• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Red Ryu: So you think that Vult was forced to revive GLG last night and that the mafia targeted him specifically? Just asking for clarification.
I'm not sure if the mafia knew he was a reviver, since it was D1 my guess they just took a shot int he dark at town and hit the reviver by chance. Unless they had someway of knowing, but I've never been in a game where someone could investigate or find out roles during the day.

I don't think he was targeted for his role.

As for forced revive, yes. It seems that it triggered on death by the looks of it and since GLG was the only dead person he didn't have a choice either way. He might have had a choice about it, but I'm not sure if that is the case for certain if this was a night action or not.

Based on the mod post, I'm gonna say it triggered on death.

Luxor

Smash Champion
X1 has a very unique style of play that does not automatically make him scum or town. I'm leaning town X1 at this point, but it's ridiculously hard to read him. I don't think he's the play toDay.

I'll do a post-by-post of Zen next in like an hour.

Luxor

Smash Champion
@Nabe: No...
Why aren't you giving Nabe a straight answer? Do so next post please.
Nabe I don't see how that is important if you are town. I wanted beat to live because I think he is town.
You have a dramatic change of mind without any real reasoning a page or two after this. You go straight from this to
What? Why????

I'm about willing to join Nich in this wagon. You've been making so many points that just make no sense at all.
Your logic has been just as lacking, particularly in this case. Why did you change your mind on Beat so rapidly and with so little reasoning? Why do you accuse people whose points don't make sense when you don't make sense?

Nabe stop role fishing, idiot. Why are you in this game? I'm not telling you **** until I need to.
Vote: Nabe
You need to. Now. Talk to us.
You're also pretty jumpy with your vote toDay.

So are you saying this is a scum tell for Luxor? Or do you not think it applies to him? If the latter, why? Also this doesn't matter much, but why did you emphasize "is". Emphasizing that part implies that Luxor said something previously about his post, but he didn't so I'm just not understanding the emphasis here. Can you explain? It seems like you should have emphasized "this" or "genuinely".

Why did you vote for OS again? A simple quote where you explain is fine.
I'm not understanding your game strategy here. Why ask questions now as opposed to yesterday? And I mean the whole day, not just the last few rl days before the deadline. You ignored questions for a large part of the day, and didn't ask many of your own other than when you first started posting. So yeah what makes d2 question day and d1 do nothing day?

This really shows to me that Ranmaru is just asking question to be asking question. As has most have his questions. I get no feel that he is trying to further develop his reads or catch scum him questions.

Ran, Why did you ask glg those questions? He explained both first of all. And then you say "why or why not" after asking "who do you think should go". That doesn't make sense at all. Why would you ask "why not" after that? It doesn't seem like a genuine flow of thought to me and really makes me think you're just spouting out questions to show that you're here.

I really don't like this. Also why did you not ask me anything??

Unvote; Vote: Ranmaru
I agree Ran is scummy, but I feel like you're doing the same thing that you accuse him of in this exact post- asking questions to distract.

I responded to them near the end of d1. He liked my response and dropped his suspicion. Which is why it's off for him to be voting me now.

1. He said that he was suspicious of me not answering his questions.
2. He decides to let me live because I could clear someone.
3. He changes his mind because I continue to ignore him.
4. I answer him, he drops his suspicion.
5. He votes for me again.

I've already answered him and he's dropped his suspicion from that, so it makes no sense for him to be voting me now.
I never saw any such *satisfactory* response, or a response to such a response from Nabe.

vote Zen

Beat!

Smash Master
nvm lol

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/Zεη/Rajam
Beatstick|Nicholas1024/
X1-12|Ranmaru/
Zεη|Nabe/X1-12/Luxor/frozenflame75
Raziek|giraffelasergun/
No Vote|Cdubs1987/Raziek/Red Ryu/Overswarm/

I think this is accurate.

Btw:

I'll post something tonite. (From my post's questions to this page)

Sorry, I have been busy this week. Got class in two hours.

I have read the thread, but will take the time to post.
When can we expect this post to happen?

Luxor

Smash Champion
Neither do I, but my friend always has me play during free periods (1to1 school). I get like 1 kill while he gets about 20 lol. I'm getting better though, today he only got 17 and I almost got 2.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
X1, can you explain your stance on Raziek and how it doesn't also apply to others in this game?
Still awaiting answers.

nabe said:
OS, who scum?
Don't know, if I did I'd be voting for them. Upon rereading, still don't like Zen. He keeps pulling a Bill O'Reilly and saying something that isn't true as if it was, getting called out on it, then getting uber defensive about it. I don't like it.

And things like this:

nabe said:
Answer my questions
Zen said:
That right there is pretty scummy, and he does it a lot. Makes a statement with no evidence to back it up and just forces town to jump through hoops to get any information out of him. I dislike that playstyle greatly and feel it reeks of self-preservation.

Don't understand the hate for Raziek, still don't understand why people are voting Nich (other than the night actino shenanigans)

zen said:
I'm not understanding your game strategy here. Why ask questions now as opposed to yesterday? And I mean the whole day, not just the last few rl days before the deadline. You ignored questions for a large part of the day, and didn't ask many of your own other than when you first started posting. So yeah what makes d2 question day and d1 do nothing day?
It's about timing, Zen. I asked questions on D1, but when the game focused on a few players I instead spent my effort on reading and asking questions that applied to just those players. Now that the day is fresh, it's important to not funnel ourselves towards one or two people. It's also important to get more information so that when we DO have to choose, we get to pick a player.

luxor said:
Ran is scummy because Glyph was scummy and Ran hasn't made himself any less scummy.
Raz is just scummy lol.
-_-;;

Please write actual answers.

zen said:
...were you serious about this?
Yes. GLG is confirmed town; scum can't manipulate through him, so if GLG is involved in the decision making process, we know we can trust GLG's word.

rajam said:
And what do you think of Ranmaru?
I don't have much of a read. Null. He hasn't posted much of anything. All the people that find Ranmaru scummy though? Ask him some questions. The only thing I don't like is his late day votes off the wagons yesterDay, but that's not enough for me to go after him.

Agree with FF's post.

I also like Halo.

Need to hear from Zen, and need to hear a lot from Zen.

Need to hear from Ranmaru.

Need to hear MUCH MORE from CDubs, who has been eerily silent

Need to hear more from Raziek

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
FF, I already said things haven't gone as planned. Revealing the "results" reveals the means. Which there is no point to at all. Also I never said I had a PR.

will look at everything else later.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
FF, I already said things haven't gone as planned. Revealing the "results" reveals the means. Which there is no point to at all.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say "I don't buy this".

Beat!

Smash Master
@Luxor:

FF, I already said things haven't gone as planned. Revealing the "results" reveals the means. Which there is no point to at all. Also I never said I had a PR.

He will (hopefully) answer you.

Luxor

Smash Champion
I saw that but still don't like it. How many times have people said they'd make a big catch-up post later and fail to follow through? Just in this thread it takes two hands to count.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
OS, I'd care if you were town and not an abductor.

And yes I'll get to everything later. I don't have much time right now. Luxor read instead of attempting to make me look more suspicious than I am.

"with on with on" is an obvious typo. Seriously, I rephrased the question in my #1268.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I saw that but still don't like it. How many times have people said they'd make a big catch-up post later and fail to follow through? Just in this thread it takes two hands to count.
How many times have I done that? Seriously I'm trying to be nicer with my play, but people are being so ********.

You've been in the same position, not having enough time to post, but then catching up later, so it's very wack that you're trying to call me out on that now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yet here you are... posting.

Please post content in the form of answers in your next post or two, and less johning. >_>

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS, I'd care if you were town and not an abductor.

And yes I'll get to everything later. I don't have much time right now. Luxor read instead of attempting to make me look more suspicious than I am.

"with on with on" is an obvious typo. Seriously, I rephrased the question in my #1268.
How many times have I done that? Seriously I'm trying to be nicer with my play, but people are being so ********.

You've been in the same position, not having enough time to post, but then catching up later, so it's very wack that you're trying to call me out on that now.

4 min to class dumb ***.
ctrl+F: class

results found: 1

You're getting a little touchy and still not making much sense, Zen. How exactly am I supposed to know you're going to class and... why does that matter?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Unvote, vote:Zen
The reasons I gave late D1 are still valid, and besides, I agree with Overswarm and Frozenflame. Zen seems really pressured right now, which isn't something I've really seen from him before.

@Beatstick
I'm dropping my case on you for the moment. Your response have been okay, so I'm going to refocus on Zen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
balls, I thought I posted earlier today.

@ Nabe, I would hold off on pestering Zen.

Guys I disagree with the Raz lynch. I think he is being more newbie than scum. I also am unsure about how I feel on beat. If GLG had flipped scum I would be on Beat like white on rice.

I do however support both a ran and OS lynch. I would prefer OS but I'm OK with Ran. Will post more later.
I agree with this.
Zen. Pay very close attention.

I asked you questions in 170; questions about Beat. Instead of answering them, you flatout said "Nabe, I can clear someone as town or scum by tomorrow." My reply was "Alright, that's a strong statement, so I'll let you not answer my questions until toMorrow." I assumed (rightfully so) that secrecy of some nature to do with my questions was necessary to you "clearing someone". (Note that these three posts are quoted in 1223 for reference.) Otherwise, you wouldn't have a reason not to answer my questions. Is that not a fair assessment? Furthermore, what motive would you have to make such a bold statement out of nowhere? It had to have something to do with what I'd asked you.

Later in the Day, I asked you if things were on track with "clearing someone". You told me "Yes, but not the same person." Cryptic, don't you think? But again, I assumed that this was a statement that would make sense toDay, given the strength of your statement about "clearing someone".

ToDay, I asked you about it. You said, "No, what would that have to do with anything? It's not important." Then you say, "I wanted Beat to live because I thought he was town." Then why did you delay answering the questions I asked to begin with? They seem like very simple questions to me, and you've given me an easy answer to them now. So that begs the question: what was the point of all this? What was the motive to make that statement about the clear over a question that was literally no pressure?

That leaves us with the questions in 1229. Surely you can clarify statements you've already made? A large part of Mafia is being accountable for the things that you say. I probably sound like a broken record, but it's no less true than it was the first time I said it, and you keep exhibiting these same behaviors again and again. It's piling up.
Look I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO. BUT I CANT. I still may be able to, but the fact that you keep drawing attention to it limits the possibility now. I've been trying to be vague with this but you keep making me talk about it which just puts me as a target. I didn't want to say it has to do with my role because being NK pretty much ****ing messes up the whole point. But you're being such a dumb *** bringing all this attention to me. I addressed you so you would be on the look out later. Give me one more ****ing day. There's no point in you trying to get this out of me if you don't even think I'm scum from anything else.

What intentions do you think I would have as scum for saying that I can clear someone as scum or town? It's not like I'm using it to avoid being lynched. I simply stated it to you for claiming later. I didn't want it to be this big thing. I don't have anything and claiming just makes it all useless.

I'm not claiming even if I'm put at L-1. I'll claim tomorrow (If I even ****ing live til tomorrow) since you guys are so ******** and can't scum without knowing every ****ing thing everyone can do.

Seriously Nabe, you've done nothing this game but tunnel me into oblivion. I've seen you ask little random questions, but you have in no way scumhunted other than fishing me.

Why would you think that I'm scum for this at all? I've been playing a town for pretty much most of the game. I've given my substantial and hard thoughts and have been showing genuine scumhunting. And now you want to lynch me because you want to know what my role is? This is so ********.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote, vote:Zen
The reasons I gave late D1 are still valid, and besides, I agree with Overswarm and Frozenflame. Zen seems really pressured right now, which isn't something I've really seen from him before.

@Beatstick
I'm dropping my case on you for the moment. Your response have been okay, so I'm going to refocus on Zen.
What reasons d1? I'm not pressured. I just think that those voting for me are really stupid.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ctrl+F: class

results found: 1

You're getting a little touchy and still not making much sense, Zen. How exactly am I supposed to know you're going to class and... why does that matter?
What? I said I would post later. I was about to go to class. I just stopped by the CPU to check up on posts and commented on what was up. Then you say "but you're posting now :psycho:" like I was trying to stall when really I just had no time.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why aren't you giving Nabe a straight answer? Do so next post please.

You have a dramatic change of mind without any real reasoning a page or two after this. You go straight from this to

Your logic has been just as lacking, particularly in this case. Why did you change your mind on Beat so rapidly and with so little reasoning? Why do you accuse people whose points don't make sense when you don't make sense?

I agree Ran is scummy, but I feel like you're doing the same thing that you accuse him of in this exact post- asking questions to distract.

I never saw any such *satisfactory* response, or a response to such a response from Nabe.

vote Zen
Is this... really all you have?

You said you didn't like my play YESTERDAY. You have not shown me what posts you didn't like YESTERDAY.

You've ignored my question regarding Glyph.

As for my dramatic change in mind on beat, I've been behind, and have been replying to posts as I go. Kind of like Rajam was d1. Then when I posted, I noticed some things that were addressed to me on the most recent page and reply to those. Then when I have time I continue reading.

As for my vote on Nabe, I voted him to show him that his vote was dumb and that I could do the same thing. Then x1 voted me :c

Ran needs to die today. If he flips town, I will claim tomorrow with results. I am not claiming today.

"I never saw any such *satisfactory* response, or a response to such a response from Nabe."

What the heck do you mean by this?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@_____@

cdubs town
raz town
beat can be town
Ryu town, unless Ran somehow turned out to be town. Then could be scum.
x1 town.
rajam town.
Luxor town.
frozen bleh

Nabe bleh. Scum if nich scum.
Nich considering town. But scum if OS scum unless OS is indy abductor. Then Nich town.
OS scum.
Ran scum.

Lynch Ran or OS. Ran more so.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He probably got distracted and played Halo instead of posting. That's what I do.
Yeah, I wish. I had class yesterday. And I have to prepare for a tournament i'm hosting tommorow. (Look it up, MAD, its in my sig too)

So please wait a little longer. : D It'll be a long post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I disagree Zen, if I flip town, then Ryu should stay town in my eyes.

Pick someone else.

Beat!

Smash Master
V/LA tomorrow most likely. Will try to make a case after that.

@GLG
Anything specific you want me to talk about when I get back?

Atm, I'd go with Ran lynch.
Raz works too.
Maybe Zen. Would really prefer Ran though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Don't know, if I did I'd be voting for them. Upon rereading, still don't like Zen. He keeps pulling a Bill O'Reilly and saying something that isn't true as if it was, getting called out on it, then getting uber defensive about it. I don't like it.
What do you mean? Like what?

And things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabe
Answer my questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen
I did.
That right there is pretty scummy, and he does it a lot. Makes a statement with no evidence to back it up and just forces town to jump through hoops to get any information out of him. I dislike that playstyle greatly and feel it reeks of self-preservation.
What do you mean? Nabe knows I answered his questions yesterday. He didn't ask me any more questions today. I responded to his questions and then he tells me to answer them again. He's been doing this all game.

It's about timing, Zen. I asked questions on D1, but when the game focused on a few players I instead spent my effort on reading and asking questions that applied to just those players. Now that the day is fresh, it's important to not funnel ourselves towards one or two people. It's also important to get more information so that when we DO have to choose, we get to pick a player.
You didn't spend any effort asking those focused players questions if I recall correctly. You just sat at the sidelines most of the day. So really you're just being fake.

Yes. GLG is confirmed town; scum can't manipulate through him, so if GLG is involved in the decision making process, we know we can trust GLG's word.
Uh no. Town can still have error. You're saying that since he is calling you scum, and since he is town, we should listen to him and lynch you? He should definitely have influence, but simply listening to who he says is scum is not the way to play.

I agree with half of his reads, disagree with the other two. Simply taking what someone thinks as fact because they are town is a bad way to play. Looks to me like you're just trying to get some glg points.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
About Zen,

I feel Zen may not necessarily have an investigating role that targets in the night. I don't know maybe it is that simple and Zen is just being belligerent. The reason I suggested that Nabe stop pestering Zen in my #1276 was bceause he may have valid reason to avoid being the center of attention (other than being scum). That being said, at this point in time I'm really having trouble with how belligerent Zen is being at the whole thing.

So at the moment, I'm curious about Luxor. In # 1235
Yo Zen, you gonna respond to any of Nabe's questions and stuff yet? Why should Nabe not be trusted?
This statement seems off to me. It seems pretty clear to me that Zen is indicating that he has some way of getting info. Insisting he give it now doesn't seem important to me, as I don't see too much else he has done that is scummy. Although what he had done looks bad, waiting to call him out on it later seems better for town. If he is mafia, then waiting a day or two is irrelevant, and if he is town than he has more info to help us with. Yet luxor joins nabe asking Zen to claim. In # 1283

Why did you change your mind on Beat so rapidly and with so little reasoning?
You imply that he just jumps around with no reasoning. I'll give you that Zen doesn't explain his reasoning, which I don't like, but Zen was disliking beat for jumping to assume RRaz was scummy at a time when (I imagine) Zen did not feel there were sufficient grounds to say Raz is scummy.

The whole
feels like you are trying to come out strong, as if to show that you are really trying to be pro town. I think, if you were scum, the way you are playing would make sense. You gain something from getting Zen to break, meanwhile if he doesn't break and instead gets lynched, thats good for you too. All the mean while you are applying pressure to him in a self righteous pro-town seeming way. I don't like the way Luxor is acting.

The we have #1293

Wow Zen didn't even respond to me.

Get @ him.
which basically says, "wow guys Zen isn't answering my questions lets get him". As scum, it makes sense to me why you would want to add pressure to him. As town, I don't feel saying "he ignored me lets lynch him" is very pro-town at this point in the day.

@ luxor, why say no to OS lynch, and beat lynch?

Zen, please do us all a favor and explain your thought/vote switches more thoroughly as opposed to giving people lots of room to say you are scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Curious as to CDubs defense of Zen, seeing as how Zen has done nothing defense-worthy all game.

Zen, why do you keep shifting blame? You're blaming Nabe for "bringing attention to you", but look at your post history. You soft claimed some sort of investigation role (I don't believe you) for... no real reason, and now the spotlight is on you.

You're coming at this from the approach of "I'm town and everyone should know that what I'm doing makes sense if I'm town" instead of "I'm either town or scum to them, what can I do to help town". You've been deliberately vague and cryptic, and only to confuse town... not scum.

Scum knows you have some sort of role. Solution? NKill Zen.

Town knows you are claiming to have some sort of role. Town asks questions. You get emotional and knee-jerky, attack everyone that posts against you, and go on a multi-post tantrum. Nabe says "answer my questions" and you repeatedly say "I did" instead of just answering them or quoting the answers. I call you out on that and you simply say "But I did".

I've also noticed you've been skimming... a lot.

Like this:

zen said:
Uh no. Town can still have error. You're saying that since he is calling you scum, and since he is town, we should listen to him and lynch you? He should definitely have influence, but simply listening to who he says is scum is not the way to play.
Yeah, this? The quote you're responding to has absolutely nothing to do with GLGs reads. At all. As in 0%. Either you're not paying attention or you're deliberately being misleading.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
RE: Zen wagon; this isn't a lynch, certainly not yet, and there currently isn't the substance for it. I don't like that FF managed to slip into the thread on the back of the Zen point several days into the Day. X1 needs more content (he's town though so it's okay). Luxor is fine. Nich is fine.

Luxor read instead of attempting to make me look more suspicious than I am.
Teehee. Attacking a person rather than a post sure is merited. You took his actual content to task later -- after several votes on you. But you couldn't be ***** to do it at this juncture?

blah blah I'm a role maybe
This is the main problem. The thing you don't get. This all started because you made a cryptic statement to wash away a super-simple question about Beat, which toDay you gave an answer to without incident. You could've answered it to begin with, with that same simple answer you've given toDay.

Instead, you keep deflecting, keep ignoring, keep standing on your soapbox, and you act as if it's all justified. You're telling me I'm fishing -- nuh-uh. This is a direct product of cryptic mystic sage BS statements that beg to be questioned and are so easily avoided, and it builds into this because you keep adding fuel to the fire with more of it.

If you hadn't said some random thing about clearing someone, people wouldn't think you had a role and we wouldn't be discussing this. Instead, I'm going to continue to ask you for clarification of statements that you've already made (1229), and you're going to answer me.

What do you mean? Nabe knows I answered his questions yesterday. He didn't ask me any more questions today. I responded to his questions and then he tells me to answer them again. He's been doing this all game.
1229 lol. You quoted it, and managed not to actually respond to the words I said.

The reason this has been going on all game is because you've consistently not answered questions, and ignored me, and deflected others. I've consistently had your BS to address. These are all facets of the attitude you've taken this game. It's cryptic, it's on-the-pedestal, it's intentional deflection of other people's posts. **** gon' stop.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@cdubs: will do. Is there something that I haven't explained that you'd like explained? Also you should vote for Ran or OS.

For reference, 172 is the post where you said someone would be cleared by toDay.

Who were you referring to here if the original person was Beatstick? Why are you now saying that you were simply trying to keep Beat alive? Why were you trying to keep Beat alive -- why were you worried he would be killed? Why do you now say you think Beat is town, when before you were waiting until D2 to be sure? You said you would clear someone, implying a plan -- did the plan succeed? Is Beat cleared? Was there ever a plan?

Bolded is very important. I've been sitting on my *** waiting for you to provide content in D2. And now you're telling me it was an empty statement? What are you even telling me?

Vote: Zen
2nd question: I'm not saying that now, I am said that then. And it pretty much implied I thought he was town. 3rd question: Because he was thinking the way I was and people who share the same train of thought are good to keep around. 4th question: I've been saying beat is town all game. It's nothing new d2. 6th question: Beat is not cleared. Maybe someone, I'll let you know by the end of the day whether this is true or not. And this I do promise.

8th question: Yes. I'm sorry that you've been sitting on your *** with no other means to play the game than about that.

Sorry I did miss those. I've unintentionally haven't taken a lot of your posts seriously just because I know I'm town. But OS is right, I do need to keep a better idea of others perspective.
RE: Zen wagon; this isn't a lynch, certainly not yet, and there currently isn't the substance for it. I don't like that FF managed to slip into the thread on the back of the Zen point several days into the Day. X1 needs more content (he's town though so it's okay). Luxor is fine. Nich is fine.

Teehee. Attacking a person rather than a post sure is merited. You took his actual content to task later -- after several votes on you. But you couldn't be ***** to do it at this juncture?
I'm not sure I understand this. Are you saying Luxor attacking me is merited or me attacking Luxor is? You don'f have to respond to this because I don't really care about the answer. As for me posting at that time, I simply replied to what was on the page (15ppp) or what I could quickly respond to. (Was probably about to go to class).

This is the main problem. The thing you don't get. This all started because you made a cryptic statement to wash away a super-simple question about Beat, which toDay you gave an answer to without incident. You could've answered it to begin with, with that same simple answer you've given toDay.

Instead, you keep deflecting, keep ignoring, keep standing on your soapbox, and you act as if it's all justified. You're telling me I'm fishing -- nuh-uh. This is a direct product of cryptic mystic sage BS statements that beg to be questioned and are so easily avoided, and it builds into this because you keep adding fuel to the fire with more of it.

If you hadn't said some random thing about clearing someone, people wouldn't think you had a role and we wouldn't be discussing this. Instead, I'm going to continue to ask you for clarification of statements that you've already made (1229), and you're going to answer me.
Didn't think people took it as dealing with my role. I'm bad at crumbing and wasvjust trying to make a simple statement that I could refer to later. I didn't think you would get so focused on it. Fail on my part I guess. I didn't want it known that it had to do with my role but there's not really a point in avoiding that now, but I still think can avoid nk if scum doesn't know what my role is which is why I'm not answering your questions that essentially cause me to claim.

Unvote
Vote: Overswarm

Nabe trust me, hop off zen for toDay, preferrably onto OS.
Thank gawd

Top Bottom