• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
...Forgot about that.

In other news, Lux --> Ryze? The Chinese Lux > new Ryze avvie IMO.
[collapse=I'll just leave this here...]
[/collapse]
That's the reason why :awesome: New Ryze too gud.
Hey Luxor, why did you want me shooting toDay?

Why do you ask? Sure, shoot him if you'd like.

Also, I wouldn't mind you being shot either.
I ask because you ask - why do YOU ask? And why do you ask why I ask? And why ask me something you can research yourself? There - I best your mundane question with 3.
I have no objections with following Ryker's plan of BSL investigating me if you think I'm that untrustworthy for having a town read on kuz. I'm mainly pissed that Ran shot because he wasn't scummy in my book and having another clear toDay would've been awesome.

And Lux you need to elaborate on why Ran of all people gives you GF vibes. He's been pretty vocal on the forefront and has garnered some suspicions here and there and I highly doubt that that's the way a GF would go about playing BIM when both his scum buddies are still around.

I'm loling pretty hard @ kuz implying I tried to distract from shooting Seph. Are you even reading this game? I think GF is between Seph and Summoner because of their passivity and letting their scumbuddies do the work while coasting and "pseudo-clearing" themselves via shooting later.
I also have a feeling that Vocal can't actually shoot, which is another reason Ran shouldn't have yhot yet and wait to see if Vocal actually can.
Vocal shoots either Seph or Summoner toMorrow. No deviation from this.

:059:
Seph hasn't been active; I'm not comfortable shooting him. Once his replacement has begun posting again we can revisit him, but I'd rather not have a mis-shot due to someone's inactivity. If a majority of you want him shot, then fine, but otherwise I'll shoot Summoner.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Alright, no one uses vote counts but I'm taking a poll

Clownbot: Me
Sephiroth: Kuz

Cast your votes now or forever hold your peace. (Ok maybe not forever but you should really make sure your wishes are known.)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Seph is a better option than Clown for toMorrow.
I do not approve. For all intents and purposes, his player slot has been V/LA and catching up for the past 17 days. I would like for his replacement to be given an opportunity to re-enter the slot back into the game. If he doesn't, THEN we can shoot him; otherwise, it is best to hold off for the time being.

Now if only we knew who was going to be replacing him.

July

Smash Apprentice
That's fine, I assumed we were giving time for that anyways, I wasn't thinking you would take a shot within the first couple days of the Day but we can only let a spot that we don't have ANY info on slide for so long; his replacement deserves a chance to catch up, but if we really don't get anything Seph's slot will have to go.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That's fine, I assumed we were giving time for that anyways, I wasn't thinking you would take a shot within the first couple days of the Day but we can only let a spot that we don't have ANY info on slide for so long; his replacement deserves a chance to catch up, but if we really don't get anything Seph's slot will have to go.
That I can agree to, but I can't say when the shot will be coming. I refuse to be shot before clearing my ability to shoot; it would be a definite loss which I would like to prevent. That is why I am trying to get the best idea I can for who is most wanted dead. So, we have

Clownbot: Vocal
Summoner: Kuz
Seph: July

Since I'm the one holding the trigger and the votes are tied, right now I'd be gunning for Clown. If the rest of you disagree, inform me of your choice.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Vocal, we need to play sometime so you can teach me stuff. I'm only lvl 20, and while I'm better than the average lvl 20 (in my own eyes, at least, but being better than the average lvl 20 doesn't take much), I'm still not what I would consider good.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal, we need to play sometime so you can teach me stuff. I'm only lvl 20, and while I'm better than the average lvl 20 (in my own eyes, at least, but being better than the average lvl 20 doesn't take much), I'm still not what I would consider good.
Heh, I'm not the greatest in the world and still have plenty to learn, but I can at least give you a leg up to where I am. Add me; my name in game is Vocalyze

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That I can agree to, but I can't say when the shot will be coming. I refuse to be shot before clearing my ability to shoot; it would be a definite loss which I would like to prevent. That is why I am trying to get the best idea I can for who is most wanted dead. So, we have

Clownbot: Vocal
Summoner: Kuz
Seph: July

Since I'm the one holding the trigger and the votes are tied, right now I'd be gunning for Clown. If the rest of you disagree, inform me of your choice.
You got brain damage?

I want seph shot

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You got brain damage?

I want seph shot
Lol sorry, I glanced my my post before that, must've seen it start with S and then thought Summoner, that or Seph transformed into Summoner before I regurgitated it into the next post. Alright, we have

Seph: Kuz and July
Clown: Vocal

Can you two choose a target that isn't Seph? What would your second choice be?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shoot Luxor. See how he didn't respond to me or July's questioning.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Ran for GF. We're going to need to shoot him in his cooldown IMO.
Nope.

I don't think Kuz will flip scum, and I agree with him that Ryker is trustworthy. Once you see through the initial hostility Ryker's not bad lololololol.
Of course he's trustworthy, he might as well be confirmed town. That doesn't mean he's infallible, and I sincerely believe he's wrong about Seph. Am I allowed that much?

Wouldn't mind seeing Luxor or Summoner shot toMorrow.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nope.

Of course he's trustworthy, he might as well be confirmed town. That doesn't mean he's infallible, and I sincerely believe he's wrong about Seph. Am I allowed that much?

Wouldn't mind seeing Luxor or Summoner shot toMorrow.
Seph: Kuz and July
Clown: Vocal
Luxor: Ranmaru and Clownbot
Summoner: Clownbot

K. On the one hand, I don't trust Ran's scum hunting abilities and I flat out think you are scum, but on the other I don't like shooting someone who's been gone for 18 days. And if I act on my own I guess I just draw attention...arghle

X1-12

Smash Champion
K.

Daykill: Kuz

Kuz is scum, not Seph or his replacement.
Ranmaru posted a valid Daykill command. th3kuzinator has been Daykilled.

Sorry its late, but technically you have 30 minutes of Twlilght 2 left.

Ranmaru will start D3 with a 24 hour cooldown

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh 30 minutes. D:

Kuz flip scum while I'm in class.

Vocal, now that I shot, who do you believe Clownbot is scumbuddies with?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Kuz, Townie has been Daykilled by Ranmaru

Ranmaru will start Day 3 with a 24 hour cooldown.

Mod Note: If you wish for a deadline to be implemented, post:
@Mod: Request Deadline
If the majority of players post this command, a deadline will be set for roughly 5 days from that time. If a deadline is set it will not be extended, barring mitigating circumstances such as a late replacement. Be reminded that without this command, the mod can still choose to set a deadline if he so wishes.

Night 2 Begins. Night actions to me by Noon on 1st April (GMT)

P.S I am searching for a replacement for Seph now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Only suspects shoot from now on. Otherwise mafia will just snipe off our clears.

*insert obvious waiting for BSL's result here*

July

Smash Apprentice
Only suspects shoot from now on. Otherwise mafia will just snipe off our clears.

*insert obvious waiting for BSL's result here*

This. Scummy people need to shoot scummy people, no exceptions from now on.

Two of Clown, Luxor, Red Ryu, Summoner, Vocal, and Swords are scum that can't shoot. I still want Vocal on one end of the shooting, since that is unresolved from yesterDay.

Red Ryu, I know that you are still reading but would you be willing to shoot toDay?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Vocal and RR should be left alone, if Vocal's doing anything toDay it should be getting shot rather than shooting, Luxor shooting Summoner is ideal, don't care what we do with Sword either way.

I can shoot, if you guys can pick a good candidate for shooter I guess I wouldn't mind being "shot" either.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal and RR should be left alone, if Vocal's doing anything toDay it should be getting shot rather than shooting, Luxor shooting Summoner is ideal, don't care what we do with Sword either way.

I can shoot, if you guys can pick a good candidate for shooter I guess I wouldn't mind being "shot" either.
Why do you say I shouldn't shoot?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I've gone over this. You've even responded to my argument as to why I believe it. You're trying to attract attention as a shooter candidate. You appear to desperately want to prove to people that you can shoot. You've said that you were only complying to what town wanted, but it seemed like you were going even further than that. You voted for yourself as shooter. That extends beyond compliance. You couldn't stress more how willing you were to shoot.

Top Bottom