• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I said we couldn't do a black pr because of the fact that we probably can't do any theme pr, because Tommy thinks he's an orphan or something and has dial up. Not because we're a racially sensitive state or some other bull****.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Tommy is coming to my house tonight and he can use my cable internet <3 If we do South Park... I'll be Mr. Slave hahahahahahaha

Jane

Smash Hero
no, duffy. actually the hierarchy goes like so

south park >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black people >>>> GS

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I said we couldn't do a black pr because of the fact that we probably can't do any theme pr, because Tommy thinks he's an orphan or something and has dial up. Not because we're a racially sensitive state or some other bull****.
I can do a themed PR, but I didn't want to do it this time since it would have taken me a while to find images, plus it seemed like you guys wanted this image pretty quickly.

When the time comes for the next image, the panelists or whoever should decide a theme , and then the people who make it onto the PR will need to get me the pics they want for the image, because I won't go look for them myself.

Also for the time being, here is the PR image. I sent it to Kira a few hours ago. I'll be doing some edits to this like how many spots people moved up/down, newcomers to the PR, if anyone moved at all. But for now here it is:

k9.

Smash Ace
ay you guys putting falco as my main is really going to mess me up with getting ranked

@jane go to dopehood sometimes it really helps

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Tommy's pr text is excellence. ****ing ****.

However, I'm still working on something special. Don't be disheartened Tommy <3

Gah777

Smash Lord

Can someone please inform me of the following:

1. When did Chris use Falco and Snake in Tourney? All I ever see him use is MK.
2.-
3.-
4. When was the last time Duff entered a tourney?
5.-
6. Does Bryce even main DDD anymore? I mean, he says he does, but MK n'stuff.
7.-
8. Does Brett technically main ROB too? I know he used him in one tourney, but in ARPRD3 all I saw was Snake and MK.
9. Has Tommy used Falcon in a tournament?
10.-

Thanks.

Also:

Ike: "I fight for my friends."
Olimar: "Oh yeah? Well my friends fight for me."

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Can someone please inform me of the following:

1. When did Chris use Falco and Snake in Tourney? All I ever see him use is MK.
2.-
3.-
4. When was the last time Duff entered a tourney?
5.-
6. Does Bryce even main DDD anymore? I mean, he says he does, but MK n'stuff.
7.-
8. Does Brett technically main ROB too? I know he used him in one tourney, but in ARPRD3 all I saw was Snake and MK.
9. Has Tommy used Falcon in a tournament?
10.-

Thanks.

Also:

Ike: "I fight for my friends."
Olimar: "Oh yeah? Well my friends fight for me."
1. Lol i never see chris use meta anymore until he gets to the finals and grand finals.
2. Duffy entered the second and third tourny of the five. placing really well and beating me and some other good people.
3. DDD is more like his trusty secondary now, he uses him for some match ups, so yea.
4. I dont know, i saw him use so many people evenly. ZSS, marth, snake, rob, MK, ect.
5. Yes.

Also:
Ike doesnt fight for his friends because he has none, no one uses him lol. San is his only friend.
Olimar makes it seem like we are back in the days of slavery, so **** him

BTW Chris Update the tournamnets used and update the title and say it got updated Nov. 12th.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Are you seriously back DK Speed? I've actually missed you man. Bring back Burt too.

and fuck you and your boys

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I saw speed posted and I immediately went to jacking off.

beast

Too bad you and burt still have me blocked on aim I think lmfao :(

Top Bottom