• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao kingtoon makes me laugh.

Buddha lovaz unite.

And thanks KID same to u

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shoutout to the hot chick in the melee room, the only legit hot chick :D

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
1. I tried to be hospitable with her cause I dont like people standing around at a tourney not playing games. So this part i def held down for you.
2. Dont mess it up with that, cause Ill snatch her up in a second. ;) LOL!

I started this at 12:19 EST, lets see how long this takes me.
Im going to try give get every person that made this event what it was for me.

FIRST AND FOREMOST

Id like to give a shout out to ALL Brawl girls for EASILY out classing all the melee girls in the attractiveness department. Its SO nice to have some quality eye candy while Im playing smash.

Nicole: As far as im concerned, definitely the finest (and simultaneously the most skilled) female in all of smash. You be holding it down with the outfits you show up in. Im glad you did well, keep improving. But Im still upset that you are so rediculously afraid to play me. its like your only good against metaknight, and since i dont play him, you wont fight me. But thats all good, ill practice up a metaknight just for you, so you wont have any excuse not to play me next time.

iPresea: Love the Tales of Symphonia reference. Wasnt expecting you to be so good at the game. Playing you was tough! Keep getting better. i wont rest until I add you to my list of pikachu mains that have lost to my fox. And if Seibrik ever starts actin up, you know who to call ^_^d

Loli: I dont know what I did to upset you days 2 and 3 but I apologise, Im not one to hold grudges so youre still cool with me no matter what. Hope to play you sometime, and congratulations on making it out of pools and beating plank.
Sidenote: You know that Florida is a stacked behind region when ^^the girl^^ who has never won a tournament set down there, gets out of first pools at a national. good sheee.

fyre: Super awesome meeting you and the whole NC crew. You were a blast to play with, and you did better against san than most of the top players did this whole tourney. Not to mention you didnt get 3 stocked by him like Coney did. You are madd good, have some confidence in yourself. keep up the good work. Hope to see you again.

Kaylo: Just like Neil, you are a huge jerk with an attitude, but thats what makes is fun hanging out with you. You always tell it like it is, and dont hold back with people. But you dont smile enough for someone who goes to video game tournaments semi regularly. Remind me to get some games with you at AXS2.

Radiate (RA88) Very nice meeting you. Hylian informed me that I offended you with something I did, and for that I apologise. It was all in jest and i didnt mean anything by it. Hope you dont hold a grudge and we can still be chill whenever we meet again.

Tiger: Every time I see your name I think of Sagat from street fighter. lol. It was awesome meeting you, fun teams games even though I was sandbagging like a champ, and lastly, wow, I was not expecting a white girl to be able to pop dat booty like you did. LOL. It was only a small sample, but I can tell you got some moves. hah

Artemis: Always a pleasure seeing you, I will see what I can do about getting up to NE a bit more often for tourneys. Always fun hanging with you even though I cant get you to talk all that much. but I definitely watched you play and youve been improving, keep up the good work, and tell your brother not to be a stranger and send me a msg every now and then.

Next: Massive shoutouts to Round 1 pool number 16, That pools was stacked as fk yo! Me hylian and Ilove all made it to bracket, and Kenny got like 4th in amateurs. that pool was probably harder than my second pool, real talk.

Hylian and k9, Sorry if I trolled you guys a little too hard during the tournament. you guys are both mad chill. Too bad I suck balls vs both your characters, Ill beat you both playing at your best next time. oh and Hylian, thats what you get from trying to show me up with falco.

ilove: MY BOY!! More like iStayComingBackFromAStockDownOn*****sThatBeSleepinOnMe. Good shiz in tourney bro. If I ever come down to NC we need to team or something. That swallowcide attempt shoulda had chu. That unknown player **** too good. just let it be known, that even tho you wrecked so many peoples weekends, I got up in that booty hole when we played lol.

Famous: Im sorry I had to obliterate you in singles and doubles pools, thats just unfortunate. lol im just playin, you were mad cool and your style and swag was on point, the only reason I ever beat you or any other mario is because I get lucky, I have not a single clue how to fight that character.

My PA Peeps.
Chibo: Good games, I wish I had a good ROB to practice with, I had the theory stuff but in terms of practical knowledge I wasnt prepared for you. but Ima keep comin after you till I beat you. I dont like it when people sleep on my character.

Vex: on that Columbine status with that emo hair and the fatigue Jeans at mcdonalds. lol. your pretty chill but we need to talk and play more. Play more game and watch dude.

Squall: good stuff on beating neil in that money match. Especially after all that junk he was talking about snake being free. Also, SOOOOO fun playing you in marvel. I dont remember what my record was with you personally, but I remember you ****** me for free the first few times, but then after a while I came back and started puttin in some work. Come to AXS2 with kaylo and dem, and Ill get you back for all those Ls you gave me.

Callout!
kingtoon: You da best tink out there son, but why you gotta make a girl cry in pools yo. Like, that wasnt even necessary despite how utterly hilarious that was. like, she was sittin on that chair with her dude for like a solid 45 mins. just heartbroken and defeated, how you gonna do that to somebody? you cold as Ice ***, thats messed up.

New York State:
San: Congrats on your placing and 3 stocking Coney. We need to keep practicing and keep improving. Im sorry I let you down in doubles so hard. Wont happen again. Also, I wont stop working to be better and feared more than you. We'll show these bums what were really made of next time.

Pikax2: Been my traveling partner for the last 2 years now, and I have to say, its always been a blast goin around with you. Hope we can do it again many times in the future. But we need to get some moeny first. Also props for not playing the game more than 5 times in the last four months, coming to this tournament with no money and still out placing me, and some how getting people to believe that youre on esams level. I would have very much liked to see you fight him. IMO the only thing that keeps you from being better than him is that you always drop the CG, and you dont QAC lock.

Sharky: Youve been around for a while, and I hope you stick around and keep showing up as well. I hope you picked up somethings from polt, because you know I dont go easy on you when we play.

Sheth: thank you soooo much for housing us, and having the most amazing parents ever.

Good stuff to all of NYS for showing that we may be a small region but we are nothing to be trifled with. Except for...

Callout!
Shiri: For a dude that does nothing but call people bad and talk smack all the time, you sure did a good job getting 2-0 stomped out by everyone in your pool. The fact that you pretty much avoided all of us and drove by yourself and came home 2 days early was messed up. You are a bitter, angry oldman***, and you need to stop being so pissy all the time just because the rest of us are better than you at video games. Its immature and its sad.

The Sonic Family:
Malcolm: Youve always been something of a mentor to me, and your placement at this tourney just validates everythign I thought about you since the beginning. You havent done anything but play LOL for like the last 6 months and than you show up to Melee5 and beast on people. You should have had esam, as soon as you learn to deal with presure and not be an autoloss to every ddd you play, youll win tournaments all day. I appreciate all the times you gave me advice to up my game, and I hope you stick around long enough for me to beat you. Hope you at the very least, keep going to big tourneys, and keep being the chillest and funniest dude I know in the smash community. Hope to see you at SiiS5.

Shugo: Just another example to show that People that main sonic, are destined to do great things. You could have done better this tourney, but its alright, you just going to go back to ohio and win every tourney for the next 4 months anyway. Thanks for the games, and thanks for being free at falco dittos. LOL. Also, for the love of God, STOP EATING AND DRINKING THINGS THAT PEOPLE RANDOMLY GIVE YOU, ITS NOT WORKING OUT FOR YOU! And I hope youre glad you got your hat back, I was thinking about keeping it just to troll you some more.

Xaltis: You came in the venue, all 3 days, deck out in a sonic hat, Sonic shirts, a sonic plush and I think you even had sonic jeans one day, just to Main falco/MK in tournament. WTF is that shiz. If you ever really want to play sonic, just let me know and Ill train you, ill be your personal SenSeibrik. also, good shiz being the most hyper hilarious kid at the venue. also, get graped in that sonic ditto. =P

D1aos: Im thinkin you might have to change your name to D1s, and just be 'Dat one Sonic' cause when Im around, you are clearly not the only one. Good job putting in work during this tourney. And thank you for listening to me when I give you advice, everytime you did what I told you to do you ended up doing something amazing. keep up the good work. and keep ****** SoVa for free. Lastly, you can also get graped in that sonic ditto. Top 5 sonic in the country right here baby!

Callout!
Speed; im not going to even bother bringing it up here. But im disappointed as fk in you. At the very least, Im glad you defend yourself now when I attack you personally, and i guess you did a good job beating inui, but other than that you were nothing but a massive dissappointment to me. stop being so effing gay and emo, and if you have to handle stuff, just go handle stuff, Im tired of babysitting you.

FLAWDA!
Esam: Yes, black people are faster than you. This is why you dont steal things from them =P. Also I noticed that you conviently avoided playing with me the entire tournament. as wolf would say, "what'sa mattah, scared?"

NickRiddle: good job beating san even though he played the worse hes ever played in life. You also didnt play me either. I guess, dropping a game to D1aos got you real scared. lol. You are fun to chill with, even though you could stand to turn the ego down a notch or two sometimes. lol.

Seibrik: I should have had you in that money match. After you almost lost to me you got 3rd in the tourney, I dont know what thats supposed to mean. I guess im really good at this game or something. Ill get you next time.

Action B@ssturd/Mugiwara Luffy: You have two of the most amazing tags that i heard at this tourney. It was mad cool chilling with you at chick fil a. definitely would do again.

Polt (yes you are in the Fl listing, shut up and deal with it.): Yoshi is annoying, and stupid, im just going to power shield your egg camp and dash attack everythign you do next time. fun games tho. good stuff losing to d1aos tho. lol.

Afro: good job beating san. I also didnt play you, but I did it would have played out the exact same way it did in real life, you goin in extra hard and then me getting serious and just tossing you all over the place lol. also, stop losing to esam and other people in your region.

Dtorr: i woulda gave you the ****.

MVD: one of the goofiest kids ive ever met at a smash tourney. lol you are mad chill and if we played, I would have given you the **** too.

Texas:
UltimateToddler and Gnes, thanks for the team matches at the beginning of day 1. and good job to both of you avoiding san and myself in the singles bracket, cause yall KNOW what was gonna happen to you.

Germ: San > Texas, that is all.

Trela: I didnt realise you were even at the tourney until i was commentating your match with Vex, I wish I had gotten tp lay with you just to see how impossible the sonic lucario match really is.

New England:
Bizkit: Hella smart snake, and I KNOW I had you sweating during our tournament match. the way i died at the end was gay. but still a fantastic match. Ill come up to NE and redeem myself sometime.

Fatal: Slightly harder to fight than Bizkit, but its snake, and your all gay for playing him. How the hell do I have you at 203% and you kill me at like 95 with an up tilt, that was some bull. all five games I played with you 2 were super intense, very last hit games tho and thanks a lot for coming to my wii so I could record the match. you def. got my vote for best snake, i dont care what nobody says lol.

Sphere: WTF man... Beard too good. Youre like the white Rick Ross.

Callout!
Bloodcross: Normally, you are like one of the nicest guys ive ever met at a tourney, but as for the situation that went down, all I can say is that you are lucky I wasnt there. Cause if I was, I would have beat the mess out of you for making a fool of yourself like you did. You need to get that shiz under control. good matches we played tho. I need to check and see if I saved any of them.

Winners:
Callout
to anybody in the bracket that played metaknight, you make this game gay and rediculously uninteresting to watch. ESPECIALLY when theres 2 or more of you on screen. I think at one point I elected to play friendlies with my pokemon trainer over watch mk dittoes at the end of the tourney. But anyway...

Ally: didnt talk to you much but good stuff on winning. ESPECIALLY beating Esam with a grab-less iceclimbers. that made my weekend.

Anti: You are SOO fast, its hard to believe sometimes, you are super chill and hella funny, hope to see you again.

ADHD; Youre mad goofy, I wish I had played you. lol

M2K: Between you and Armada, I didnt know it was possible to be that rediculously down and sad despite winning that much money at a video game tournament. Cant win em all dude. Jus tdo me a favor, tho. if your going to give up before you place in the money, do it earlier in bracket so that the people who actually want to get after it, can have a chance. also, double mk in doubles is SUUUUUUUPER EFFING GAY. you and anti can both suck a fat one for that garbage.

Lie: you were right, things have changed, Youve gotten so much better, both in the game and to a lesser extent, personally as well. I hope you keep improving and keep working to change your reputation into a more positive one. But just because you got me this time, this just means ima have to come back even harder and take you to the house.

Atomsk: good job, we didnt talk much but I rofl'd when I heard about you trying to money match will and nicole and pikapikawas like the 3rd guy you offered to team with before they accepted.

Logic: I see why you chose that name. as your logic for playing mk is very solid lol. we didnt play, but im just going to assume that that was because you were afraid of me as well.

Pwii: Didnt you used to be a terribad yoshi player or something? i feel like you just got amazing overnight, huge props to how much you improved, I was gonna money match you but then I heard that you beat atomsk and i was like, nahhhhhhh, ill get him another time. lol

Coney: From your playstyle, to your personality, to your Reset jokes (wowomg too good) You are probably one of my favorite people in the smash community. and I really believe that as long as i stick around to keep you in check every now and then your still be a nice humble guy to the whole community. dont change.

Pink Fresh: I got out placed by Lucas!? wtf is this bull shiz. Remind me to crush you in a money match the next time I see you, this mess is unacceptable.

William: Awesome sets, but now were 1 and 1 and back to where we started, trash talking each other, until we meet at a tourney again, hope it doesnt take a year and a half this time tho.

Kirin: teach me how to fight mario, I dont knwo what the hell to do. How does this busted behind character work? I almost lost to famous in pools. That link tho? that link can stay free lol.

Smurfette: copme with kaylo to AXS2 and play me.

L cancel: Tko: "Yo, but when L CANCEL stands you up and doesnt want to go with you, thats when you KNOW you got a problem." LOL. GD, You are quite possibly the biggest troll I have ever met, but id still chill again.

Doom: also a huge troll, you are a jerk for making me think you were lain. But you dressed well so I give you a pass.

Seagull: Next time I play you, i wont have so many johns. but it was still a fun set and we must do it again.

Inui: You shouldnt be so set in stone in your opinions about things. Sonic and yoshi arent metaknight, but they arent so bad that the only reason people do well with them is because of the player skill. And thanks for the snake practice. even though I didnt win, I think it still helped me a lot.

Stages:
SHOUT OUTS TO YOSHI ISLAND MELEE for being a sweet diversion. I hate playing that stage but since you give sonic an invincible spindash everybody I played wasted their ban on it. which allowed me to play fd and pictochat, the stages I actually like to CP people to.

Shoutouts to Pictochat, for being my faithful go to CP. you served me quite well even though you couldnt carry me to victory in every single match, you definitely did work.

Amateurs:
Shout outs to cheese for making more money than 45 of the 48 people who out placed him in tourney, thats that bull crap.

VVV: for going in super hard to cheer for an AMATEUR Tournament. I thought you guys sponsered good, professional level players. lol

Slikvik: for trying to coach a wario thats better than you in malcolm against a pikachu that you got 2-0'd in pools by. Your still funny as hell tho.

(lux): for me having never heard of you before in my life and ****** me hardbody no lube with ics, and being better than hylian, and for placing high in amateurs, and for being super stressed out after our matches even tho you were crushing me. and for saying I was harder to grab than __X__

Poyo: for almost beating me in pools with a swallowcide and then running a train thru amateur bracket.

Luckay for chillin in the line with me and doing work in amateurs.

Gunblade for being madd funny and playing/watching mvc3.

Roller for also ****** me with ICs. and being yet another person to make hylian look bad. :dazwa:

Bengalz: I thought you were gonna be a scrub a dub, but you surprised me by actually playing marth quite well, but you still cant handle me, stick to winning online vs me =P

Sumer: For knowing that Reset is a massive **** and not saying anything to defend her. its good that you accept the truth. also, i wish i had played your wolf.

Dark Peach: dont get down on yourself so easy, I know how good you are and you know how good you are, dont get upset just because you dont play to that level all the time, nobody does.

Phiddle: For playing a God-Awful character and still being able to show that you are a very skilled player. When I get some money up ill get my extended license so I can go to toronto tourneys.

D-rock: I wish I had played you.

My round 2 pool.
Lain: i would have beaten you if I didnt SD in pictochat... =(
Will: I wish I had played at the beginning of that set, like I played at the end. And if I could have traded the money match where i beat on you for the pools match that was recorded and had everybody watching, I totally would have.

Tant: You gimped me at 0 and I still almost won with that fox. Better luck next time in the set tho. and thanks for running the tourney, It was sicker than the stomach virus everyone got on sunday/monday. lol.

Poyo, your pretty beast, and watching you rock around while you play is hilarious.

NEO: you werent in my pool but I felt like I was fighting you the way you was coaching tant, you can get handled too. =P p.s. I want the first copy of that smash LP your making.

Misc.
Lobos: You are madd chill and your daughter and your girl are both cute as can be, you look like such a happy family.

Table: wow you are freaking tiny. play me next time, and hit me up on aim every once in a while, dont be a stranger.

Llod: for getting it in vs seibrik, homeboy sucks vs your character.

Kaffei: you are also tiny. I would have played you, but i had my fill of MKs by that time.

FreeJ: You: "Yo you wanna money match?"
me: "who are you?
you: "i suck, just play me"
me: "whats your name"
you: 'im nobody, just play me'
me: "name..."
you: "i told you, im nobody"
me: "NAME?"
you: 'im pj."
me: "nahhhhhh, youll **** me."
lol good times.

D1: you entered brawl and didnt even tell me, I woulda played you. you waaaaacccckkkk...

Rayku: You entered brawl too? dang I woulda played you too.

Iliad: we never got that money match. but I woulda just did you like I did bengalz, so its better that you didnt challenge me. =P

Boss: i didnt see you much cause you were playing brawl and melee but ill play you some time, and its always a treat when I do get to chill with you.

Mister Eric: Good match, but like I said, I dont have a good enough understanding of the matchup, but ill definitely beat you next time.

Pane: wish I had played you. you seemed like a nice guy tho.

googs: good look helping me with the bracket and stuff.

KBizzle: why you letting nicole outclass you dawg, your better than what you placed.

D. Disciple: that hat was fly dawg. also, you need to work on your rage issues too if you tossin controllers around the place.

Angel/CMarth: I saw you one time. where were you?

rPSI: youre one of the hacker kids right? You arent nearly as annoying as most of them are in person. it was cool meeting you in line.

2fast: more like, not fast enough son. step it up!
Bio: I dont think the dudes behind the scenes get much credit but I gotta say I appreciate everything you do for the smash community, I give you mad props because the EC community wouldnt be nearly as amazing if you werent in charge of all the technical streaming and recording aspect. keep it up man, and thanks.

Snackattack: get pooed on in doubles. nahhh j/k good games.

Plank: you got handled by a girl whos never won a tournament set before in her life. get *****. Im pretty sure you did pretty good in melee tho, so good shiz on that.

Bloody: I dont like fighting you because its ganon, so I want to go to sleep and put on the autopilot but I cant cause your actually really good. lol.

TKBro: You are easily top 5 in terms of my favorite people in the smash community. You are a blast to hang around with, and you are funny as hell and you ALWAYS keep the talk real. Sorry for overpowering you a bit on the commentary tip, but you cant hear none of the vid commentary anyway so its w/e. We DEF need to chill again, and you need to take me to the club so I can teach you a thing or two on how to go in. congrats on that stupid high placing in doubles. you and malcolm did work andI dont think anybody should ever sleep on your doubles skills again.

Spite: you were pretty chill, even though I didnt play you. and what i said to seibrik goes for you as well. Dont be actin up with your girl, because Ill be happy to take her off your hands. lol =P

Oh and just in case yall dont under stand completely...

round 1, pool 16, we were stacked as hell and we got it in. Get@us

I think thats everybody but if you talked to me and I didnt shout you out, let me know.
finished posting at 3:44 pm. EST,
thats 3 hours and 25 min it took me to do this, thats how much the smash community means to me.
I hope to see you all soon, My next big tourney will most likely be SiiS5 in Ohio.

EDIT:
CALLOUT!
for strong bad: for being HELLA FREE, this is why i think hackers only hack cause they stink at the actual game. I only played 2 games of melee that entire weekend. and they were spent taking your money. Time well spent imo.
^^^ What he said, I'm lazy as hell.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
shoutouts to ebo for buying a 12 pack on friday night.

shoutouts to KayLo! for downing a 40.

shoutout to all teh potheads.

shoutout to the wh0res

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I didn't even go but shoutout to kid for his trilogy long shoutouts.

I'll do nba playoff series long shoutouts next ec tourney I go to due to this inspiration (cause wc isn't nearly as much fun)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Additions,

Shoutouts to Reset for those amazing Reset OTB (off the bed) combos.2gud yo.

Shoutouts to urban menace for looking like a short version of amsah and being way too funny.

Blacka: Always a treat to chill with one of the most popular guys in smash, your popular for a reason. lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
shoutouts to ebo for buying a 12 pack on friday night.

shoutouts to KayLo! for downing a 40.

shoutout to all teh potheads.

shoutout to the wh0res
ROFL. I love KingToon's posts. They are always sarcastic, hilarious, or just silly and his avi looks like TL stoned, which adds to the hilarity.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Additions,

Shoutouts to Reset for those amazing Reset OTB (off the bed) combos.2gud yo.

Shoutouts to urban menace for looking like a short version of amsah and being way too funny.

Blacka: Always a treat to chill with one of the most popular guys in smash, your popular for a reason. lol
Damn...and theres the prequel :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Shoutout to the hot chick in the melee room, the only legit hot chick :D
I saw that chick, I remember feeling bad because it was like a 250 man melee tourney, with one good lookin girl, who was attached to the hip to her dude all weekend. and we had a 100 less people and like 8 times teh number of cute girls. lol
shoutouts to K.I.D for the long *** shoutouts
What can I say, I love you guys!
<3

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hot girl from melee?

could have been savedge's gf.

anyway, shoutouts to hot girls who play smash

shoutouts to turning around with mk then following up with an immediate dash attack the opposite way

shoutouts to MK's roll

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
K.I.D, then what do you want me to do, I am out of options and can't think of anything. I can't find some way to play at my best. I was gonna ask San for advice but slipped my mind.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
shoutouts to VEX OFF THE GROUND.

shoutouts to my boy nasty gettin it in.

shoutouts to Lie's Neil Armstrong sneakers

shoutouts to Atomsk first time smokin

shoutouts to black guys doin back flips

shoutouts to Nicole's ****. I seen them lurkin

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not to sure if this is some joke post, butIf I know where you are going with this, I used to play rythm games back then like DDRand DJmax. Maybe I should get back on that.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to philly wouldnt be the same without you's

Shoutout to everybody i talked to/chilled with i had a great time

Special shoutout to Shippos four head for making that controller look like a chump

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dark, I think the first thing you need to do is stop worrying so much and just play. you put too much pressure on yourself to always be amazing and it just weighs you down. than you add in the pressure of being in a tournament set and you just crumble from there.

just try to be consistent with the general things, like punishing rolls and spotdodges and air dodges.and dont worry so much about 'im dark peach so i have to do something amazing every match' when you were playing me, we were playing serious but since there wasnt anything on the line you just let yourself enjoy the game and then you let you started playing really well.

thats what I think anyway.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I told you I wouldn't drink or smoke!
I gotchu next time. :evil: CoT5?

@Goggles: Lol, I get that a lot. If I'm "frowning," that's actually my neutral face. ;____;

& this is probably a lost cause, but if anybody picked up a pink & silver bracelet with my name (Kendall) engraved on a heart, please let me know. Pretty sure it fell off somewhere in the venue. :(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Which smashers had their smoking virginities taken besides atomsk?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, I think the first thing you need to do is stop worrying so much and just play. you put too much pressure on yourself to always be amazing and it just weighs you down. than you add in the pressure of being in a tournament set and you just crumble from there.

just try to be consistent with the general things, like punishing rolls and spotdodges and air dodges.and dont worry so much about 'im dark peach so i have to do something amazing every match' when you were playing me, we were playing serious but since there wasnt anything on the line you just let yourself enjoy the game and then you let you started playing really well.

thats what I think anyway.
I think you are riight now that I thinking about it. I do feel pressured alot cause of how I made a name for myself and beast in 2008-09. Till this day people won;t stop saying how beast my peach, then when I place like ****, it makes me look stupid. or when I lose to people who arent that smart. Ha ha ha, sometimes I wish I was a random.

In friendlies I can play fine sometimes. MM/tourny is where I blow it. I'm not sure how to get rid of that pressure and play with no fear. I remember speaking to san and we were talking about Peach and Ike. We agreeded Peach is a better character, But look at what he does. So there is no excuse for me at all. If he is beasting with Ike, then I should be with Peach.

Kid did i even play you? O_o i dont really remember...
Are you the ganon that I was playing friendlies with and doing the basket/lock tricks with the turnips?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I gotchu next time. :evil: CoT5?

@Goggles: Lol, I get that a lot. If I'm "frowning," that's actually my neutral face. ;____;

& this is probably a lost cause, but if anybody picked up a pink & silver bracelet with my name (Kendall) engraved on a heart, please let me know. Pretty sure it fell off somewhere in the venue. :(
Lol I would like to go to CoT5. I won't drink or smoke though!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Bio: I dont think the dudes behind the scenes get much credit but I gotta say I appreciate everything you do for the smash community, I give you mad props because the EC community wouldnt be nearly as amazing if you werent in charge of all the technical streaming and recording aspect. keep it up man, and thanks.
=D

EDIT:
CALLOUT!
for strong bad: for being HELLA FREE, this is why i think hackers only hack cause they stink at the actual game. I only played 2 games of melee that entire weekend. and they were spent taking your money. Time well spent imo.
woa h

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
yeah that was me alright xD i just didnt get your names while playing you guys so i couldn't really remember =X
I forget exactly who all I teamed with, but remember who all was around there when I was playing/watching.

Pretty sure I teamed with Tiger and the snake (Zanna) as well as Jesetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom