• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie

Smash Cadet
s2j, falcon is a highly feasible in tournament. show me your moves.

at least some players make smart character choices ....

wardobuffalo

Smash Rookie
there is going to be no livestream whether people have the ability to hook up their phones or not. i am sorry. we will have to suffice with twitter updates until vids come out! VGBootcamp is in charge of the livestream and unless they want to set up livestream via a phone, which i really dont think they do because they want QUALITY.
no livestream!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the last brother I sawserved me some bread. everyone is all dressed up and I'm out here in my south pole gear and Nikes lol.
HAHAHAH nice nice. yea its a real nice place, people are always dressed all fancy there LOL

its way out of smasher-class.

XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't put up the last revision in case they were gonna be changed. Tant if you get me the file tonight I'll update it. I prob won't have time to update it tomorrow since I'm leaving in the morning for DC and doin stuff all day.

Just pm me it whenever

rhan

Smash Hero
No one should be able to tell you that you have to shut down YOUR streaming setup. If anyone was to touch my crap without my specific permission I will call the cops and accuse you of thievery. Honestly that's major BS that WE as indivisuals cannot set up a livestream on our own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom