• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
As i did last year I am putting a room together again.. I am looking at about 8-10 people in the room total and price will be ranging from $9-$14 PER NIGHT depending on how many people in the room I am looking to take at least one group with a car and then i will take OoS players (I would take only OoS players except we need cars to transport these people XD) I have about 3-4 people now including myself so PM me if you are interested and we can talk about it.. I am not going to have a guaranteed answer right now probably i still need to hear back from a few people and then I will start confirming people etc. so yeah if you are interested in this PM me =D
Gotcha. :cool:

Ok, so Dakpo and two other people are rooming with me at the Whobo venue hotel, is there anyone else who would be interested in rooming with us? It would split the price of the room even more. So far it is for Thursday-Sunday (Three nights) and it's about $110 per person total. PM me if you're interested. I'm thinking 4 more people will do. ($60 per person total)

HYPE!

HOUSING!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^

soooo me and 4 other potential sfloridians are gonna need housin late thursday night (most likely)-sunday

we're driving up (manly right?) and flying back (renting a car and droppin it in tex)

im thinkin we're gona have to leave like early as **** thursday morning, or find housing somewhere in between for wednesday night.

but thats our issue, what we need is a place by the venue to stay at thursday night/friday/saturday night

we're gona try to get plane tickets back for sunday night sometime in the near future

kayyy?

if ur able to help, or know someone able to help, PM ME!!
Just bought my Pass. Lookin into the Plane Ticket now. Teaming with Dphizzay. Lets get it.

edit:
Someone house me. In return I'll freestyle rap and pick up women for you.
RedHalberd and Seibrik or anybody i got you some housing. PM the people in the quotes above here. If that doesnt work please check the front page for more people/ideas on housing.

I hope I do well at Pound so I can get money to come here.
That'd be neat.
Dude yes please come to whobo!!!!!!

Me and Dojo are teaming. Sorry Inui, got a good deal >.>. You saw this coming anyhow. I'll make up eventually.
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dojo is BACK and ally is teaming with him? HOLY ****

Smoom77

Smash Master
Anyone wanna team with me? I have a pretty good Wario, and I can go ICs in interesting strategies with Pits or MKs.

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
Question : is this one of the bigger-size tournaments, and how many people are expected to show up ? 100+ ?

Have to see if it's worth flying to from california. plane ticket + hotel + food = already a couple hundred bucks. If the prize is a couple of $ grand, then yeah for sure! will take time off work for this, haha.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It'll be a big tourney...guaranteed 100 people AT LEAST. And it's at an anime convention, so that means random scrubs will enter...

Having been to both previous ones, it's worth it. The anime convention is a big plus if you're into it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ike is trash. DK is good. Esca and I are beating Dojo and Ally.
So Esca told me on Facebook he's teaming with me.

:)
YIKES, you guys need to figure this out.

Question : is this one of the bigger-size tournaments, and how many people are expected to show up ? 100+ ?

Have to see if it's worth flying to from california. plane ticket + hotel + food = already a couple hundred bucks. If the prize is a couple of $ grand, then yeah for sure! will take time off work for this, haha.
Dude yes this is gonna be huge. Its a national brawl event AND an anime con so expect the turnout to easily reach 100+

I would money match people here to help get some of your cash back.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would money match people here to help get some of your cash back.
Speaking of, I'll money match people!

If you want an example of how free I am, go check out the Texas PR. I'm 3rd worst ranked in Texas so all of you should have NO problem JV-4 stocking me. MONEY MATCH, PEOPLE!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Speaking of, I'll money match people!

If you want an example of how free I am, go check out the Texas PR. I'm 3rd worst ranked in Texas so all of you should have NO problem JV-4 stocking me. MONEY MATCH, PEOPLE!
Haha! Idk if you should advertise how free you are if you want MM's =P You should make yourself seem super cocky and invite competition that way, works well for me anyway.

Btw I'd be interested in MM-ing xD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd like to go. I doubt anyone from this area is going, though. If I can scrape up $200 for a plane ticket, or if I can catch a ride with someone, we'll see.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha! Idk if you should advertise how free you are if you want MM's =P You should make yourself seem super cocky and invite competition that way, works well for me anyway.

Btw I'd be interested in MM-ing xD
Of he could just be lying to you to lull you into possibly sandbagging against him, at which point he will proceed to CG your character across the stage.

Turazrok

Smash Master
No I'm teaming with esca.

We've been exchanging carrier pidgeon mail for the last week.

Turazrok

Smash Master
No he whispered into my ear as I woke up this morning, "We're teaming at whobo. honey."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am hoping to team with Will...in Melee. And embarrass Melee kids by beating them when we main Brawl. Most Melee newbies don't know I'm **** at that game and have been doing it for 6 years.

Edit: **** you Vinnie for getting a dumb flight that has you and Will leave before Melee

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I am hoping to team with Will...in Melee. And embarrass Melee kids by beating them when we main Brawl. Most Melee newbies don't know I'm **** at that game and have been doing it for 6 years.
team with me for melee inui. I may end up going to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom