• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
You're an idiot.
and youre ugly. you look almost like youre avatar haha! but that would be a compliment if i said that cause you look worse than that. hee hee and if you say i look like my avatar at least im cute lol :) and yeah you suck at trolling now you washed up loin cloth lol im starting to like sleepyk more than i already did now haha

AXE 09

Smash Master
:D

hey jeff, check this out. i feel like you would like this (cuz i mean who in their right mind WOULDNT like this lulz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E9BOIRamk4
Fix'd the link lol. Dude... freakin Busta Rhymes is freakin sick! I liked it lol.

I'm not gonna jump too deep into this argument, but I will say that Tupac is my favorite rapper. Whether he's the "best" or not is just an opinion.

And Elvis, I know what you mean about the whole Eminem thing. I'm not gonna lie, at first, I didn't really like him. Well I thought his songs were pretty funny lol. But that's about it. But after a few years, his songs became more and more meaningful, and he's developed into a really good artist imo. He's one of my fav's too.

I'm lovin' this rap talk :) I'm learning a lot.

Joey I love it when you post lol. I miss you so much

Random note: SleepyK's freakin good!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Go get ***** by Sami moar. =D. =P

And no SleepyK is asian as ****. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4UGScluNCk
dude alright sleepyk is better than that sami pedophile lol just saying cause uhhhhh yeah :p i dont wanna say it. haha i mean dont get me wrong that guy is damn good but i played both of them and sleepyk was beating me while sandbagging so.......... but yeah here's a more accurate vid of sleepyk haha but yeah tupac was the best just saying :) if you say biggie i can accept that too. also i think eminem's new album sucks big donkey ****. lol its horrible :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M***TnrRSwo&feature=related what the hell? why wont this work? what the heck? well it was the one where he screams mangoooooooooooooo! its on the related vids of his combo vid

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
someone doesnt know anything LOL

and yeah i know that sleepyk. i talk to him everyday lol
what? dude youre going to tell me that I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!? you havent even met either one of them! let alone played them. i was trying to be nice about this but obviously everyone likes to challenge me! and you know what else!? that sami guy is ****ing trash! i tapped that ***** 15 matches STRAIGHT AND LOSING TO HIM 0 TIMES. well once to his marth but that was after he got tired of losing with fox. unless you wanna count our warm up matches even though he was the one who called it our warm up matches. and i have witnesses there was a guy named winston there who plays luigi who saw me destroy him AND i was playing ****ty those matches. NO JOHNS for him T-A-P-P-E-D! so silence your ignorant ***. and you DEFINITELY have no rebuttle cause you havent played them. so im right and YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING! loser. lol damn WHY AM I ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!? haha

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
nicknyte! dang when am i going to get infracted? lol i guess im just too amazing. hee hee. oh he doesnt ignore you on aim hes always multi-tasking thats why. and dont you mean IM's? LOL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wat

uh

i have issues with it extending to monday.

i more than likely can't make it cause i have class on monday and tuesday.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you could leave before monday and only miss like grand finals and crews and stuffff!!!

but who wants to miss grand finals :p

SleepyK

well, i would love to be able to go regardless, but the problem is the rides. the car going up from GA would return tuesday.

SleepyK

i hope people get to record in my stead!

i think i'll send one capture device up there though

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Me and Angel are coming to this, just bought bus tickets lol.

One question though, How far is the venue from the greyhound bus station?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Me and Angel are coming to this, just bought bus tickets lol.

One question though, How far is the venue from the greyhound bus station?
20 mins or so...by driving. The route from where the Greyhound lets you off to where you'd have to get a public bus or something is really strange and would take awhile.

I would advise asking one of the nice Tucson or Phoenix people if they could pick you up :p

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
wowww what, didn't think it'd be that far lol.

heyyyyy Tucson/Phoenix? Can anyone pick us up? P:

I could pay gas money yo's

AXE 09

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna 1-sided random MM me? Basically you can choose whatever character you want, but I can will only choose "random" after every game. Does anyone accept!?!? Whoever doesn't accept is lame and boring!!!!
Oh and I forgot, you have to stay the same character throughout the entire set!

Don't be lame and boring guys!! Cmon!!!
Re-posting, hoping more people will accept lol. Here's what I have so far.

1-sided random MM's:

Jackie (100cents)
Jane ($2)
Rubyiris ($1)
Silly Kyle ($1)
The Bronze Kneecap lol ($1)
Nicknyte ($1)

Top Bottom