• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You alreadly know and I think we can argee you should look at this thread about INSAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachugirl

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=3877]You alreadly know and I think we can argee you should look at this thread about INSANE CARZY GUY[/drupal]

I'm on a good freind of mine's account bestest friend ever in sense of caring about them not the other way around unfortantly. Also this will be all over the place. I love you so much I can't stand it : (

Why I got banned is right here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294585 I don't know what I did wrong other than to disscus a serious topic. However if I don't understand now after being banned I guess I won't ever figure it out.

Also I don't care if i'm rememeber I just care that those who knew me understand why and junk. Otherwise I don't how anything plays out I guess it'd be cool to be unbanned because it's fairly unfair.

Why do any of you care about me enough to even make a thread saying unban me? I don't understand. I may treeat people worlds better than I expect to be treated back, like I expect the world to totally f*** me over and me to still be nice. I also don't care about anyone on Smash Boards other than the artemis and I was sad when you guys didn't try to cheer her up on my other blog. She was horribly depressed.

Also the only bad think i've ever thought about any of you even the mod that banned me was when I saw an avatar with PEEF on it and was like XD peef is an a**.

Also I don't care about anyone really because of how terrible I was treated from 4th grade to 7th I surpressed a lot of feelings for people and i'd like to thank artemis for teaching me to care about a single person I owe her so much.

To be fair I did have mental problems I cried as I was drunk one night and started curving into myself i've now got a 7 itch long scar i'll carry for the rest of my life. So if we ever meet I just want a hug I can feel love of others then and I understand why people care.

Also i'm dyeing my hair blue and seeing how it's not done now and i'm not going to edit this post too bad I guess.

Also i'm sorry i'm a douchebag who is banned and has no I love yous for any of you even if you loved me back. But to be fair maybe I'd love you after I read a post then the love would go away because I see everyone as new and don't judge them so it's extremely hard to love/hate. Maybe i'll love whenever you post something then it will fade once you go away.

A mod made the INSANE CRAZY GUY fanclub

Vote Hodapp for President i want to fix the world.

thanks to ODIN for making my not sane avatar I guess

Also I have not made any alt accounts nor will I please unban here's lays a cemerty

I have a lot more to say so I might edit

Pichu>Kirby

Start of whatever the account owner has to say:
Please dont get my account banned... Also some of the grammar fixed by me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The man speaks the truth

And to his credit, there really is a billion more people who deserve a ban more than him that aren't baned yet so I don't know why he was banned over that

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
D

Deleted member

Unban this guy, i'm part of the reason he wrote that thread, and really i still don't see what he did wrong. Besides who else is going to post in the Pichu boards and help all the Pichu mains? No one has really put as much effort into it as this him. inb4pichu"sucks"

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
His ban is always gonna be between him and the staff, but I will say that a permanent ban is a loss for the site.

I wonder if we could petition for a second chance or something though.

Would you people stop crying over ICG.

He's not that good, get over it, he's gone.
Wow. You need to stfu.

ICG is a better poster than you, me, and anyone who's joined SWF in the past year.

Wait, lemme check when El Nino joined.

Oh lol, 2003. Whatever, he's new to ME.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Everyone let us support INSANE CRAZY GUY, by posting demands to undo his ban in forum support! I have already posted my thread there. Please post your demands.

Browny

Smash Hater
Lol as much as ICG's posts would make me say 'what the ****' irl, this place will miss him.

Seriously though, super banning for discussing fetishes? Im not suggesting that is the exact cause since no one has said it is but nothing else he did looked super banworthy.

Whats great is how on this site, full of minors, anyone can joke about ****** others, incest and a whole range of very blatant sexual/criminal innuendos yet a perfectly legitimate blog gets closed.

also, omnicron go back to the disco room and troll the idiots there, UB isnt the DR for people who cant afford $4.

Pikachugirl

Banned via Administration
you guys are silly what's wrong with omnicron? I don't care that he says or even if he beat me with a pipe till I was a bleeding pulp why do you guys get all hung up on him?

also why does anyone here love me? I seriously have no idea why.

I'd be cool if you guys came together and unbanned me it would be pretty cool how we could help each oher. Hey everyone make artemis happy that's make me happier : D.

But yeah I was using pschology terms and stuff to understand why we may have fetishes. and junk.

D

Deleted member

you guys are silly what's wrong with omnicron? I don't care that he says or even if he beat me with a pipe till I was a bleeding pulp why do you guys get all hung up on him?
He's a troll.

also why does anyone here love me? I seriously have no idea why.
You're my slave.

I'd be cool if you guys came together and unbanned me it would be pretty cool how we could help each oher. Hey everyone make artemis happy that's make me happier : D.
They can start by unbanning you.

But yeah I was using pschology terms and stuff to understand why we may have fetishes. and junk.
I don't see what's wrong with this. This really isn't banworthy at all. =/

Okay obviously Pikachugirl is ICG with a new account.

Gosh darn it.
If you would look at the join date you would see it isn't…

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You were banned for continually posting inappropriate content, such as stories about you cutting yourself, stabbing people and your latest on blood fetishes. You were given a number of warnings.

Also Pikachugirl, I'd suggest you not let ICG use your account unless you want it banned as well. You're not supposed to be sharing accounts, especially to help people dodge a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom