennessee this is bout the only tourney in TN lol:p when im able to ill make more out of state tourneys more:) its so fun meeting new people and stuff :D

gabrielwoj

Smash Apprentice
Okay put mine on the list of players:
"Name: Gabrielwoj
TAG: GABW
FC: 1892-2572-6111
Email (email only, no messengers etc): gabrielwoj@yahoo.com.br"

I use Falco and Fox, but Fox always is my favorite, on the three smashes

KDS

Smash Apprentice
oh ok that's not that bad i"ll try and make it man:) i have 55bucks but my car eats gas so idk if that"ll get me down there:(!

Robfox

Smash Lord
^^^^^ I was @ that same tournament
11/30
Not bad
JOHNS - My Wii broke almost 3 weeks ago so no practice >_>
I couldn't SHTL or even SHDL correctly due to lack of practice so my Fox went straight CQC.........against EVERYBODY MK INCLUDED >_>
Only my 4th tournament EVER......nd I feel pretty good :)
My Fox is better than M@v's......wait that's no john lol

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You better don't do it NKB... use marth as secondary only
Lol well, next tourney I am at I'm going to try to go all Marth and see how it fairs. I honestly don't think it will be possible for me to drop Fox because I love him as a character more than any nintendo character.

Dakrah

Smash Rookie
tkd just won the socal tourney with atomsk/lee/havok/dehf/tyrant there
Are there any videos from that tournament up?

EDIT: More like, "are there going to be any videos from that tournament?" Probably too early for videos to be up already, lol.

Top Bottom