• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Corpse - May as well make the Metroid marathon "a day" to round it off, and account for stuff like switching games out, menu/cutscene time (ingame timer doesnt count these in most metroids afaik), etc.. Looking forward to it either way though. :3

Also, it looks likely we'll be good to do the 4/48 with you, just need to convince ted it won't be super boring. :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
And in the wake of my vengeance the being called God shall bow down to me, for he will truly know what it means to fear for his has incurred... my... WRATH!!!

MTGod

Smash Champion
BTW to everyone who was going to come to the marathon, I have work, so it's definitely not going to happen :(

Vlade

Social Outcast
Results

Here are the results for the tournament.

Doubles:

1: Suck a **** Attila (Corpse + Richard) ($36.00)
2: Sunflower Samurais (Vlade + Fuzz) ($18.00)
3: Hater ! (Hater + Alzi) ($6.00)
4: Pair of Alcohol (Popo + Chewe)
5: Just Club (Quetz + Bacon)
5: Team Internet you do (Mtgod + Marteh)

Bracket Image: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/shadowlink182/Doubles-1.gif

Singles:

1: Corpseecreate ($33.00) :metaknight:
2: Vlade ($16.50) :falco::diddy::metaknight:
3: Richard ($5.50) :metaknight:
4: Popo :popo::falco::lucario:
5: Hater :rob:
5: Quetz :shiek::zelda:
7: Chewe :peach:
7: Alzi :metaknight:
9: Mtgod
9: Baconfingers
9: Fuzz
9: Swordsaint

Bracket Image: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/shadowlink182/Singles.gif

Amateur Singles:

1: Mtgod
2: Alzi
3: Fuzz
3: Chewe
5: Baconfingers
5: Swordsaint

Bracket Image: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/shadowlink182/Amateur.gif

Please let me know about the characters for 7th placers in singles.

MTGod

Smash Champion
My guess is exams are too close. As we've discussed we shouldn't have another tournament until December to avoid more small turnouts.

Alex played Peach, Alzi played MK.

@Scoot: Hey man, I'm here for you. I'm the team leader for Bracketraped Anonymous.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Notice to All: The PerthSmash Youtube channel and Facebook pages have launched! Take the links and distribute them amongst your friends :D

The Youtube channel password will be given to the people who have videos of tournaments to upload. As of now I only know of me and Alister, but in future whoever gets a hold of the recordings ask me for access so you can publish them.

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys hope the tourney went well, i've been brawling up here in Gero with my mates, it'd be good to have them in the scene theyre rly good, il get them to come down for the next =) Explain more about this Zelda marathon thing, im in the process of doing oot through to twilight princess, again... I'd be up for a few tournies over december too.. Im in the process of designing a shadow temple themed tattoo sleeve, dead hands, re-deads etc, with majoras and TP in there too, so im going through all the games again, and because i have OCD with zelda this means all heart pices, skulltulas etc -_-

MTGod

Smash Champion
Zelda marathon is a group of people trying to complete all the 3D zelda games in 48 hours - OoT, MM, WW and TP. An added twist is now that the Perth team will be racing against the Americans (and poss Sydney now too) to complete them the fastest as well.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah Sydney is basically confirmed for this, the only reason we might pull out is if Andrew's place suddenly becomes unavailable for some reason.

Edit: Btw, do we have a confirmation of the date yet?

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Oi Techno, i'l give you a buzz next time im up there, if you don't mind playing in my mates dingy shed out the back with encrusted filth and festering rodents everywhere, then we're good =) btw ppl, praying mantis' are awesome pets, theyre brutal, its like having a wild scyther

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
Yeh i wouldn't mind having the use of GUILLOTINE! @Techno I'l have a chat to jake and link and see if they can plan something up there.. My scyther used cut on a venomoth last night, it was super effective, waas quite hard to watch..
General Question: Im starting to play G&W a bit, am i over-using his Bair? I spam it like Wario's headspin, i know ppl like fish bowl but the hit box on the turtle seems heaps better..

Top Bottom