• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He sprained his wrist while masturbating, remember?
I sprained my thumb, *******.
It's a crucial fapping 101 to keep your thumb in mint conditions for the occasion.

Besides, it's fine enough to play Brawl again. <3 Nike. my Zero Suit feels like it's getting better and better.

Except against Pyle. :(

=====

Paw, I'll send questions your way in a bit.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I won't enter the tournament, most likely.
I DO however, wanna watch a bunch of match ups.

Someone let Megafox know so he can go too.
please enter and go random, i haven't played your random in tourny, i promise you bowsers not beating "me" in tourny. :troll:

Edit: at least enter the tourny as wolf
except against prime

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
PAW

Why do you think you're black?

Who ***** harder than you?

Why havent you quit zero and picked up snake?

Why havent you quit GC and picked up wiimote...only..?

When are you gonna **** me so hard i quit brawl?

How do you live?

Whats it like being around a bunch of ***** everyday?

Why would anyone interview you?

last but not least...

Why did you answer in the first place?

That is all.

Deadpool OUT! Feb. 15th :3

Deadpool Agrees.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Why is Your Name Paw?

Well, me and Castro were playing this Mech fighting game on the wii (i forgot what it was called, it was kinda cool tho. now that i think about it, it had wifi, someone should play with me once i find it again lol) and we had to give different names for all the bots we used. I wanted to name mine FalconPawnch but it didnt fit so I just left it as FalconPaw. Thennnn when i started coming on smashboards i needed a screen name so fresh off of naming my bot i just put in FalconPaw. I didn't think i would be using it tbh. Then when i did start using it i was like "**** this names ********" so i took out the Falcon and just left Paw. Wish it wasn't so furry tho ;_;

Why Do You Get Mad/Salty?

Lol, I don't know something about me dying is unsatisfying.

Why do you play and continue to play brawl

I'll take this question as "how did you start and why do you continue to play?" Okay so i got a wii for christmas 2008. I didn't have any games for it. Then i got brawl cause my friends played it. I used pikachu cause he wrecked Basic Brawl. Then i met Zook cause he was my sisters friend and he started playing with me. He wrecked me so god damn hard, 3 stocked every match. I asked him if he went to tournaments and he said they had them alot here. Him and Castro were friends and we started hanging around alot. Then i found smashboards, went to my first tournament and bam, here we are. I continue to play cause i've never really been great at anything and i feel that i can be at this game. oh, and the communitys ok too (<3)

Do you communicate with other ZSS players

I post randomly every now and then in ZSS boards, but they dont really post alot. I talk with the other Texas ZSS' somewhat frequently tho.

Why are you a *****
:embarrass:

Why ZSS

When i first chose my main Gnw, i didn't have any fun after awhile, got boring. Then i started going random chars till i found someone i felt comfertable with. WHen i played ZSS i was like "Holy **** this char *****" I went on youtube looking for combo vids and found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLq2Kl4jH0 . That pretty much sealed the deal for me, and i've been with her ever since.

Plan on going to college?

Yes, really soon hopefully.

Is it true you're black?

You Already know mo ****a.

alf, alfie, alfred, fred, or freddy?

Just Alfred :embarrass:

when are we gonna smoke/drink?

Right Now.

When is S.L.U.T 3

Uhh probably some time in the Summer.

Why do you draw penises on the xat chat doodle tab

LOL, i got the same thing as Jonah Hill in Superbad.

Are we best friends, dag?

You main snake

woohoo?

WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHO

how bad is Castro addicted to starcraft?

Mother****er, this is the Paw interview.

Where did the salt thing originate

I think Espy said it first, then god it just grew into its own monster.

You have a chance to make the best sandwich ever. What do you put on it and why?

Just think of this, but in sandwich form. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

What would be your most favorite job to ever have?

Get paid to abuse wifi

Noel is high tier in BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2. How does that make you feel?

I feel like my thumb is gunna hate me cause Drive Spam is gunna have a new definition.

What's the most important meal of the day, and why?

My personal favorite meal of the day is breakfast, everything is so delicious. Pancakes, eggs, waffles. all of it is so so delicious.

What's your favorite brand of salt?

Morton all day!

I lied about five questions. What are you gonna do about it?

Tonight...You.

How would Other M have played out if you had control over the story?

I STILL havent played it, i will soon. (i have to, zss is in it D: ) But uhh i've heard shes a ***** and doesnt use powers until her ex-commanding officer tells her to. **** that ****.

What if Zero Suit's grab was good?

My god, she would be so god damn good. and i love grabbing, i would *** buckets. now if she only had a good dair as well..........

What's the coolest thing one of your cats has ever done?

While taking a family picture during last christmas my cat was climbing the christmas tree and it looked hilarious. He was looking at the camera while it was happening as if he was just caught in the act.

Why are you so gay on WiFi?

Cause i can get away with it, lololollol

Who ***** harder than you?

My **** has no rivals.

Why havent you quit zero and picked up snake?

He feels unnatrual to me and i suck with him :[

When are you gonna **** me so hard i quit brawl?

Tonight......irl.

How do you live?

Lots of practice.

Why would anyone interview you?

Idunno, must be running out of people to interview :awesome:

Why did you answer in the first place?

CAUSE I ****ING CAN PYLE YOU ******.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i'm done.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im selling my netbook cause im getting a laptop so if anyone is interested let me know.

$250

Windows 7 basic
160 gig HD
2gig ram
webcam
SD Card reader

Also including the detachable cd drive and mouse I bought for it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just let me know, I factory reset it so it shouldnt have any problems... so basically its a fresh netbook. 14day money back if anything is wrong with it, besides virus/malware/etc. If there was any of those they got deleted during the reset.

I am doing first come first serve tho, and I posted this on the srk thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom