• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

Overswarm

is laughing at you
But X1 isn't following it NOW. Why did he drop his scum read? I heard that's anti-town.

X1-12

Smash Champion
What makes you think I needed to persue that read before CDubs posted? What makes you think I wasn't concerned with your response?

Also, wht about your Rajam read? You posted you think he might be scum because of a bad vote on me he placed, but haven't done ANYTHING about that O_O

AND RAZIEK! You said he had no genetalia and voted for him, but have abandoned that. Why aren't you pushing your scum reads X1? I bet it's because you're scum, huh? Cuz there's no townie reason to just drop reads like that. You told me I should have been persuing CDubs and Zen at the same time, so I know you don't have a reason O_O

Speaking of which, you seem to have lost your "I'm gonna act like the boss of town and tell people who to vote for with no meaning (and btw that totall isn't scummy everyone!)" attitude since I castrated you. :B
CDubs DID post between you getting that read and me calling you out for not following it up. Don't know what the bolded part is even talking about

Neither of the two people you mention there are my scumreads

Point about Rajam - not true. I said he could be your scumbuddy distancing because of that post. Its not making him scummy until you flip scum. Its also pretty clear that between that point and this I've been busy dealing with your bull****.

Point about Raziek - I clearly stated that I changed my opinion on him and gave reasoning for why I believe him to be town now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, I don't think he was taking Raziek as a serious scum threat though. You can tell from the bogus reasoning though. I mean, then one could say "Oh well I have big balls, does that make me town?"

What was interesting was the reactions that came after. GLG confirmed town even thought Raz should die for that, but I think he's just wrong. If he weren't confirmed town I'd doubt him because of that. Raz shouldn't die for that. He misunderstood X1's reason.

But I think X1 was mentioning via metaphor, that Raz was following instead of thinking with his own head.

X1-12

Smash Champion
But I think X1 was mentioning via metaphor, that Raz was following instead of thinking with his own head.
You are correct. He was just agreeing with stuff, like OS's idea of getting GLG to direct PRs, then I questioned it and suddnely Raz was like, oh no wait thats a bad idea.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
X1, do you think he could have possibly misunderstood your metaphor? Do you think the others understood this?

And I do know he agreed with things, and was going along with the crowd.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Raz could maybe have misunderstood it yeah, but everone else no, because its really obvious.. and everyone knows what people mean when they say someone has no balls, plus in context it should be obvious, my post about it was right after the ballsless act.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Isn't it odd that no one actually commented on the fact that Raz may have been talking about another thing? He was literally talking about genetelia. Why didn't anyone accuse him of playing dumb, or say that he might have misunderstood you?

We need the others to testify on this. GLG, why did you think Raz should have died for that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah no you can die.

unvote: vote Raziek
Why should he die?

FoS: Raziek

I don't like that post. At all. Might vote you, but I wanna hear more from Ran first.
Why don't you like it? You heard from me, so I think you can say.

Whisper glg, since he is confirmed town
Rajam, what do you think whispering can accomplish?

I start things too. See Ran/Glyph, I just wanted a lynch because we almost didn't get one.

Also you look suspicious to me, and I'm NOT just wagonjumping lol.
Why does he look suspicious to you? How are you not wagon jumping?

I'm saying GLG's voice is the only one you could really trust, so having him as part of the equation makes it impossible for scum to do anything tricky.

If GLG says to do something, you know it isn't coming from scum.

If you message GLG, then GLG can confirm you as having that ability.

So on and so forth.

Do you think Raz agreed with your plan too easily?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Those quotes are about Raz's inherent lack of testicles.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also note that Nabe has tried to stifle GLG from answering questions. Thing is it would be good for GLG to answer questions, because we would be getting an opinion/info from a confirmed townie.

@Nabe: Why didn't you want GLG to answer some of the questions related to his scumpick? Should he be quiet and lay back now that we all know he is confirmed town? Isn't he a target now since everyone knows he is town?

@Everyone: If GLG dies instead of Raz, would that make you doubt his claim? Wouldn't it make sense for scum to kill Raz instead of GLG?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Look, we need to get a wagon going on Zen NOW. He hasn't given us anything the past few RL days, despite posting extensively in another game. (I won't mention the name, because it's still ongoing, and that would be a bad idea...) I think he's scum hiding and just hoping his case will get lost in the X1 vs Overswarm debate. Just about EVERYTHING lines up to make it sense for him to be scum. Just look at the major cases he's pushed.

Gord (weak player)
Me (lurking at the time, disliked by several people)
Ran (Quite a popular option, also fairly new)
and now he's hiding behind X1 on the Overswarm bandwagon. Despite making a show of being reckless town, nothing he's done has actually been THAT risky.

Furthermore, there have been some inconsistencies in his play, like how he said there was one scum between me/GLG (and he was sure it was me), but after GLG flipped town D1, he forgot all about his suspicion on me. As town that makes 0 sense, but as the momentum had swung drastically in my favor, it makes perfect sense for him to back down at that point as scum.

Not to mention the way he threw a fit when people were piling on him, and disappearing shortly afterwards. Yes, I grant townies do feel pressure from wagons (and occasionally lash out), and yes, I grant townies tend to be more active when under pressure, but both traits apply even more to scum, and just look at it. He was throwing a fit under only a few votes (I lashed out in one post at L-1 for comparison), and since then has uber-lurked (contrast to his super-active D1 play, when he wasn't under major suspicion.)

The pieces all fit, now let's finish the job by lynching this scum.

@Overswarm and Ran wagons
Look, your target isn't being lynched today. The major points OS and Ran are being pursued for are exhibited by Zen as well. Overswarm is being pursued for not pursuing a Cdubs-indy read he mentioned offhand in one post. Meanwhile, Zen has COMPLETELY forgotten about his biggest D1 suspicion. Ran has been attacked for lurking, and not delivering on his promised big post. Zen dropped off the face of the map when you quit pressuring him, and still hasn't returned. Come back toMorrow, and I'll pay close attention to your case. But first, let's take care of Zen.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know, the X1 v OS argument has been misleading. I'll vote Zen in five minutes.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Correction to my previous post:
Seems I overstated the case on Zen's activity a bit. He has a string of posts from yesterday (Very early morning yesterday), but they're all about popular new lurkish target Ran needing to die. Aside from those, you have to go back to early on the 12th to get some activity (which is 3.5 days ago).

X1-12

Smash Champion
Nich: No-one other than you has expressed any interest in Lynching Zen iirc, yet several others have expressed interest (via votes) that they want OS gone. Why the hell are you saying our target isn't being lynched toDay

also zen's last post was only yesterday..

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He didn't say anything about me after I responded to him.

Ran, Beat and Luxor were smart players d1.Not sure why either of them are betraying me. You should learn to follow me blindly as well.
Ran@1442:

-I never claimed masons.
-I like Luxor and Beat following me because I know I am town and am the main person I can trust.
-I said I'd claim if you flipped town because if you flipped scum then there would be no reason for people to think I was scum and thus no reason to claim.

Your only legit reason would have been the mason thing which is false.

He says he never claimed masons. He says that Luxor and Beat are ok following him because he knows he is town. But we don't know that. We don't know if that affects Beat's/Luxor's alignments.

He would wait until I was lynched later because he knows I'll flip town. He wants to wait until D3 to possibly save himself. That is scummy.

Unvote: X1
Vote: Zen

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have NEVER voted OS. I have expressed interest in lynching you or Zen.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ran thats the worst reasoning ever to jump on someone's wagon.

He says that Luxor and Beat are ok following him because he knows he is town. But we don't know that. We don't know if that affects Beat's/Luxor's alignments.

He would wait until I was lynched later because he knows I'll flip town. He wants to wait until D3 to possibly save himself. That is scummy.
SERIOUSLY RANMARU.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I have NEVER voted OS. I have expressed interest in lynching you or Zen.
Rajam
GLG
Zen
X1
Nabe
Beatstick
Cdubs
Ranmaru

All of the above players have voted for Overswarm or expressed that they want him lynched. That's 8 players, enough to lynch.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
8/14|02.17.11 11:59PM EST

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/

Beatstick|Nicholas1024/

X1-12|Red Ryu/

Zεη|frozenflame751/Luxor/Raziek/Ranmaru/

Overswarm|Cdubs1987/X1-12/Nabe/Zεη/

Rajam|giraffelasergun/

No Vote|Overswarm/Rajam/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What? He said If I flip town he would claim. Why not claim toDay?

Plus I was ok with lynching OS because of the interaction with you, but I'd rather lynch Zen.

Not like your reason for lynching OS is any better.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich: No-one other than you has expressed any interest in Lynching Zen iirc, yet several others have expressed interest (via votes) that they want OS gone. Why the hell are you saying our target isn't being lynched toDay
That's false, Ran just gave an example. People might have expressed interest in the OS wagon, but Zen is definitely the play for today whether they realize it (yet) or not. I plan to make them realize it.

also zen's last post was only yesterday..
Noted in my correction above.

By the way, could you summarize why you don't think Zen's the play today (aside from the fact you REALLY hate Overswarm...)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/

Beatstick|Nicholas1024/

X1-12|Red Ryu/

Rajam|giraffelasergun/

No Vote|Overswarm/Rajam/
Huh, I thought for sure my vote was on Zen. Ah well,

Unvote, Vote: Zen

X1-12

Smash Champion
Because its better to not claim right away? Why should he potentially out a PR right away?

votee|voters
Ranmaru|BeatStick/

Beatstick|Nicholas1024/

X1-12|Red Ryu/

Rajam|giraffelasergun/

No Vote|Overswarm/Rajam/
lets assume its between Zen/OS.

GLG will go to OS, so will Beat probably. Rajam is a floater like you, but at that point OS will be L-2 and Zen will be L-3, and it makes sense to go OS because it will avoid NL - Rajam has already posted his views on those who's actions which may help lead to NL. At that point Zen is still at L-3 but OS is at L-1. It then makes no sense for you to stay voting Zen when someone who you also want dead is at L-1, and the deadline is approaching.

Beat!

Smash Master
Ran, I can't make too big posts from my phone. If you accept it, I'd like to answer from a computer tomorrow for a proper response with quotes.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Regardless Nich, how are you to say: "@Overswarm and Ran wagons
Look, your target isn't being lynched today." When 8 people have expressed they want OS lynched.

Your case is basically purely on the people he pushed, and that he dropped you as a scumpick. Well so did I, am I scummy? No, its because its clear from your Night action choices and all the other reasoning that has been posted that you're not scum anymore.

Zen's scumpicks have been the same as mine basically, yet you attack him for them?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@X1
The flaw in that vote analysis is that the cases will stay the same. At the moment you vs Overswarm has had a HUGE amount of publicity, and I think everyone who wants Overswarm dead has already said so. However, the case against Zen has been lurking in the background, and now that I'm bringing it to the forefront, I could easily gather some more voters.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because its better to not claim right away? Why should he potentially out a PR right away?

lets assume its between Zen/OS.

GLG will go to OS, so will Beat probably. Rajam is a floater like you, but at that point OS will be L-2 and Zen will be L-3, and it makes sense to go OS because it will avoid NL - Rajam has already posted his views on those who's actions which may help lead to NL. At that point Zen is still at L-3 but OS is at L-1. It then makes no sense for you to stay voting Zen when someone who you also want dead is at L-1, and the deadline is approaching.
Deadline is in 3 days. We have time.

Where is Cdubs? Oh... Did Zen not unvote to vote me? I thought he was mostly voting me. Nabe? What do you think of Zen?

Ran, I can't make too big posts from my phone. If you accept it, I'd like to answer from a computer tomorrow for a proper response with quotes.
It's fine, I hope to see your post tommorow.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Regardless Nich, how are you to say: "@Overswarm and Ran wagons
Look, your target isn't being lynched today." When 8 people have expressed they want OS lynched.
Because I have confidence in Zen's scumminess and my ability to build a case. I swung the lynch around D1, and I'm going to do it again.

Your case is basically purely on the people he pushed, and that he dropped you as a scumpick. Well so did I, am I scummy? No, its because its clear from your Night action choices and all the other reasoning that has been posted that you're not scum anymore.
No, you're not scummy for that because you clearly had reasoning behind it, and you never had me as a high scumpick in the first place. (iirc, you only voted me because you didn't want a no-lynch and were pretty sure GLG was town.) Zen on the other hand, had me as his #1 scumpick, raged about me for half of D1, and then acts like it never actually happened toDay.

Zen's scumpicks have been the same as mine basically, yet you attack him for them?
The key difference here is Overswarm. You've taken a risky action with it, confronting an established veteran head on with a huge case. Zen just goes "Oh, X1 will help me lynch Ran if I join the Overswarm bandwagon today, sure, why not?". There's a big difference in how risky the action is.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Euug. Everytime I'm about done catching up, a new page pops up. I'm at #1351 right now and replying to everything I missed. Hold up.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Eh I really need sleep but I wanna see what FF and Zen are gonna post

ugh I'll just have to check in the morning, or from my phone in bed

Yes, that is a blatant namedrop because I saw FF viewing, shoot me.

Beat!

Smash Master
@Nich
Didn't like Zen's early D2 play at all, but his latest posts were a step in the right direction imo. Apparently he will make a catch-up post, so I'll see if my opinion changes after that.

Top Bottom