• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

rhan

Smash Hero
He had 2 threads.

They deleted the OTHER thread entirely...

Chu I want you to know. You are my hero. <3

chillindude829

Smash Master
"At the time, I believed it was a ghost and I
thought people were playing mind tricks with me to **** with my
mind. I wouldn't blame them since I was ****ing with peoples minds
since I told everyone that I am god. I am NOT god though. Or am I? " - Chu Dat

chillindude829

Smash Master
chu your "life story" was entertaining as hell even tho i knew most of it already, u crazy mother****er. LMAO @ anden being there in the car when u beat off + drove in the snow LOLOL

if u continue to do something like that tho id leave other peoples business out of it, ie janet/doll/helen, if ur gonna talk about stuff like that just use the persons name anonymously, its not really fair putting their business out there like that imo

BigWenz

Smash Ace
anyone have the chronicles archived?
yea i got u. i saved em in note pad since i realized that they deleted the entire thread. but luckly for me i had accidently opened up more than one of the same thing. i realized what they did and just copy pasted it all. on a side note which mod was the kill joy? cause i saw quite a few in the thread laughin it up with the rest of us.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yea i got u. i saved em in note pad since i realized that they deleted the entire thread. but luckly for me i had accidently opened up more than one of the same thing. i realized what they did and just copy pasted it all. on a side note which mod was the kill joy? cause i saw quite a few in the thread laughin it up with the rest of us.
could you send them to naturemaster3@hotmail.com

plz and ty :3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290127

looks like it was mic_128, worst moderator of all time

the guy just doesnt like when ppl enjoy themselves

edit: i wonder if mic_128 gets up everyday and wears a little fake sherriffs badge that says "SMASHBOARDS MOD" on it

the guy seriously has a boner for "upholding the rules" of swf even though no one really gives a sh*t
this upsets me...a lot

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Chu I'll be arriving at your house at like 7PM ish today

Who else is coming to the smash fest

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Link to

Chronicles

if no link PM pls.
only need 6-12

Edit: nvm found link. ignore post pls.

Mahone

Smash Champion
had a lot of fun, can't wait to see you again chu.... mabye next time it won't be at a tournament where wobbling is legal.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Because his chronicles were inappropriate; I want him to write chapter 17 :(
dam mods

Top Bottom