• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
*facedesk*

I believe we have another post for the hall of shame, Popefish. =]

:005:
Third.

I practiced tech stuff earlier as well as switched R to special for wavebouncing and only wavebouncing, I'm still gonna use x for everything else lol. We'll see if it helps next weekend... I don't think I am gonna be able to go to the smashfest this weekend cause I have a ton of stuff to work on.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!

My favorite yoshi colors are Cyan, Pink, and Yellow in that order, now look at this:

LOOK AT THE EYES/MANE/COAT COLORS!!!

MIND ****ING BLOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!
I was just strolling through...

Wasn't expecting a mindblow.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If we're doing the origins of where we came to our favorite Yoshi colors, I'll start with me picking Dark Blue for SSB/SSBM cause of the game "Iggy's Reckin' Balls" the Alien character is why and "Banjo-Tooie" cause of the Blue Banjo we can be and along with many other nitpicks in the game.
For SSBB cyan/Light Blue... I'll just go with Liking the color. I switched to pink cause of MLP Pinkie Pie AND cause of Chameleon Twist 2.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I didn't really have a favorite Yoshi in Yoshi's Story, but for most used it'd probably be White or Pink. White cause the Black/white ones (For some reason) could eat the chili, while the Pink one kept giving me Apples as it's lucky fruit which I found as coincidence for everytime it was a stage with alot of Apples at the start/middle of the map.

Airborne

Smash Lord
5th vote to the hall of shame. And since Spider-man can do an 800k+ damage combo to every character in the game, on any part of the screen, and without the need to use the UWT reset, that he has a bit too much power for how tiny he is? O.O

Edit: With 1 bar, and no XFC, btw.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Depster

Smash Champion
There is a blog on AiB that has all of the rumors and speculation thrown out by places like IGN and GameInformer.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It was just kinda scary cuz I posted that, then right after clicked on User CP and this thread was at the top of my subscriptions list already...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Thanks for posting the link, Popefish! =] I got trolled so f***ing hard today though...I finished my last tournament before my 4 month break in pretty much the most disappointing way imaginable. =/ FML

Depster

Smash Champion
Thanks for posting the link, Popefish! =] I got trolled so f***ing hard today though...I finished my last tournament before my 4 month break in pretty much the most disappointing way imaginable. =/ FML

Whaaat? You didn't come back to win? Sorry, I stopped watching after they killed the stream -_-

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
[2:29:14 PM] Firefly: i was playing captain ls pikachu
[2:29:18 PM] Firefly: dthrow him
[2:29:21 PM] Firefly: he DIed up
[2:29:25 PM] Firefly: so i uaired
[2:29:30 PM] Firefly: then i uaired again
[2:29:33 PM] Firefly: and again
[2:29:35 PM] Firefly: and again

[2:29:37 PM] Deltacod: ****ing MK
[2:29:40 PM] Laago: ^
[2:29:48 PM] Firefly: and before i knew it, we were at the top of the screen together
[2:29:51 PM] Firefly: so i mashed b

[2:29:52 PM] Deltacod: Wow
[2:29:54 PM] Deltacod: This is like

[2:29:55 PM] Firefly: FREE STOCK YO
[2:29:56 PM] Deltacod: Romantic or something
[2:30:02 PM] Firefly: <3
[2:30:14 PM] Firefly: thats what it felt like to me <3
[2:30:34 PM] Firefly: although i guess it would be more like date **** than romance

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm getting my brawl disc back around the end of the month (got the wii, but not all the games... So I've been playing ridiculous amounts of Mario Kart Wii online lol... ALMOST AT 9999 VR GOING ALL YOSHI!!), so yeah, I'll be actually going at that when the time comes.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yo-yo-yoshis~!

Were any of ya'll playing on wifi yesterday/today with a cyan yoshi as a dark blue/pink yoshi? '3'

(TOTALLY UNRELATED but while your VR goes up mine goes doooown. Seriously I like dropped it by 1000 in a day. Its fun to troll in this game. Get a star and hover over your victim til it runs out. <3)

Yikarur

Smash Master
Support Firefly guys!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/oh-jake-monthlies

Yikarur got third in his pool.

haha I got sixth after recalculation =.=
look at that pool, I've never been that unlucky in my life before, a five-tie. If I had won against Tysk (who was not that good at all but I used Diddy against his MK and stupid MK stuff happend and I lost undeserved.)

If I had won against him I had been second in the pool.
Now I was sixth.
and I lost ONLY when I chose to not use Yoshi (I used Yoshi against BluB though and it was a very nice set). what did we learn? YOSHI! <3

too good.

well there was an amateur bracket for the people who didn't make it out of Pools and I won that =D so I'm 17th out of 30th lol (could've been muuuch better but nevermind)

I have one MM recorded against light (Sheik Main but used MK lolol -.- but I did well but lost 3:1 (got 3-stocked with Diddy, my non-Yoshi characters where so baaaad this weekend oO) and the "Amateur Bracket Finals" with me and Velox (ICs) which I won 3:1 but imo me and him should've been in the true bracket because if you looked at the attendance we were really an eyecatch because we're much better then the rest ,___,

it's depressing and stupid (five tie lolol)

well way to get better, I'm not even that disappointed because I know my Yoshi became really good and I'm looking forward to future events. And I won 7€ in MMs in SSB64 and BrawlMinus ;D xD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Looks like I was right, something didn't look right with that pool and I was thinking it should've been a tie between a few people.
When I saw you somehow got 3rd seed it confused me, of course I mentioned this on Skype and only got shot down about the theory.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^I thought that as well for about 3 seconds but then I just shrugged and didn't care.

Scatz

Smash Champion
To be honest, whatever method you guys were using didn't make sense because technically, you should've had 5th place. As far as I know, it should've went by sets, then wins/losses, then it goes into tie breaker (I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong), which would've gave you 5th place.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Draqo made it into Pools because Kani didn't show up and fifth replaced him (which shouldn't be the case tbh)

well I'm legitly sixth because I hav 4/3 8 Wins 7 loses and Draqo has 4/3 8 Wins 6 loses, one lose less. D:

I shouldn't have lost against Draqo or Tysk, I did stupid stuff though :/ stupid situation.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Oh whoops. Didn't see Draqo having 6 losses. Well, might as well move on. Nothing you can do about it now but be ready to not make the same mistake next time.

Top Bottom