• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J said:
I wonder why X1 keeps focusing on just me for mod attention regarding a replacement when there are two others who at the time are just as bad as me with activity and haven't posted in 3 days as well:

Mainly Kuzi and UTDZac. Seph is on V/LA due to it being spring break for him so he's excused.

I've been inactive in all my other games this week as well X1-12 so don't think this game is just not getting any special attention whatsoever.

X1-12 is town to me because of his obnoxious behaviour this game. He is trying to scum-hunt but the only thing that scares me about this is the fact that he played the exact same way as an indie in B&F. However he also claimed DayCop iirc which can be easily tested so we will see what happens. Still skeptical on two cops in one game but I'm not lynching claimed PRs.

Asdioh is looking bad. Like extremely bad compared to what I have seen in other games and reminds me of his first game but with more confidence to try and put on a bravado of sorts. He is playing jokingly but at the same time, all his views are full of air and really hold nothing besides him calling someone scum for a blank reason. He seems to be putting on the allusion of town-play but I don't know. He is very confusing this game and different from what I have seen of the normal Asdioh but I've learned to just let him be cuz honestly I can't read the kid correctly, the time I think he is town he flips scum and the time I think he is scum he flips town (and ends up killing me >:[). I wouldn't mind seeing him lynched. Best definition on how to describe him is pseudo-scumhunting. Me no like.

Dark Horse is trying really hard to give the appearance that he is smart/town/whatever and it is extremely funny. His posts when looked at at first seem to hold info and scum-hunting and all that jazz right? Wrong lol when actually read his posts are just tunnel-minded jibberish in which he thinks he has nailed the entire scum-team in one fail swoop. He has professed that the scum-team consists of Soupa/J/Seph for wrong definitions, thinking that the connections are almost dead giveaways and the fact that he believes Seph+J = scum for the fact that we declared we will be hand-holding buddies. He gives off the disguise of being helpful with huge looking posts which is definetely out of character for someone of DH's caliber. His change of playstyle seems to be of self-preservation because when DH plays his other way, he is usually lynched. I'd be glad to see him lynched. I even find it funny that he considers Asdioh scum but not mafia in the slightest because of his tunnel vision. Especially of the claimed cop and the two hand-holders. Why not even open the tunnel mind a little bit? Oh wait it's DH we're talking about here.

Tery, where is this kid? I would have put him in the inactive slot along with Kuzi/Myself/UTD/Seph but he made a post on this page that mislead me. He hasn't posted in 3 days besides that one post which just points out that the mod doesn't have a deadline and thanking JTB for replacing in. I haven't seen much from Tery and it's interesting. I need more from him and I think he deserves some pressure out of everyone at the current time. I also wrote down somewhere that most of his stuff seems forced.

Nabe replaced Ranmaru right? I like that slot.

JTB replaced Today's slot? Hmmmm needs thoughts from him.

Roxy Roxy Roxy Roxy.....townish. Yea i'd be confident to say that from what I have seen from him so far. Reminds me of every other time I have played with Roxy and I haven't seen him flip scum once for the exact same play, I find it weird he has no heat on him for it but maybe it's because people are finally realizing how to read the guy. I want a bit more from him but nothing wrong with him at the current time.

Joey town by default. He is being obnoxious, responded to pressure poorly when it's applied and seems to be legitamately scum-hunt at this point. I'll keep him around if he does better. I'm trying to think but what he has said I somewhat agree to but I somewhat don't. It's weird. Obnoxious, but keep him in cuz he seems townish.

Kuzi, seems not here at all and usually every time he goes inactive that's a scum-tell but from what he has posted, I have liked. Right now kuzi is sitting at null but his meta is almost as obvious as Cello's when it comes to scumtells. I wonder why Asdioh is clearing himself off a kuzi town flip and that if Kuzi is left alive that means we must take Asdioh as town, makes me wonder but it just seems to be Asdioh is joking like he normally does.

Soupa....">_>. Honestly needs to learn how to deal with the way forum mafia goes. Town though. His cop claim adds to the fact of him being town because iirc EM plays more to set-up mechanics so I would think that he would honestly claim cop as cop just because he thinks it would be the best thing considering we have a doc. Also he seems to be getting heat and it strikes a wrong cord with me especially since he claimed cop and people keep trying to discredit him for it. I need to see who has been trying to get him lynched. Mainly looking at DH.

Sephy, <3 sexy hand-holding buddy. Though he's V/LA there isn't really much to go off of him at the moment and my eyes are blind to him being my hand-holding buddy. So meh.

UTD, me no like. Reminds me of Villains and Discworld where he just sat there and waited for things to heat up so it's looking like a town-tell at the moment and when he is scum he gets more involved in the game. Need a lot more from him. Though he is just as inactive as the others including myself.

I think that's everyone and my thoughts currently on everyone.

So X1-12 do I need a replacement still? No way in hell. =P So why don't you spread the pressure and quit being hypocritical about asking Prods/Replacements on just one player when there are players who are just as bad with activity as I am. Doesn't add much threat to others if you only pressure one.

Maybe I should say more. I don't know. Let's see if that everything? Let me think for a bit and see if there is anything left in my notes. Every thought seems to be there. Right let's get back into this game!

Vote: Tery
Look at that Tery namedrop. And he actually uses that to vote him. Textbook scum distancing, yo.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Look at that Tery namedrop. And he actually uses that to vote him. Textbook scum distancing, yo.
I remember his reasoning for the vote was to push Tery into actually posting, and he claimed his top scumpicks were like, me and ... someone else, UTD or DH or something.

I'm liking how July actually does work :)

July

Smash Apprentice
July, i've been meaning to ask, why is my name in super bright green?

Is it because i'm the greatest? :b:
Of course : D

For reals it's because I think you are town and the reasons X1 pointed out for you being town are very good, but you aren't completely cleared so I had to make you a slightly different shade of green.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Go to work, come back to see Nabe post, Roxy triple post, and July post, and that's it? .____.
then kuzi posted WOO

Tery hasn't posted on SWF for almost 48 hours /stalk
We have a little over 48 hours left in the Day.

If this is bad to talk about, then disregard it, but:
-If Tery flips scum, the cop should investigate ________?
-If Tery flips town, the cop should investigate ________?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
We're not near LYLO (we are also not in a weird *** miller flip situation that was D1), no need to direct the cop.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Then I'll phrase it like this.
If I were cop, I would probably investigate Glyph, Joey, or Kuzi, assuming Tery was lynched toDay. Maybe X1.

M.K

Level 55
Vote Count D2-4
Glyph::
(Dark Horse, Asdioh)

UTDZac ::
(Terywj, X1-12)

X1-12 ::
(UTDZac)
Terywj ::
(Joey, th3kuzinator, Roxy, Nabe, July)
Asdioh ::
(Glyph)

Not Voting :: ()
With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch!
ITS LAP 3!!
The race on WALRUS COVE will end on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Okay. I'm at hammer range, so this is a good time.

Unvote
Vote: Terywj

I really CBA to go on Smashboards frequently anymore. I'm a part of two other forums which I care much more about. Not much more needs to be said. This will remove me from the game.

I blame a certain error which I will not reveal at this time, although the end result may have been the same.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wow, lol!

Town is really kicking ***. Tery is either a vanilla who honestly doesn't give a damn or is scum. Way more likely the latter.

Scum lynch D1 and D2?

We in there.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Lol I'm Mafia. I still don't quite see how people just naturally assumed I was Mafia, but I guess that's something I will have to play more games to see.

M.K

Level 55
End of Day 2!

Vote Count D2-5
Glyph::
(Dark Horse, Asdioh)

UTDZac ::
(X1-12)

X1-12 ::
(UTDZac)
Terywj ::
(Joey, th3kuzinator, Roxy, Nabe, July, Terywj)

Asdioh ::
(Glyph)

Not Voting :: (Nobody)

[yt]P593c9xlmtw[/yt]

The racers come upon the snow-cloaked hill of Walrus Cove. Even the speed boosts seem more frigid in this tactical race in the gentle snowfall. The ice-slopped pathways make riders crash into snowmounds, and each racer is hot on their feet to avoid an icy doom.

From the back of the pack, the racers see Drumstick shoot forward from a speed boost. With an evil grimace and a harrowing squawk, Drumstick careens off the road and grabs a frozen tree branch with his feathery hands. As he approaches the finish line, he violently swings the stick towards the audience of walruses. The throat of a baby Walrus is gashed open, and the pristine landscape is bathed in a sea of red.

Drumstick smirches, but continues on. Suddenly, however, his hovercraft is stopped by a fin. The mother walrus has halted Drumstick's progress, and he is violently ripped from his cart by the angered Walrus hoard. The riders ride into the sunset, leaving behind a friend turned enemy.

Terywj, Drumstick, The Mafia Avid Fan (Cheerleader), has been mauled to death by a hoard of walruses.

It is now Night 3! Please PM me all Night Actions!
Deadline is Friday March 1st at 11:59 PM (will be semi-inactive during this period, but mostly just lurking)

M.K

Level 55
Start of Day 3 !

D a y 3 : G r e e n w o o d V i l l a g e

Upon the start of the new day, the racers found themselves in the ideal quaint town of Greenwood Village, where sights of Wizpig have been spotted recently. Among the racers, however, was a notable missing star.

On the sidelines, Diddy Kong found his kart in shambles. A wheel was strung through a tree, the engine was in the town's well, and an array of weapon balloons was carrying away the body of the car. For the most important character in the series, it seemed that the race came to a disappointing end.

Dark Horse, Diddy Kong, the Town Racing Star, is unable to continue the race!

It is now Day 3! With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!​

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

UTD
What? Dark Horse claimed Diddy, claimed 'Town Racing Star' and claimed to be masoned with UTD. Didn't he?

Damn that was a long night phase :( don't do that to us again please MK!
Now I'm officially playing two games at the same time ahhh!

M.K

Level 55
@Players, I'm Sorry, I had a really terrible time this week, and stressed to the point where my eye is involuntarily twitching due to stress and lack of sleep. I'll try to have a shorter night phase in the future.

Purple

Hi guys!
What? Dark Horse claimed Diddy, claimed 'Town Racing Star' and claimed to be masoned with UTD. Didn't he?

Damn that was a long night phase :( don't do that to us again please MK!
Now I'm officially playing two games at the same time ahhh!
Sorry I wasn't paying attention, what?

X1-12

Smash Champion
who is even clear this game again?

Did DH say if Zac was confirmed town to him?

@MOD: Sorry to hear about that. Can we get some clarification on what a Cheerleader is and what exactly a Racing Star is?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Players, I'm Sorry, I had a really terrible time this week, and stressed to the point where my eye is involuntarily twitching due to stress and lack of sleep. I'll try to have a shorter night phase in the future.
/hug

Sorry I wasn't paying attention, what?
uhhh? Why would you kill UTD Zac when he was masoned with Dark Horse and they both admitted it? I ... think they were confirmed town to each other. Maybe.

Anyway, looking at the playerlist, my immediate thought is that the scum is probably either Glyph or Joey.

X1-12

Smash Champion
1. Asdioh ✔ - Cleared Town on claim +reaction to faked guilty
3. Roxy✔ - probably town - lazyish
4. Glyph✔ - Eh
5. UTDZac✔ - Confirmed town now cause of mason?
6. SoupaMario✔ - Now July, claimed cop. Basically clear
8. Nabe✔ - Cop's inno.
10. Joey✔ - Eh
11. th3_kuzinator✔ Pretty sure he was really with me on the J/Tery wagons pretty hard. Likely not scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's fine MetaKirby~ I hope you feel better ^_^~

I don't think Dark Horse said UTD was confirmed town. I know UTD said Dark Horse was, though, so it's probably a circle.

"You can block another player's action each night. You are immune to role blocks. You will automatically use your action on a random player each night. Actions: (auto)block"

From Mafia Scum.

I think Cheer Leader is a role blocker based on that lol.

M.K

Level 55
@MOD: Sorry to hear about that. Can we get some clarification on what a Cheerleader is and what exactly a Racing Star is?
Cheerleader: Roleblocker who prevents actions of players who are targetted and also flips investigation reports to the opposite report.

Racing Star: Masoned Townie.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Thanks mod.

July you are sane.

FYI all masoned means they were confirmed town

@Joey: Can you link me where you found that definition?

Roxy: Cop + cheerleader points to doctor yes

X1-12

Smash Champion
cheers joey

Lynch in this order will win the game for town imo

Glyph
Joey
Kuz/Roxy

Even if top 2 mislynch, leave 3v2 with me/asdioh/nabe basically cleared

Will still have a look over to see who da scum rather than playing the numbers

btw we might have a Yak or a traitor or something, rather than 3 scum + an indy.

Top Bottom