• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
You seem to know what you're doing. You're new but I think we can expect to see great things comin' from ya.

Welcome to stage hackin', dude.

@Everyone else, guess what I'll release tomorrow...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That area in the second picture seems eerily familiar...

Anyway, for my next stage project, it will be Outer Heaven(Metal Gear MSX).

I'm gonna finish my OTHER project first.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

The acid works, but it never reaches the height of the stage since I moved the stage, boundaries, and camera up. I did that to avoid players hitting the nodes from the original brinstar (melee) stage. I couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the nodes (I saw somewhere it was a .rel issue).
Pretty good indeed. I guess that with your version, and R7's, I won't need to make this stage xD

If you need help with shadows, look my small tutorial:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18879.0

And for Pokemon Trainer, if, he's floating around or something, change the values in the poketrainer00 model (modeldata101) to make it move in a smaller area. Or place them flying in a platform in the background. Or move them to a place where they're not visible O.o

Good work, and welcome :)

NO@H

Smash Journeyman

1 problem, when the stage is over halberd (can be over FD too) at about 1:30 in the stgposition model seems to completely stop working and everyone dies. Its because halberd switches stgposition models then, but I've been unable to fix. Fixed, release soon
oh and the rain isn't animating so I'm removing that.
getting started on the version with the platform.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That was fast. Thanks for FD64.

It's gonna be a while before I do another stage. Why?

Error: No DVD Found Press B To Return

That is why.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
That was fast. Thanks for FD64.

It's gonna be a while before I do another stage. Why?

Error: No DVD Found Press B To Return

That is why.
Uh, that's a bad thing...

Have you ever used USB loaders? I'm always using them O.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Now you just need to make those Beta stages, a Yoshi's Island 64 with working clouds, and a Peach's Castle 64 with a... bumping... bumper, and all the 64 stages will have been made.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
You seem to know what you're doing. You're new but I think we can expect to see great things comin' from ya.

Welcome to stage hackin', dude.

@Everyone else, guess what I'll release tomorrow...

:O seritai aka soul society :awesome:

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Halberd ship v 0.8

Battle on MK's Halberd ship
can be used over halberd or final destination.
known bugs/things to do:
*shadows
*cam sometimes expands to center stage at end of match (halberd only)

Halberd Ship texture pack:

Overcast Halberd

Daytime halberd with proper lighting

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Mewtwo
I've always loved your stages man. It doesn't matter if I love both of you. Both of you guys make great hacks. :p

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Halberd ship v 0.8

Battle on MK's Halberd ship
can be used over halberd or final destination.
known bugs/things to do:
*shadows
*cam sometimes expands to center stage at end of match (halberd only)

Halberd Ship texture pack:

Overcast Halberd

Daytime halberd with proper lighting
Do these go to different parts of the stage? Wish I could try these out but my Wii's laser died, gotta buy a new system, I would be careful with my music reset codes, my laser died immediately after I used it without showing any problems before

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Do these go to different parts of the stage? Wish I could try these out but my Wii's laser died, gotta buy a new system, I would be careful with my music reset codes, my laser died immediately after I used it without showing any problems before
this one is the whole stage, I'm making the version with the platform now. You should really consider just buying a usb and loading from there, wiis just can't handle dual layer discs and it could happen again.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
this one is the whole stage, I'm making the version with the platform now. You should really consider just buying a usb and loading from there, wiis just can't handle dual layer discs and it could happen again.
I can't tell if you're saying this is just a texture change, or if this version has the platform bring you to multiple parts of the stage

And Riivolution doesn't work with USB loaders from what I've heard, plus this is a chance to give a Wii to one of my friends for cheap since he's got the tools to buy a new laser and replace it, I got the money for buying a new one I think, I just hope I can get homebrew on the newest version of the wii menu

curtsa01

Smash Rookie
I'm back and I'm sorry to say I have made absolutely no progress.

I have two issues that I've tried everything I can think of to fix, with no luck.
1) Pokemon T-Stance (all other fighters entries work correctly)
2) Shadows are pissing me off. I tried to just get rid of any shadows on the stage, but there are three spots that characters' shadows are in mid air and I can't even find where they are in brawlbox.

I am out of ideas, so if anyone knows a possible solution to either problem, please let me know.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The Pokemon problem means that the spawn points aren't on the ground. If they spawn in the air when they come out of their Pokeballs, then they'll T-stance.

curtsa01

Smash Rookie
I've tried moving the spawn points just above, just below, and right on the floor and they still T-Stance. Also, all the other fighters enter normally (not drop from the air). Is there a trick to finding just the right spot?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I like to use BrawlWall, save the result in another file, export the StgPosition from that file, and put it back in the original file. That way, nothing gets messed up.

Top Bottom