• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we'll have to wait for john's and my data on the current metagame for any hard evidence of over centralizing

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Same thing. I like how none of his characters except for Lucario beat Yoshi, though. Bowser, PT (he uses him very rarely nowadays), Wario... I hard countered Zigsta. :awesome:

...Until he started playing Lucario. :scared:

EDIT: To add to that, KID, I'm thinking of picking up King Dedede for Lucario.

:069:
Yeah, Polt's the one person who could pretty much 3 stock me consistently.

Then I picked up Lucario. :p

-Mars-

Smash Hero
This Die guy is new obviously.

Sorry bro...this used to be a hot topic until people stopped complaining and just learned to get better.

Nestec

Smash Ace
i talk about myself alot and I know how I am, but with all honesty I havent been to a tournament in close to 6 months. I am clearly not active. whatever happens at pound, you can name drop me after that, but as of right now, bringing me up in anything aside from 'KID said ______ on (insert smashboards thread)' is willingly taking a big hit to the viability of your opinion.
Aight then.

At least you're being honest.

:green:

Die !

Smash Cadet
This Die guy is new obviously.

Sorry bro...this used to be a hot topic until people stopped complaining and just learned to get better.
Because getting better clearly is preventing the over centralization of metaknight right ?

Also its not as if the Metaknight players dont get better themselves

Die !

Smash Cadet
diddy=MK

pick diddy and win. get better
I already main Meta, defo not switching to diddy at this point

and Pro Diddys arent preventing meta's from wining

so this
"Get Better Stuff" clearly is not working

Nestec

Smash Ace
You just wanna brag about how badass you will be for playing a character who got banned.

:green:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Main yoshi. As soon as we find a reliable way to drop our shield fast, we'll be top tier.

Die !

Smash Cadet
Main yoshi. As soon as we find a reliable way to drop our shield fast, we'll be top tier.
Yoshi doesnt feel right when i play him, tbh anyone who is not Meta feels unusual when
Hence why i main him

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I already main Meta, defo not switching to diddy at this point

and Pro Diddys arent preventing meta's from wining

so this
"Get Better Stuff" clearly is not working
Yes because MK just won sooo many of thos MLG's right? O wait sometimes he wasn't even in Grand Finals.

Plenty of top players beat MK all the time.

The only truly DOMINANT MK is M2K and even he loses to random characters so get out of here with all that mess.

Die !

Smash Cadet
Yes because MK just won sooo many of thos MLG's right? O wait sometimes he wasn't even in Grand Finals.

Plenty of top players beat MK all the time.

The only truly DOMINANT MK is M2K and even he loses to random characters so get out of here with all that mess.
He does not need to win anything to prove my point, that everyone has a pocket MK
Also Plenty of players lose to Meta all the time

And m2k does lose to randoms chars but he wins alot more often then not

Also MLG was just one series of Tournys, does not change the fact that hes still the best char in the game and the game is far better without him

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
AKA "If you talk about this, you're getting infracted"

people did get better, the mentality about mk however, is still the same.

Chuee

Smash Hero
He does not need to win anything to prove my point, that everyone has a pocket MK
Also Plenty of players lose to Meta all the time

And m2k does lose to randoms chars but he wins alot more often then not

Also MLG was just one series of Tournys, does not change the fact that hes still the best char in the game and the game is far better without him
the game is better without ICs lets ban them.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Ban Wario.

He has items. We banned items.

*waits for argument about how we did not ban items*

ICs are pretty overcentralizing, though. Cheese keeps getting Top 16 results.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That's not over-centralizing...

do you know the meaning of that? lol

There aren't even 20 10+ ICs mains lol

EDIT: I would have thought there more ICs mains than that...lol tied for least used character from S-C Tier.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yes.

which is what makes the top 16 comment hilarious.

also, I love die right now. just crushing anti ban opinions left and right with the most concise and efficient responces to everything. lol

everything he says is so funny to me cus its all true.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
yes.

which is what makes the top 16 comment hilarious.

also, I love die right now. just crushing anti ban opinions left and right with the most concise and efficient responces to everything. lol

This k.i.d.

He gets it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea thats cuz for some reason millions of people wanna cram into a state that's about 1/100th the size of texas for whatever reason.

We live in states with actual space so we cant walk to tournaments.....ive spent sooo much gas money on smash:(

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

This.

You locals have 10-25 people?

You poor poor dear.

No seriously, locals in NY/NJ rarely ever tip that low.
Yes GA usually has about 15-19? :urg:

I actually think the ONLINE GA community is bigger than the offline, and they are so closed minded we have made multiple attempts to get them offline but we get "wifi only" johns.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yes GA usually has about 15-19? :urg:

I actually think the ONLINE GA community is bigger than the offline, and they are so closed minded we have made multiple attempts to get them offline but we get "wifi only" johns.
Ouch, that sucks so hard.

WTF?!

there are people out there that willingly dont go to offline tourneys IN FAVOR of playing wifi only?

mind.

Blown.
I disagree, contact with real people takes a lot more time and effort, especially since the population is nowhere near as dense there as NY.

And even in NY there are a ton of people who only play online because going to tournaments requires more of a commitment then they can make.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
If you live in NY/NJ, walk down the block and you'll run into another Smash player.

If you live in CT, like I do, walk down the block and you'll maybe run into another sign of human existence, but most likely a bear.

Which is why I hate CT.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yes, and those same people use the "I can beat you offline" john too...

That is what makes me have to go take a walk.
I pity online players so much they are missing on a great experience but instead they play online in their rooms with crappy lag and wi-fail tactics with other online thinking their hot stuff when in realtiy their not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom