• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dastrn goodness it's been a while since I've seen you around here.

Last game I played with you was Villains and you were me first scum-mate.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just was I was thinking, I have no clue why it's so quick especially with 7/13 already.

May have to start it up when I get back from my auditions! :laugh:

That would be cool but goodness gracious >.>

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because Resident Evil is pretty popular, so I'm assuming most people that signed up for it, like the flavor.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ack I was talking to some people on aim that had already known and I was rushing that post.

I love to act and I have callbacks today for a part at a local theatre =x

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Dang, I was almost positive that you were the damsel in distress. Oh well, at least you play a girl villan.

:troll:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
hey just letting people know that the bingo thread will be up tomorrow because I need sleeps

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol dont make fuun of me :(

you know what im saying and i hate violvence and brutalitx you should LOVE poeple [epecially women :)]

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Joey, Tery - same thing.

/Out Bingo.

Alas.
I wanted to play with you :c
asdioh, we should hydra a game together sometime.
Yes! Do you want to play RE4 mafia together? I don't know how active you are, but probably not very so you could be the "inactive" half of the hydra ;)

So... there's a Resident Evil 4 mafia starting. Totes want to join because that was the only Wii game where I actually enjoyed the Wii controls.

That would be three games at once though and I've never been in more than 1 at a time... ah well, I'll see if Dastrn wants to play :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dang, I was almost positive that you were the damsel in distress. Oh well, at least you play a girl villan.

:troll:
>:[ walked into that one I'll be fair.

>:[

lol dont make fuun of me :(

you know what im saying and i hate violvence and brutalitx you should LOVE poeple [epecially women :)]

:059:
And people call me a GIRL. =3c

Man up, grab a shotgun, and make those zombies know they're your *****.

God bless zombies, every one of 'em.

@Sold/Marshy/etc: You missed Ranmaru when he /in'd but yay 7/13 people and kuzi might join making it 8 in one day.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's wait until one of your games ends so you don't get stretched thin. I'm about to start a broom game anyways. But our next game should be a hydra.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Why do you AIB players make the worst names on smashboards.

Also oh god why are you here.

Top Bottom