• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Midwest Livestream Thread (PEEFSMASH has a new channel, please Follow!)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Once again, if you want your stream added to the list, simply pm me the link and a short description of the broadcast.

The Howells boys prob. wont be on until next week due to me taking a trip to St. Louis to visit the sister.

Once again, pm me the link and description of your livestream and ill put it on the main page. You can still post the link in the thread for now, but eventually we want to try to just have people select the channel from the title post.

Ripple's crew is CURRENTLY STREAMING

SELECT STREAM FROM MAIN MENU IN ORIGINAL POST

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEFSMASH Streamingggggggg! COme watch us play drunken games and talk ****!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
GET READY FOR LIVESTREAM WED FEATURING HTE MIDWEST's BEST PLAYERS

KeLS
TINK
CUNNING
TRAIL

+Various OTHER GUESTS

NO JOHNZ COME SIGN ON IN AND HEAR NOTHING BUT JOHNZ FROM TINK AND KELS

THIS WED. THE FIRST OFFICIAL HOT FOREVER LIVESTREAM *****ES NO ****ING JOHNZ TINK AND KELS GOT THAT COVERED ALREADY LAWL

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Round Robin Tourney LIVESTREAM TONIGHT FEATURING:

Tink, Cunning, Trail, Kels, and Goose

Joined by the youngers:

Dart and Andale

I think we will use the livecast to show matches from a Round Robin Tourney we will be doing. The Tourney will start at 8. All the other setups will be used for friendlies.

Who shall be victorious? Cunning? Tink? Kels? Dart? Andale? Goose?....... false boys that young boy Trail is gonna be takin home that gold.

Tink

Smash Hero
u need to post this in the main section....and a couple others...word for word with a stream link...just to piss ppl off.

voorhese

Smash Master
does the livestream itself start at 8? or does the tourney start at 8 after some other streaming...also is that 8 c-town time?, so 9 here?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
wow @ results

stay free, Tink

this thread makes me really want to set up a livestream for UM Melee, we're secretly way more active than all you *****es out in Chicago

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
This is PEEF

Last night's smashfest at Trail's was pretty fun to watch. 20+ viewers! You're doin great Howells BoyZ lol. Gonna be the icons of Melee soon if you keep it up. =]

PEEFSMASH wild night of livestream incoming. Starting at 10PM (perhaps a little earlier) we will be getting our mega drunken rage on. I have a whole bottle of champaign left over from valentines day and I won't hesitate to drink it all in order to make a good show LOL. Hope to see ya here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/peefsmash

This is Trail:
Recorded a bunch of the tourney vids from last night. Check out some pretty good sets on the stream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/el-trail.

Top Bottom