• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, I have the greatest stage hack ever. It's a mother ****ing tetris board with actual moving pieces that stack up while you play. It's so legit.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Haha sounds sweet! It'd be even more awesome if one of the players was actually playing tetris and could knock players around with the pieces and if the players got trapped they could eventually break blocks to get out... :reverse:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
guys i really ****ed up my controller anyone have a tri wing screwdriver?

FTS!
who was the guy that lives in the sugarhouse area who hosted that street fighter fest that me and vazor went to??

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
just thought I'd post this lol, it's a tourney for my school gaming club i ran :laugh:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bingham GMA Brawl Tournament
12/16/10
22 Entrants
$5 entry

[COLLAPSE=Bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

1: Z'zgashi :yoshi2:
2: Toad :marth: :pikachu2: :kirby2:
3: Skarmflames :luigi2: :fox:
4: Rabbi Panda :luigi2:
5: TWD :gw:
5: Cam :kirby2:
7: Greece :metaknight:
7: Luigi :sonic:
9: Apprentice :ike:
9: Mega Bro. :mario2:
9: Midna :sheik: :zelda:
9: ShadowFang :sheik: :link2:
13: Gir :peach:
13: Frost Kitten :snake:
13: Kobalt :metaknight:
13: Nokomis :fox:
17: Cloud :marth:
17: Guru :pt:
17: Hetalia :marth:
17: Paladin :ike:
17: Germany :link2:
17: Big Mac :falco: :wolf:

XDDD

Smash Rookie
I got my first post lool! <-
Awesome tourney, most fun i've ever had playing smash. I gotta go to more of these things to get better ;o
Yaz - Dabess mk... we gotta smash moar!
DS4 - Gotta camp moar! ;o
Marz - Completely **** sheik
Colus - Lolmarth... twas fun
Staz - Epic matches ;D
Lada - ^same as above
__X__ - I lol'd when you jumped out of the window xD
Z'zgashi - Happy Birthday =]

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thanks XDDD!! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Falco just got gayer (more gay?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFEO1XRyD3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player#t=0m33s

EDIT: So, Im apparently the most forgetful person ever. I left my memory card in RJ's Wii, and my Minus SD in Final's Wii. >__> There is also a black third party wiimote that someone left and DS4 has it. If you know who's it is, tell either him or I (or both) so you can get it back.

Also, I will MM anyone at SC2. I went 11-1 with 5 Perfects against gkirbs, my only loss when I used Talim, and I went 6-1 with 2 Perfects on DS4. GGs guys.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
tournament was pretty fun!

Marzzz... one of my fav smashers right now. you're fun to play with. hope to see you around more often.

xDDD... potential to be one of the best in state with more experience. friendlies were fun and so was our tourney set

dryu... brawl sux ballz! let's stick to our game hahaha

ZzzZZ... happy b-day!! thanks for hosting. we never played our mm or got any friendlies in :/

staz... you did so well in teams. i'm glad you step it up in tourney. you still suck though

lada... you suck.

x... get *****

XDDD's friend... you're way cool. and you're way good. keep playing (:

gkirbz... so glad i got to see you this tourney. friendlies were bomb.com

zeth... came the closest to beating me out (; hahaha <333 i love you

rockmix (:... we'll play soon.

competitive brawl... not my thing. i play for fun but now a days in order to win, you need to play to win. that kills it for me. 8 min matches are not fun. i love the smash scene. we should have more smash fests cause those are fun. thanks for waiting for us to start the tourney Zzz. you're really too nice.

snyu0842

Smash Rookie
hey guys it Shiro! :D GGs yesterday, was really fun haha
I'll try hard next time to give ya guys more of a challenge XD

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Had a lot of fun

Shoutouts:

XDDD- You're getting better like every match u play....its scary lol. Just don't go SNake on Yaz anymore ;)

X- Good stuff

ZZ- thanks for hosting man, even with the little space probably the best tournament i've been to in Utah so far. Keep working on the Yoshi. Fun friendlies.

Yaz- I wuv u man. too good. I love all the tips and advice you give everyone. Such a good dood. **** in dubs as well.

Lada- Dood too good. way fun hanging out with you.

RJ- LOLOLOLOLO sucking up SHeik in dubs wtf

Shiro- Came out of nowhere.......pretty good player. Keep coming to tournies. Fun friendlies and tourny matches.

Staz- probably the most tense matches i've ever had in my life. Way cool talking to you as well.

Rockmix- Poor Ness:(. Ggs though.

DRyu- Way fun playing you. Stop talking to all my balck women on facebook though.

Seph- good stuff. We shoulda played.

Kyora- Bro Zelda sucks. Glad to see u there though hopefully you keep coming and getting better.

DS4- Probably hung out with you the most at the tournament. Keep improving. Hit me up when your in Roy.

FInal- Good stuff nice Peach man.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
hey guys it Shiro! :D GGs yesterday, was really fun haha
I'll try hard next time to give ya guys more of a challenge XD
Hey shiro! You seemed like a pretty cool guy! I feel bad that I didnt introduce myself at the tournament :/ Hope to see you again so I can!

snyu0842

Smash Rookie
haha thanks Zz, happy birthday btw XD! Prob best tournament i've been two yet outta the 2 ive been 2 XD hope to come to the next one. I'll be sure to be practicin for that one haha

Staz

Smash Lord
Way fun tournament everyone. Had a great time and great matches. Mars, those were too intense looking forward to another up coming tourney ;) happy birthday Tyler thanks for hosting. Lol i remember buzz saw. How is sugar poultry?

r3d d09

Smash Master
if the xmas smash fest goes down. let me know. I miss the old faces :) and MTG is getting a bit boring just because muh deck is placing first or second everytime :/ none the less, Just getting points for free PTQ's and what not.

someone text me, RJ and Yaz. lets chill sometime. miss you 2 like curzeh

Enreeke

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. totally new to this. have always wondered if anyone anywhere could smash like myself and a couple buddies...then I come across this site! I've had a pretty good time reading up on this forum and glad to hear there are others. And tournaments!

However, as fun as all the smash games are, the original for 64 is where it is at for me and my few. Are there any of those type of gamers around, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Either way, thanks for giving me a chance to check out some other smashers!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Enreeke: Unfortunatly we dont do much in 64 anymore, mostly brawl and melee, but I do however have it on my Wii and break it out every now and then. I've had the intention of eventually running a 64 tournament, but never got around to it... :/ If you'd like, you and your friends can come to one of our smashfests. I always bring my wii so I can put 64 on for sure. We could even show you some stuff in the other 2 games ;) The Utah scene is way cool and I can garantee you'll fit in once you get to know us! Hope to see you irl sometime!

Fuuuu-, :sheik:'d by a :sheik: main...

Enreeke

Smash Rookie
Live in Kaysville. I keep it simple. as much as i like to play Brawl and Melee, don't have a wii or even my game cube anymore. but if i had to pick one it would be melee then brawl. Of course I'm sure compared to everyone here I would be a disgrace at both LOL.

Just wondering if anyone still plays smash for the 64.

I love when I ask and a new friend says something like: "oh i love that game. i would kill you at that game" of course there's no way they could know that at the hight of their play, me or anyone of my buddies could destroy them with any character of their choice, with ease.

I'm sure you guys feel the same way when a stranger asks you if you've ever play Melee or Brawl. LOL

Enreeke

Smash Rookie
cool thanks Z. I hope so as well. I better get my hands on Melee or Brawl ASAP, before I come out LOL.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
O wow somebody who lives close to me:). I live in Layton. Me and my brother don't really play 64 or Melee anymore (pretty much just Brawl) but we can smash sometime if you want.

Top Bottom