• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Smash Lord
DOUBLE POST OF NO KOAST IMPORTANCE:

so my car is gonna consist of:

me
aries
rick
scrub
TV of been to every tourney awesomeness

did some calculations and i got 37.5$ round trip. we do have to take a toll road, so i will bump that to fourty. for those riding in my car i ask of ten dollars each for gas.

we are gonna need to leave by 7AM to get to no koast. scrub will be staying the night at my place. aries and rick, be at my place by 7
Who else is planning on going to this.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, better half of Kansas. You guys better prove to SoKan that NoKan is beast and SoKan sucks. UNK3 NoKan vs SoKan Crew Battle. lol

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Just decided it`d be better if I chill out from UNK3. Before I go to tourneys, I have to be at my highest level possible, beforehand. I haven`t been doing so. Recently i`ve just been rushing in.

But now it`s time to step it up.

I`m gonna practice 5x harder & get in more casual matches. Then i`ll strike back into the money competitive scene so much better.

MJG

Smash Hero
Just decided it`d be better if I chill out from UNK3. Before I go to tourneys, I have to be at my highest level possible, beforehand. I haven`t been doing so. Recently i`ve just been rushing in.

I`m gonna practice 5x harder & get in more casual matches. Then i`ll strike back into the money competitive scene so much better.
B Tier and up.

@Mr. Doom: Ok

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I did not get paid today. :(

So I guess I'll be seeing you guys in a week or two at the earliest

DeLux

Our crew is falling apart :(

You need 1 2 3 4 [5] Power Rangers to make the Megazord.

DeLux

It's looking like we dont' have 1 2 3 4 [5] Pokemon to battle you guys.

DeLux

Just so we're all clear, Manhattan is more North than Lawrence and where everyone lives. Except for maybe Quote.

Not that it would matter

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Sorry I totally forgot today is Monday. Smash is on and I'm sorry for the lateness.

Danny will be over with Scrub at 7:00.

Tonight I should be able to host all the way until 12:00 midnight too.

Smash Lord

I need some dedicated practice too. Can you help me with that some time this week? Actually if anyone could, I'd greatly appreciate it. Location doesn't matter because everything is a drive for me anyway. If it's not already obvious I'm the one who has to drive, so having gas/money/a ride is irrelevant.

Our crew is falling apart :(

You need 1 2 3 4 [5] Power Rangers to make the Megazord.
WTF is this. Not getting the allusion at all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ms8xr484kuy82a

DL that, look it over, it's worth it.

Unless you're Danny who doesn't need it
Lux, can you put this in a 2003 format. My computers are super old so I can't open this. If you have the time to do that and reupload, that would be amazing.

quote is going? O.o
$$ was the only reason I wasn't going. If you aren't getting a hotel, I could basically get down there and back for 10 bucks. If you think that I can get some decent practice in without actually entering the tournament, I would be strongly interested in going. I didn't say much before because I thought that there was no way in hell I could get things to line up. Actually the chances of this ^^ all lining up looks really slim too. If it looks like it can, let me know.

DeLux

I actually didn't make that chart. I'm trying to get someone into the SL, and I gave him a "project" of importance to the Brawl Metagame that he could do. I helped develop the formulas needed for certain fields in said chart in relation to IC metagame. He did all the work though. I'll ask him if he can.

Top Bottom