• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Thats another place we dont have here :(

we have pizza delight, which is crap for the wait and cost...and the local "dominoes" pizza house. Dont be confused it isn't the fancy Dominoes some of yous might know(nor is it tied to it in any way shape or form), its the cheapest pizza in the world and probably the worst tasting :(

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Thats another place we dont have here :(

we have pizza delight, which is crap for the wait and cost...and the local "dominoes" pizza house. Dont be confused it isn't the fancy Dominoes some of yous might know(nor is it tied to it in any way shape or form), its the cheapest pizza in the world and probably the worst tasting :(
Lol Pizza Hut is the only place I can eat at get full mad quick,(maybe its the yeast in the pizza or something that makes me full quick) and still want more, but can't never take another bite.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Lol Pizza Hut is the only place I can eat at get full mad quick,(maybe its the yeast in the pizza or something that makes me full quick) and still want more, but can't never take another bite.
pizza hut sucks, im surprised that u would eat that crap especially since u live in NY and they are known for having good pizza

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
NYC is known for having the best...alot of things. Too bad I am a 3 hours drive away. D*mn you secluded Long Island, D*MN YOU

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
NYC is known for having the best...alot of things. Too bad I am a 3 hours drive away. D*mn you secluded Long Island, D*MN YOU
I guess thats why they call it Long Island LOL

@Nova LOL I don't eat at Pizza hut often though, usually when I go to NJ I just get a thin n crispy pie with extra pepperoni, but I mostly eat pizza from my local pizza joint.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Not even that bad if you live in nassau...I had to live at the frikin tip of suffolk county. I can pretty much drive 10 minutes and stand at the tip of the island, thats how close I am. >_>

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Name the hardest video game you've played ? (no nes games)

Mines is Rayman 1 for and Yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories for playstation.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol Nixxxon you're like a walking stereotype. The rebellious Catalan/Superduper elitist European with the self-righteous dieting tips for us fat Americans? Come on now, man.

I dig fast food when I need something quick, but my favorite meal is two big old half pound burgers, plain, with a couple of vanilla milkshakes and a couple hundred really good fries in ketchup. I often go without food for a day just so that I can get it all down at night. So good. Best meal I ever ate was at the Corvette Diner is San Diego- you California peeps ever been there? Place is divine.

Oh, and Doritos are the best. By far. of anything.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
The controller I have I am getting annoyed with it is a mutant PS1 controller (I wish I could post a picture of it.) So the one and only X-mas tree holiday is coming and I wish to get a detailed opinion as to what new controller should I get here is what I am thinking about...

Wii classic controller: Similar to my gamecube controller I use for melee and SSB64 (for the gamecube), I could get this for instant a quick easy set up.

An X-box controller: I hear this recommended a lot, I might get one instead but I wish to know why it is recommended so much...

A PS3/PS2 controller: (More similar to what I am using now, even though I do not like what I am using now, It could work.)

What do you guys think, which would be best? Also why is the X-box controller so often recommended?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Tried battle-toads co-op with a friend once. Got 4 hours in and we only completed like 2 levels so we gave up. That game is honestly too ****ing difficult. Also the first ninja gaiden for the xbox was a pain in the *** on master ninja difficulty.

And who could forget...devil may cry 3 (the not re-released version). omfg, nightmares.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Tried battle-toads co-op with a friend once. Got 4 hours in and we only completed like 2 levels so we gave up. That game is honestly too ****ing difficult. Also the first ninja gaiden for the xbox was a pain in the *** on master ninja difficulty.

And who could forget...devil may cry 3 (the not re-released version). omfg, nightmares.
I do not know much about Ninja gaiden for the X-box. I have troubles imagining a game harder than ninja gaiden 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
dmc 3 isn't that bad lol

just learn how to use royal guard if ur having a ton of trouble

or trickster

if u want to make dmc become gunz the duel use trickster

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ok if you haven't already done so, go play 'I Wanna Be The Guy' without youtube walkthroughs

get past the first screen on the underground route in an hour and you've done well

and lol dmc3

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

For smash 64, most people prefer gamecube or n64 I have seen.
I know some people have used ps2 well.
Personally, ps2 and Gamecube seem to be the best.

I dislike the xbox controller due to its size. xbox360/ps3 have too much buttons for such a "simplistic" game."

If I personally bought a controller adapter, I would buy one for the gamecube controller as it would keep my hands quick for melee.

Name the hardest video game you've played ?
Ikaruga or f-zero GX for newer games

For older games not including NES (which would be Contra for me), Super castlevania 4.

If you include emulation play, F-zero (for SNES)

Korrupshen

Smash Ace

Battletoads psshhhh....haven't got that far either. Only like stage 3 on my first run. Ninja Gaiden was HARD on NES. Who can forget ****ing contra !!

Tales of Symphonia the first one is HARD as **** on Mania mode and Hard. I only got up to Sheena on Hard mode. I just keep on dying.

@Cheeseball IWBTG is hard cuz I don't know where nothings at and anything can happen. If I knew where things were at I can probably beat it with a little frustration. I find Kaizo Mario world harder though

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Battletoads psshhhh....haven't got that far either. Only like stage 3 on my first run. Ninja Gaiden was HARD on NES. Who can forget ****ing contra !!

Tales of Symphonia the first one is HARD as **** on Mania mode and Hard. I only got up to Sheena on Hard mode. I just keep on dying.

@Cheeseball IWBTG is hard cuz I don't know where nothings at and anything can happen. If I knew where things were at I can probably beat it with a little frustration. I find Kaizo Mario world harder though
I love that one guy on youtube commentating his way through kaizo mario world. I lul every 20 seconds.

EDIT: also we need 2 more people to sign up for the small mafia game in the Decisive Games section.

If you wanna take part in forum mafia, post "/in the small game" in this thread. Instructions about how to play mafia can be found here

Fourm games are pretty fun, you should consider checking em out ^_^

asianaussie

Smash Hero
kaizo mario isn't that hard, much easier than iwbtg because it's just trial and error, barely any skill involved past learning how to move exactly one pixel to the right

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Due to personal issues (mainly family (mainly parents)), I'd probably be somewhat angry/raged if I were to post some times... so my posting will be limited until I move out... which will probably be sooner than later. In other places (local smash bros facebook group), I've made several "angry" posts, which is not like me at all. And the last thing I want to do is spread it here. So for the sake of not starting an argument over nothing here (you know what I mean), I'll keep my posting activity low for now.

I have read about half the threads (and have made mod actions), so I'm not completely inactive, but my posting will remain reduced until I move out of my parent's place.

So... yeah... as far as the backroom is concerned, I didn't think my parents would drive me this far... but since my activity will be low, if I am offered a position in the backroom, I will not accept entering the backroom for now... at least until I move out. At the time JV messaged me, I didn't think it would be this bad, but now, I see it really is.

Well... I'll be more active when I move out. But until then... >_>

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Name the hardest video game you've played ? (no nes games)

Mines is Rayman 1 for and Yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories for playstation.
BATTLETOADSNINJAGAIDENSILVERSURFER-

oh

I played Battletoads on my DS with the emulator that allows you to rewind using the L-button, and I got pretty **** far in the game, but eventually got to the level where you're on the wheel thing going around the track in circles and ****, and even with the rewind to fix my every mistake, I still couldn't do it.

I couldn't do it.

It's impossible. I had it nearly frame perfect and still couldn't do it.

I then looked up a youtube video of it, and the level didn't even look the same as my version! It must've been a different one! I still have no idea, but the sprites were definitely different, leading me to believe that it was an easier version of that level because mine was straight up impossible.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am really sorry to hear that blue yoshi. I hope everything gets fixed soon. Everyone on swf wuvs you! :)

On a second note...battletoads...akebfkjbekfjbekjfbke;gjlabe;bgajb

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
BATTLETOADSNINJAGAIDENSILVERSURFER-

oh

I played Battletoads on my DS with the emulator that allows you to rewind using the L-button, and I got pretty **** far in the game, but eventually got to the level where you're on the wheel thing going around the track in circles and ****, and even with the rewind to fix my every mistake, I still couldn't do it.

I couldn't do it.

It's impossible. I had it nearly frame perfect and still couldn't do it.

I then looked up a youtube video of it, and the level didn't even look the same as my version! It must've been a different one! I still have no idea, but the sprites were definitely different, leading me to believe that it was an easier version of that level because mine was straight up impossible.
This lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvV0DE1itWA

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
<3 Blue Yoshi

I've had this annoying empty cough the past few days.
Same, except the cough is not very bad (only one cough an hour or so), but I have had it for like....3 weeks.

I have heard mono horror stories, which is why I became a germaphobe. I never let people use the same straw at me, make them waterfall when drinking some of my water etc.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Same, except the cough is not very bad (only one cough an hour or so), but I have had it for like....3 weeks.

I have heard mono horror stories, which is why I became a germaphobe. I never let people use the same straw at me, make them waterfall when drinking some of my water etc.
Tell us a cool story bro ;3

Top Bottom