• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
As long as it's after 11:00 I'll be there. Bring Minus Tom! I'll probably end up just doing friendlies with you there after we wreck in teams. I recommend we both be MK if we loose the first round. lol

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Minus you say?

I was thinking about going over to trashem's place later today, possible minus fun time.

And according to MLG the PR should be
1.Typ_ex
2. everyone else

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
If you bring equipment you can come on up, don't worry about badges, I need setups. Entry fees of course apply. Everyone here has equipment, as such you should be welcome to enter.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Curtis, and anyone else going to izumicon, if you want to follow us, we will be leaving norman tomorrow around 10:15AM

Please call me tomorrow at 9:AM if you want to follow 405 464 5348

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i meant in terms of carrying tv's. with the calibur of people attending the tournament i would say that teh sets will be relatively short. When i say relative i mean relative to teh sets at mlg

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey curtis, i would like to go. turns out a nor cal smasher has moved here and plans on attending the tournament. i would like to meet him. supposedly really good. he was at mlg and played a lot of friendlies. said he beat bizkit.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
****ing awful tired, 3 hours of sleep, and then work. I'm probably gonna sit everything out this weekend guys :(

Andy wants to hit up some people though, let him know what's up. Zzzzzzz

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Lotsa new faces, Midwest city players should be joining us in the near future, both brawl and melee. Also a nice little girl played her first tourney and is totes coming to Oh Snap!

Yeah, and bryan and I won our first teams tourney, holla!

But srsly check out my minecraft peach...

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
1: Denti
2: Kos-Mos
3: TypEx
4: Triforce of Chozo
5: Zinth
5: Omega Blade
7: Kurohito
7: Ace
9: Free Hugs
9: Guy 2
9: FireM
9: Recks
13: Jeriahmiah
13: Nick
13: Anna
13: Solidus
17: Nayu3
17: Megatronix
17: Guy 1
17: Kuro
17: Pie Eatin' Panda
17: Azura
17: ****
17: Artisan
25: Leland
25: Kruden
25: Absous

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I had to play Denti in winner's and loser's :dizzy: His Olimar is brutal, but at least I kept my personal honor (lol?) and beat him in the MK ditto. I also played the guy from NorCal, Kurohito, who was cool and pretty good. Never got around to playing Curtis :c

Denti

Smash Master
I had a fun time! I'll probably be back for OH SNAP :)

When will the videos get uploaded?

btw.. sorry for raging tom. :( I felt so bad after I left. I never rage against people i like :(

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I'm about to start uploading the two winner's semis and a set from loser's bracket. Idk when I'll get everything recorded and up, I have work tonight, and studying to catch up on before that.
By Tuesday at the latest.

lol@yawara, sadly I didn't get to play Bryan at all, I was playing friendlies with that Kurohito and then Tom was ready to leave.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I had a fun time! I'll probably be back for OH SNAP :)

When will the videos get uploaded?

btw.. sorry for raging tom. :( I felt so bad after I left. I never rage against people i like :(
It's fine, we both know you're the better player out of the both of us
except in sportsmanship lol

Now i suppose its my time to catch up and learn a bit more.

Where's Tulsa?
freaking forrest, he was supposed to put saif's gamertag in 3rd place instead of mine.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
freaking forrest, he was supposed to put saif's gamertag in 3rd place instead of mine.
That was actually my bad, lol. Forest originally had you listed as X_A, but I changed it because I thought it was a mistake, and I never got around to changing it back once I learned that that was what you wanted.

Top Bottom