• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
RoM3 Shoutouts: NC edition

$Mike- Ahhhhhhhhh hyper bape son! Glad I got to see yo A again! <3 Got a few rough spots to work out but we got this. =p Keep wreckin em up there so I can stay proud of ya boy.

SleepyK- Ahhhh dude you made the car ride both ways soooo goooooddddd <3333 Thanks a ton man! Mad fun and chill and my only priority when you're near me in the future is to play you!!!!! XDDDD

Snap- Hahaha the laughs and support and bro time were prettty good this trip sir. Glad you had fun! Told you you would. =p

Cam- Always can count on you for the most ridiculous jokes and good times man. We had a good talk and I learned that hyping you is bad for some reason. =( But whatever lol, I learned my lesson and now you'll just have to **** harder at the next major, aight?

Yay- Goood shiz drivin baby. Gooooooooooooooood shiz teamin baby, we got our stuff worked out and it was nice how it came together(except for when I decided to stop comboing like a nub lol). Great shiz hyping lmfaoooo. <33 Such a bro. Also don't let your unlucky performances get you down man, you know what you can do, a lot of us know what you can do, so hold your head up until next time when you let em all know what you can do! =)

Maria- Well I guess it worked out more than I thought! hahaha
Obviously only a great sister can give me the emotional control I need to stay focused with her and everyone else yelling at the top of their lungs when I play. XD
Seriously though, I had a great time hangin, talkin, and being supported by you. You done good, girl. <3333

ps: nice tag =p

everyone that hyped me: you ****!!!! <333

everyone on the stream: dude you guys prove Melee is too good!

NC, you guys were constantly supporting me. Whether by text, or stream, your thoughts, or your presence at the tournament, it made a huge difference to me. Knowing that several of you took the time out of your day to think of me/hype me/support me is an incredible feeling, and it's one I'm always thankful for. I'll never take you for granted guys, and I love the coming together you all have when it's crunch time. Thank you all so much for the love and appreciation, it has helped me through rough personal times and now difficult smash times. May I always be lucky enough to have such wonderful support in the future.

Catfish for life! <3

ps: yes twins, you guys can count for this too. =p

tw1n

Smash Champion
DIE IN A FIRE, TWINS :glare:

EDIT: JK, You too!
Lol sorry bro. We both are gonna one day die by going to a PETA confention while eating the biggest burgers we can, wearing all fur clothing, while riding on a half-starved horse while clubbing baby seals. We shall die like champions!

Catfish for life! <3

Lol much love bro. I will always cheer for my friends. And in the event that 2 of my good friends are playing each other (cough you and Axe), I shall wait behind the two of you and cheer on a great performance/game.

Edit: Oh and happy early thanksgiving. Not sure if I will be on over the next few days. Everyone be safe and don't go crazy on the mashed potatos. Mmmm.....

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
NC, you guys were constantly supporting me. Whether by text, or stream, your thoughts, or your presence at the tournament, it made a huge difference to me. Knowing that several of you took the time out of your day to think of me/hype me/support me is an incredible feeling, and it's one I'm always thankful for. I'll never take you for granted guys, and I love the coming together you all have when it's crunch time. Thank you all so much for the love and appreciation, it has helped me through rough personal times and now difficult smash times. May I always be lucky enough to have such wonderful support in the future.

Catfish for life! <3

You ain't even good, ***** shut up.

For real though, you good as hell, boy. <3333 you.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Edit: Oh and happy early thanksgiving. Not sure if I will be on over the next few days. Everyone be safe and don't go crazy on the mashed potatos. Mmmm.....
I always pictured us being run over by a steamroller being driven by the Incredible Hulk (It's time to play Catch... That... REFERENCE! WOOOOOO!)

the stuffing's where it's at.
Turkey and cranberry sauce too good.
Sorry I'm gonna go with Twitch on this one. Congratulations on your win Twitchy, you may collect your prize at the door.

PS: lol I can't take it anymore: Twin A, that avatar is killing me. XDDD
I just like that it looks as though Pikachu is staring at the avatar above me. It keeps cracking me up haha.

The original photo

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Been there, tried that, didn't work :p

Oh yeah since you used to follow DDR, I recently stopped and checked out rankings and top players. I didn't know that DJ Sterf has AAA'd every song now. Crazy O.o
Sterling is from Raleigh, and a very old and good friend of mine. I beat him in his first tournament, and in every subsequent tournament we ever played in (at least 5 more times). He's super amazing now though and he'd def scrape me. I wish he was more consistent in tourney.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Sterling is from Raleigh, and a very old and good friend of mine. I beat him in his first tournament, and in every subsequent tournament we ever played in (at least 5 more times). He's super amazing now though and he'd def scrape me. I wish he was more consistent in tourney.
No kidding? That's pretty awesome. Although you'll rip me a structurally superfluous new behind in DDR, if/when I go over to NC I want to play you in DDR haha. I may go play later, heres to hoping I can still AAA (even AA... dang it's been too long. Nah AA's never leave you).

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes, but we often use the idea of a character to represent everybody as a whole.
Like.. say...
their whole crew has a mean falco.
This could come with the connotation that multiple people play falco and that those multiple people all have a mean falco.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Catfish, the story, is a long one, but it was originally an inside joke between Adam, Thunder, and I.

Leave it to Thunder to throw in "Git Em in dat CATFISH COMBO" at a tournament and for Adam to follow that example, and it took off.

Plus, Being that the inside joke was so funny to me, I made a video that was reminisce of Over 9000. Adam and Thunder loved it and encouraged me to put it up on Youtube.

I honestly hate those videos now. SO STUPID. Terrible editing on my part.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
umm if you dont want to post in nc threads you dont have to. i mean if you don't want to go to tourneys thats your own deal lol. I assumed you did

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I do. I was just playin around.

<3 stingers for making me do things even though i would be too lazy to do them myself without someone behind me pushing me

oh and kabag(kadaj)
For reiterating what stingers said

Top Bottom