• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i just wanna say kudos to tant for naming his post. i didn't see that he was referring to brawl livestream commentary so i went ahead and PMed KageMurphy and he set me straight.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WTF i didn't know reg ended todayyyyy holy **** ****s ... are u really not opening it back up ?!

im like about to cry lololololol

Vino

Smash Cadet
People just keep coming and coming, my chances get smaller and smaller :/

Spife

Smash Master
ugh so registration is closed? I'm pretty sure 75% of my car aren't registered.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Spife, I don't think it's closed yet due to Plank not being here but regardless it'll be reopened as always.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the fact that anyone who intended to go managed to not register for this tourny/miss the deadline simply amazes me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
My credit card still wasnt working and paypal was ****ing me hardbody, but thanks to the awesome amazingness that is the smash community, I am now registered for pound.

Taking money matches in so many games it doesnt even make sense.

Also, I know for a fact that registration is still open, as I registered about 10 minutes ago.

SO GET ON IT PEOPLE!

EDIT
wow, get ninja'd

LLDL

Smash Hero
WTF i didn't know reg ended todayyyyy holy **** ****s ... are u really not opening it back up ?!

im like about to cry lololololol
LMAO. For some strange reason, since I don't know where you live, I imagined you at the toy wiz venue screaming that at ur mini laptop that you use for tio LOOL.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my pm box was spammed with requests to re-open when i woke up and is full...i freed up a bit more space...

ill make an announcement later regardng reg and such!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For some reason A LOT of people didn't know regisration ended last night. If there's an extension ill be sure to post around about the new deadline.

Others should do this too. Too many people that wanna go but aren't keeping track of the deadline.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol I even posted a thread in Melee discussion with a huge title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom