• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to make anyone lose their ****. Rajam made a baseless vote after criticizing someone else for telling me to make that same vote, and when he does post his reasoning its so much bs that I don't know know what to do. You actually thought I was scum yesterday, correct OS? Rajam's making it sound like the situation was a normal situation yesterday and not rush to get a lynch in on one of the two people with the most votes at the time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not trying to make anyone lose their ****. Rajam made a baseless vote after criticizing someone else for telling me to make that same vote, and when he does post his reasoning its so much bs that I don't know know what to do. You actually thought I was scum yesterday, correct OS? Rajam's making it sound like the situation was a normal situation yesterday and not rush to get a lynch in on one of the two people with the most votes at the time.
I thought you were scummier than Nich, and a lynch is better than a No Lynch. The possibility of you being scum was there, and that was enough to go off of in that scenario.

Luxor

Smash Champion
The last page of discussion made me uneasy.

@GLG: Don't let people lead you by the nose. Do what YOU think is right.

@Raz, @Beat, @Ran: You all promised content. Deliver, please.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I seek to gain information.

Because it WASN'T clear, and I wanted to see your responses. Instead of clarifying, you just deflected the question.
Firstly he says that my post #1217 was not clear, despite being in a numbered list with all the necessary evidence in the 5 posts directly preceding it. He questions my reasoning saying that it is weak, how can he genuinely not know what "no genitalia" means when in a game I'm playing with him I have explained in detail how it is a common noobscum trait. He also claims to not see where any attention is deflected away despite 1 post previous to mine Raz says "I'll be expecting you to be harassing Luxor the wagon-jumper, if I'm getting harassed for this."

Back earlier in #1207 OS says he gives me "+1 town points" if I picked up on what he did. I chose not to follow up on what I questioned CDubs on, yet at no point do I see OS follow up on this, despite the fact that when asked he believes it to be an indie tell. He also states in #1290 that he does not know who is scum, why then is he not following up the few reads that he does have? It is necessary to pursue your reads and further question those who you believe to be scummy in order to achieve town's wincon, yet Overswarm does not care to do so, he doesn't care about scumhunting.

There are several more example scummy behaviour, for example in #1347 he makes a large post defending himself, where he only actually defends himself against one of CDubs' points while dismissing all the others as 'a big logical fallacy'. Overswarms says that "OS doesn't answer peoples questions" is a false statement despite that fact that at this point I am waiting for the answer of two questions for him, questions I had reminded him to answer once already. If he was going to answer the questions later, then why doesn't he say so, and if he has time to write out a long post defending himself then why does he prioritise defending himself over answering questions? - His goal is self-preservation and survival, NOT finding scum

Unvote
Vote: Overswarm

Luxor

Smash Champion
Luxor, what do you think of CDubs?

What made you uneasy?
Cdubs isn't active enough. Every time he does post, it's a big wall of text saying bla bla vote person X. I find him rather scummy, and wouldn't hesitate to lynch him if the opportunity arose.

Uneasiness was due to Cdubs doing the above, GLG being led not once but twice, and three people claiming they'll post later (none of whom has posted yet). I just don't like it.

And Jungle's votecount was missing my vote on Zen but whatever.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
X1, you're disagreeing with my philosophy, not my content. Suck it up and ask questions instead of stifling discussion.

@CDubs

Make a post on what you think of every player in this game. Give reasoning for anything important.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
? Not understanding at all what you saw in that post you quoted...
GLG said:
Rajam made a baseless vote after criticizing someone else for telling me to make that same vote, and when he does post his reasoning its so much bs that I don't know know what to do.
Right above ya.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Overswarm
Still, I'd appreciate an answer to some of his questions. Most importantly, do you agree with his statement that you haven't been following up on your reads, and if so, then why aren't you following up?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm upset he ignored the Ranmaru option which had a strong chance of being lynched yesterDay as well. I remember now I have to check when OS started to say this whole "its either Nich or glg" to see if the timing of that phrase was scummy or not that scummy

unvote

glg I acknowledge yesterDay situation wasn't normal since we needed to wagon and lynch, but I think Ranmaru had a decent chance of being included in the Nich/glg lynch-candidates and I had to drop it to ensure a lynch, so I want to know why Ranmaru wasn't included and who started (and when) this whole "it's either glg or Nich". Pretty sure it was OS anyways, but I'll check my vote resume again and see who else didn't contribute to ensure a lynch or reduced our options to Nich/glg. OS have high pressure on glg and reduced options, but I'm willing to give him the benefit that he actually helped a lot to at least get a lynch.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
@ OS. I am willing to make a post on every player in the game. To be honest, I'd rather wait until ff could post, but thats still another day now so whatever. BEFORE I do so, I want to see an explanation on why you think this statement indicates I am an indie.

It will be interesting to see if adum was abducted or jan'd but we'll figure that out as days go by. The only way there is a vig and no sk is if Adum was Jan'd and not abducted, unless the mafia kill was blocked. But I will agree with the current info it seems unlikely there is a "vig with balls" in the game.
@ Luxor, please indicate why you think I am scummy.

@ X1, I do like like the style of play. If I did not agree with those scum picks, the statement would be very scummy to me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@Overswarm
Still, I'd appreciate an answer to some of his questions. Most importantly, do you agree with his statement that you haven't been following up on your reads, and if so, then why aren't you following up?
I've been asking questions. I'm not sure why anyone believes I haven't been.

I've stated repeatedly that there are multiple players that few people know anything about; I'd like to learn more about them, and have been throwing out a fair amount of questions.

Rajam

Smash Champion
lol if someone hasn't been following his questions, that's deffinitely Ranmaru, so @ ppl being on OS for that I suppose they are on Ranmaru as well?

Raziek who do you think is scum and why?

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
@ OS I'm not as concerned about you asking questions, I'm concerned about you answering them. When I talked about you not answering questions, I wasn't just talking about day 1. You frequently need to be asked twice to answer questions, perhaps even more than twice, as though you feel you didn't need to be bothered by them in the first place.

I asked you a question, and you responded with something else entirely. This is kinda what I am talking about. Anyways, I will respect your request, but only after you answer my question in #1374.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Cdubs said:
It will be interesting to see if adum was abducted or jan'd but we'll figure that out as days go by.
The only way there is a vig and no sk is if Adum was Jan'd and not abducted, unless the mafia kill was blocked. But I will agree with the current info it seems unlikely there is a "vig with balls" in the game.

If you're in a room full of people, and you know one of them has been involved in something, when they pop up and say things like the above, it should stand out.

You basically decided to make a statement on the abductor that said.... nothing. All it does is say "well, there might be an abductor but we'll see! Carry on, folks". There's no reason for anyone other than the abductor to say that.

Luxor

Smash Champion
@ Luxor, please indicate why you think I am scummy.
TBH it's mostly a vibe I'm getting, compounded by you being relatively inactive. You hold double standards though, accusing OS of leading town by the nose while ignoring Zen doing the same thing yesterDay. You say things like "So i said, specifically the thing that he scummy against OS, is that he picked out something to call out as scummy against another player, that really isn't all that scummy." Everybody does that, I've done that (I was wrong about Vult obviously), and it's really not a big deal. I feel like you're doing, in that exact sentence, what you condemn (recursion kind of makes that sentence hard to read >_>) You also attack OS for accusing Gord- because the flip happened, we know he was town, and it's easy to say that everyone who was on his case was scum, when numerically they weren't. That's a couple quick points, quick quick points.

Beat!

Smash Master
I don't think OS is scum, actually. His posts give me the impression that he likes to sound authoritarian and being "in charge" of what's going on. Where as this is getting a bit annoying in some posts, I find the actual content productive.

@X1
I've been wondering about some of your posts lately. During D1, you said:

Zen stfu Ran is town. I have 100% meta on him and I am amazing at reading newbies.
I found this hard to believe, but though it was another way of saying that you had a solid town read on him. However, now you're saying things like:

glg, Vote OS and I promise I will get Ran lynched on D3, deal?
and

Beatstick, Vote OS and I will make Zen promise that if I die he will get Ran lynched too, deal? That way Ran WILL die on D3 even if I get NKed
Why the hell would you want to get someone you have a "100%" town read on??? And making deals with people instead of convincing them looks pretty scummy anyway.

But then it gets even worse, because you say:

@Rajam & Cdubs:At no point did I 'manipulate' GLG, I offered him a deal which he accepted. In case you have difficulties and could not tell from my actions. Yes I think both Ranmaru and OS are scum and yes I want OS gone first.
I haven't seen a single post from you where you express doubt in your own read on Ran, so when you all of a sudden say you think he's scum... I don't even know what to believe. If you changed your mind slowly, then wouldn't it have been a good idea to say "guys, I'm kinda doubting my town read on Ran now" or something? Or did you really make a 180 regarding him, just like that?

FoS: X1

@GLG
It's hard to bring up anything new about Ran, since he hasn't made that promised post yet. However, I can try and emphasize some stuff. Like I said, I already had a scum read on Glyph when Ran replaced, but I figured he'd get a chance. However, what he did was making a super long post. I get the impression that he was just trying to make it look like he was helping, because he said things like:

Disagrees with stance.
Nicholas defending Adum because he may or may not be good as scum. Then confirms it.
which just looks li

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
@OS... wat?

Person "has gone missing", so if some one says "there might be an abductor" and leaves it at that, then it doesn't mean anything. The wording implies abductor, something important to mention, and I was not the first person to point it out.

So basically this goes back to nich saying he got roleblocked, and everyone saying he now legit looks town. I misread his role, and thought that once a game he could see what the ratio of town/anti-town in the whole game was. I did not get that this ability only showed the ratio of people on the wagon, so therefore, when everyone was saying that nich looked clear, it didnt make any sense to me. In my false assumption, where nich's ability showed the total town/anti-town ratio, it didn't seem like anyone would want to role block that, and people saying he was clear was confusing the hell outta me.

So then FF was exclaiming that Nich was likely town, which based on my misunderstanding of things did not make any sense. Usually IRL, when FF says things that don't make sense he is scum. I thiought (again because of my misreading of Nich's role) that what FF was saying was dumb, and he concluded all of the things I did not like that he said with "aw no vig with balls in game that is sad".

So I had a knee jerk reaction, "wait, there were only two deaths, he should know there could be a vig and no sk/other indie killing role, another statement of FF's that seems bad... must attack".

And then my stupidity commenced. Upon realizing that I misread Nich's role, I realized everything I said was ********. So then here is my post saying how I am dumb

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12148755&postcount=1200

So my statement,

It will be interesting to see if adum was abducted or jan'd but we'll figure that out as days go by. The only way there is a vig and no sk is if Adum was Jan'd and not abducted, unless the mafia kill was blocked. But I will agree with the current info it seems unlikely there is a "vig with balls" in the game.
was basically to show that I understood FF's "no vig with balls" comment was correct. Both Frozen and I had perviously mentioned that there was probably an abductor, and I mention it again in this statement because it is relevant in terms of discussing the potential night events. So I left out some logical steps figuring that people could make them on their own, but allow me to explain more fully.

FF had said there was likely no "vig with balls". We are assuming that a NK was not blocked. Although it is possible that an NK was blocked, if we assume there was an nk that was blocked, then it is less likely that one would deduce that there is no "vig with balls" in the game. The "no vig with balls statement" is fine, and although does not require that no NK's were blocked, the statement functions better on the assumption that no NK's were blocked. So lets look at the possibilities.

Adum was killed by mafia and janitored. Vult's ability required a sacrifice to res GLG. Therefore there was only one NK, and thus no vig with balls (and no sk).

Adum was abducted, and vult was murdered (by mafia). Again, no vig with balls (and no sk)

Adum was killed by mafia and janitored, vult was murdered. This is the situation where I invisioned that Vult could have been vig killed. If Vult was vig killed, there is no sk (again still assuming no NK's were blocked). If Vult was sk killed, then there is no vig with balls. In a large set up as this, it is unlikely there is no SK, simply as an issue of numbers and balance. It is therefore more likely that the kill in this given scenario was an SK kill rather than a vig kill, therefore meaning it is likely that there is no vig with balls in this game.

Just a little side note, vig is probably FF's favorite role for what it can offer the game (though I know he personally is a fan of bullet proof roles because he is NK'd so often). This is why he would probably almost be sad that less than 3 people died. This almost makes me think he is town. However, I think he is scum, I will cover that more in my next post. For now I thoroughly explaining myself for fear of otherwise having OS twist my words around.

I Understand that there was possibly an NK block at night, and that this throws off the "no vig with balls math". FF made the comment, and I was concurring that it was likely accurate, although it is possible that there is a "vig with balls" and an SK and that there was a blocked NK. In order to offer any explanation to agree I needed to mention a potential abductor. Again, given the wording, "has gone missing", abductor seems most likely. That is why I asked if anyone had been in a game xivii mod'd and whether he had used the wording "has gone missing" for jan'd roles. If this was a one time jan effect, then it won't happen tomorrow, and we will know it is unlikely there is an abductor in this game (although it will not be confirmed on day 3 cause there could be role blocking shenanigans).

As for my promised list of stances, I will have it completed in a few hours.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Before large post.

@ luxor. To address your points of why you think I look scummy

compounded by you being relatively inactive
# 1. I am student teaching. I have little free time. Johns johns johns and more johns. I did not expect the game to be as active as it has been. We are on day 2, I am trying to step my game up.

accusing OS of leading town by the nose while ignoring Zen doing the same thing yesterDay.
# 2. I accuse OS of trying to give an "all that is town image". This is not exactly the same thing as "leading town by the nose". It's true, Zen tried to tell people what to do, so did X1 and so on. My issue isn't solely the attempt at directing attention and votes on its own, but the way that it is being done and the purpose that I feel it is attempting to serve. The only person who should rightfully be exuding an "all that is town" image is GLG

You say things like "So i said, specifically the thing that he scummy against OS, is that he picked out something to call out as scummy against another player, that really isn't all that scummy." Everybody does that, I've done that (I was wrong about Vult obviously), and it's really not a big deal.
#3. I think you sort of missed my point. Thinking something is scummy when the person wasn't scum isn't scummy. I voted GLG. I thought things had been done by that player slot that were scummy, albeit I was not thrilled by that lynch, I liked it better than Nich.

My problem was his post 242,

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12013283&postcount=242

because he was saying "yea that really looks scummy", when the thing he was pointing out did not, on its own, look scummy. This implied that he was lazily pretneding to scum hunt in that post, with the intent of keeping us focused on Gord.

Saying some one was scummy and then being wrong is not scummy. People that are not scum can do scummy things. However, saying "yea everyone he probably is the killer, look at those glasses he wears, those are the kind of glasses a killer would wear" after people had stopped talking about the man wearing glasses (if only for a brief moment) is scummy. He pointed out something not scummy, and called it scummy, which shows he was just semi arbitrarily bringing up something about Gord to keep the conversation focused on Gord. Moving on

I feel like you're doing, in that exact sentence, what you condemn (recursion kind of makes that sentence hard to read >_>
#4. You are implying that I am scummy, for calling something scummy, when it is not scummy. Here is the thing, I full heartedly believe what OS did is scummy. I do not think any person really analyzing the situation looks at Gord's pic response, to Zen's potentially RVS accusation (we know in hindsight it certainly was not RVS), and goes "WOW he is jokingly admitting to being mafia immediately after one accusation and vote on post # 30. Clearly he is panicking, clearly he is scum. I will briefly mention, that based on my meta of him, that I think this is what sticks out to me as him being scummy, 200 posts after he posted this".

So when I pointed this out to OS, he could have said "well based on my meta of him, even if he did think it was RVS, if he was town, he would have immediately addressed even a potentially RVS vote. He instead chose to jokingly insinuate that he had been caught, which I personally believes means that he is scum".

Instead OS said "OMGCDUBSYOUSODUMBCAN'TEVENWRITESENTENCEROOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!!!", with some slight attempts of justifying picking that pic post out as scummy, but most of the argument relied on pointing out how scummy everyhing Gordito did was. But I asked him, "the pic post is what stands out to you as scummy". Instead of justifying this sentiment, he goes way out of his way to attack me. It seems overly defnesive. And then when asked to justify that statement as what really stands out as scummy, he equivocates and talks about everything gordito did that was scummy. The amount of twisting that was going on truly does not imply town.

I truly believe that this scenario implies OS is scum, if I happen to be wrong, that does not mean what I did is scummy. I am not saying OS thinking gordito was scummy is scummy, I am saying that the statement used to talk about Gord's scumminess was ingenuine, and that is scummy.
You also attack OS for accusing Gord- because the flip happened, we know he was town, and it's easy to say that everyone who was on his case was scum, when numerically they weren't
And finally #5. I did not attack OS for voting GLG now that we know GLG is town. I also voted GLG for nearly to same reasons that OS did. I attacked OS for what seemed like an ingenuine attack of Gord.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've been asking questions. I'm not sure why anyone believes I haven't been.

I've stated repeatedly that there are multiple players that few people know anything about; I'd like to learn more about them, and have been throwing out a fair amount of questions.
I don't doubt that you have do some scumhunting, but I have shown examples of you faux-scumhunting and there is no townie reason to do that. There is no explanation for why you did not follow up on your read on CDubs for example

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
@ OS I am student teaching to become certified to teach high school biology. Should be certified by Apr 29. In addition to doing that full time, I am also a college student taking college classes.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Beatstick: Yeah I didn't really think much of Ran on D1 but thought he was town. I was confident in it because he's really easy mislynch fodder on D1 and I wasn't going to let it go to that, if we find out later in the game he's genuinely scum (he often just appears scummy when town) we can lynch him then. Probably on D3

Beat!

Smash Master
Continuing with Ran. The posts I quoted were nothing but pointless statements. All he said was "this is what they said in other words". It looked like nothing but fillers and pseudo-contributing.
Aside from those quotes, he also asked a billion questions to everyone. Most of them had already been answered. I'm also fairly confident that he hasn't gotten an answer to most of them, even the ones that were new, but I haven't seen him putting down much of an effort on getting responses from everyone who didn't answer. Later on, Rajam tells Ran to stop asking massive amounts of useless questions, which I agree with, because it doesn't help, and Ran probably just does it to look busy. In his reply, Ran actually tells Rajam to not read his posts if he doesn't want to be bothered. He's basically admitting that his posts are of low value, since Rajam can just ignore them if he wants to. And when I asked Ran about it, he said he DIDN'T want Rajam (or anyone else) to ignore him, contradicting himself completely.

Beat!

Smash Master
@X1
Hmm, not convinced, but I'll accept it for now.

Making my big post in smaller pieces, because I can't make too large posts from the phone. Stay tuned :p

Beat!

Smash Master
Early D2, Ran tried to discredit my vote on him by calling it an inactivity vote, which is completely false. I wanted him lynched D1 and I said it more than once, so I don't understand where he got that idea from.

Now I'm waiting for his large post. If it's not really, really good, I want him lynched.

Then we have Raz. The fact that so many brush off his early D2 play as "so stupid his scum mates wouldn't allow it" makes me uncomfortable. I also dislike how he tried to change the focus from him to Luxor when he got a simple question.

Tbh my read on Raz isn't very strong. It's more like a small gut feeling, and I admit that I could be completely wrong about him. I'll be able to get stronger reads D3 (if I live that long lol).

He did make good posts D1 though, and I don't really see a connection between him and Ran, so Ranscum=prolly Raztown.

Beat!

Smash Master
As for Zen, his entire D2 play has been a mixture of insults and random turn-arounds with his scum/town-reads. Most of his posts D2 comes off as weird to me, and I'm not sure whe're he's getting at. Still, he's promised to explain a lot after an eventual Ran lynch toDay, and he seems to be hinting a PR, so I don't think he's the play toDay. If Ran is scum we shouldn't lynch him at all imo.

Beat!

Smash Master
Ranscum = Looking at X1 and/or OS (I don't see x1/os-scum team. At all. It's only one of them most likely).

Rantown = Prolly Zenscum.
Possibly Luxorscum. Maybe Rajamscum. Not sure, but will be looking at them too.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
8/14|02.17.10 11:59PM EST

votee|voters
Overswarm|Rajam/giraffelasergun/X1-12

Ranmaru|BeatStick/Zεη/

X1-12|Ranmaru/RedRyu

Zεη|Nabe/X1-12/Nicholas1024/FrozenFlame751

No Vote|Cdubs1987/Raziek//Luxor/Overswarm/
@Mod: I'm voting twice, can you check that votecount?
And Jungle's votecount was missing my vote on Zen but whatever.
@mod, can you fix the votecount that was posted at this time.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
8/14|02.17.11 11:59PM EST

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/Zεη/

Beatstick|Nicholas1024/

X1-12|Ranmaru/Red Ryu/

Zεη|Nabe/frozenflame751/Luxor/

Overswarm|Cdubs1987/X1-12/

Rajam|giraffelasergun/

No Vote|Raziek/Overswarm/Rajam/

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
Post on everyone time at the request of OS. Will not be making this super in depth atm, feel free to ask for clarifications.

For starters, I will briefly describe myself as a mafia player by comparing myself with FF. As he has earlier mentioned, IRL our reads on each other are sickeningly accurate. It is really really gross. Both of us are very strong town players, and much weaker anti-town players, typically because we get lynched if we support more than one bad lynch. As mafia players, we are fairly different in style. Admittedly IRL, a decent amount of my play is based around reading people's reactions to things, whereas he more gauges things in a very forum like manner. In terms of logical command and understanding I am slightly behind ff, though he has much more experience than I do in all facets of forum mafia. I am much more likely to make mistakes due to things like misreading than he is. He is also much better at connecting his thoughts than I am. So, onto the list.

not sure how to start the list. For inspiration, I will follow the same order as Gordito's list at the beginning of the game.

#1. Adumbrodeus. Gone atm, but I guess I can say something short. People seem to think he is good. The way he responded to the Joke bread-crumbing (I'm OBV SCUM thing on D1), implies otherwise. The fact that he did not get that it was a joke is shockingly hard for me to understand. I didn't like some things like his post #63

@Gordito: What do you think of the case against you? What does it say about X1? How about Zen? What do you think of the players who are ignoring/were ignoring it till it was pointed out?
Gives me a "hey look at me i'm town authority" feel I associate with scum overcompensating for being scum. He continues asking people to answer people's questions so on and so on, and asks a lot of meaningless questions like "What are you playing the noob card for". Again, thinking it is more likely that he was abducted than jan'd, I think he could fairly easily be scum. He also left a meaningless vote on RR, making me think he could have easily not cared about whether a lynch happens or who gets lynched.

#2 Beatstick has seemed to me like a fairly inexperienced individual. Some of his posts are OK

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12004584&postcount=123

But alot of his posts really confuse me. statements like

Wow, what an early wagon. How certain are you about this, Zen? I mean, if he's got a PR it's not very good at all.
seem really obvious and unhelpful to me. Day 1 I thought Beat might be scum, due to the way he was defending GLG. However this was sort of assuming he and GLG were scum buddies. However, then we have things like Beats 1381

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12176829&postcount=1381

He points out something pretty good against X1. If X1 has 100% read against ran, then why push for Ran after OS? That implied doubt to his Ran read. In which case X1 should just say he has doubt on his ran read. I like this post, and I would think X1 is scum if I didn't think OS and Ran are scum. If OS and/or Ran are town, I will prolly gun for X1. As for beat, as of right now I do not think he is scum. I do not feel anything he has done anything particularly scummy, some things he says stand out as poor statements but not scum statements.

#3 Myself

#4 Frozenflame. So I have already mentioned previously in my #1385 that I think FF may indeed be scum. Instead of explaining this atm, I am instead going to ask him some questions. I realize he may not be able to answer these questions for over 24 hours.

@ FF. What are your current stances toward Ryu, Zen, and OS. If you had to vote one of them as scum, who sticks out to you most and why? Who of them are you willing to lynch. Is there anyone in particular that you think is scum other than these 3?

#5 Glyph/Ranmaru. Glyph looked ****ty on d 1. I was prolly ignoring glyph more than I should have. Here are some glyph posts I don't like

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12001096&postcount=79

does an adum like thing saying "see guys I can scumhunt too"

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12030639&postcount=380

badge claim seems scummy

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12035520&postcount=408
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12035532&postcount=409

ate here is impressive, and then the icing on this cake is the self vote of 422

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12037154&postcount=422

So then Ranmaru comes in, and makes some epically long posts. However, these posts
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12053869&postcount=519
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12053862&postcount=517

Feature questions like

Why do you have to take notes?
A lot of really useless questions. To the extent that I get the feeling like he is asking questions for the sake of asking questions.

However, to be entirely honest, re-reading and looking at Ran really makes me wonder why I was ok with lynching him. I remember not liking his posts, but aside from the bad q thing, i'm not sure why I was ok with lynching ran. As for right now, although Glyph looked scummy as all hell, I'm not ok with lynching ranmaru. I'm really having trouble finding posts of his that make him look bad.

Guys I have crap to do, so these are going to start getting less thorough. I will finish posting crap on others later.

Top Bottom