• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

July

Smash Apprentice
July, do you feel like talking to my FMIL who believes, despite having SEEN me have a reaction TO MUSHROOMS, that I'm not actually allergic because nobody's allergic to mushrooms?

Yeah, I don't eat when I visit my fiance's (very Italian) family.
I guess I worded that incorrectly at first?

I was saying that I am allergic to mushrooms too, and you are the first person I've ever met who is ALSO allergic to mushrooms. I definitely believe that you are allergic to mushrooms because I am myself lol, I was just expressing surprise at finally meeting someone else who shares the same allergy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
future mother in law?
why was I able to guess that?

literally one of the best pizzas I've ever had was with spinach and tomato. I decided to get those toppings randomly because, yknow, healthy and stuff, and it turned out to be freaking delicious

July

Smash Apprentice
future mother in law?
why was I able to guess that?

literally one of the best pizzas I've ever had was with spinach and tomato. I decided to get those toppings randomly because, yknow, healthy and stuff, and it turned out to be freaking delicious
That sounds really good *hunger*

One of the best pizzas I've ever had is pear and gorgonzola pizza, I didn't think that pears on a pizza could be good but it was literally amazing. And it came out with a salad on top of the pizza too, weird but cool.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Your fiancé's family is italian and you don't eat when you visit? Smarg, my disappointment knows no limit ... Italy has like the best - only good - non-asian cuisine! Silly girl =/

And the general vegetable hate s just ********. Learn to cook and you will LOVE veggies. Oh you americans ...

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vegatable pizza is pretty delicious. My part time job at college was making pizza, so I got to experience all sorts of combinations.

Oddest pizza - Taco pizza, refried beans as sauce, ground beef, salsa, chedder cheese. It looked nasty as **** but it had so much flavor in it.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Every time I've eaten with my future in-laws I've spent the night miserable and sick, Gheb. Besides, Indian food is infinitely better than Italian.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
And try grilled zucchini on pizza with caramelized onions and goat cheese, no sauce other than a drizzle of really good olive oil right before serving, Nabe.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chinese food has way more pork than Indian food so that's an auto loss. All "popular" asian cuisines [turkish, arabian, pershian, chinese, japanese, thai, etc] easily stomp western cuisines though.

And lol @ indian food having only "sauce, meat or beans" lolololoolo

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
inb4 people forget this is a mafia game and not pizza social

:shyguy:

smargaret

Smash Rookie
To be fair, that's an accurate description of most Indian restaurants stateside. That's why I make my own.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Waiting for Washedlaundry (Ryker is V/LA I think?) and Tery right?
We can start soon :D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I see Tery posting in other threads too :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He should've gotten a pm about his role.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Confirming that I am the pizza man. *whistles*

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nabe, I love you. This flavour is going to be hella good. And tasty. :3

I'm confirmed. Going to Harvard to teach kids how to play tennis, so...I'll be back later.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Day 1

It seemed a night like any other. But the rain and thunder foretold sorrow. I was young then, and couldn't see the signs for what they were. Neither of us could. We were too hungry to see.

"Hey, what are we ordering tonight?" my friend said, as he took the large tome of phone numbers in hand. I smiled and shook my head. I picked up the phone and dialed that number. The one I knew so well.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

“Hello,” I heard through the tinny speaker of my phone. “This is Tito's Pizza, how may I help you?”

“Hey, Tito,” I replied.

“Ah, my favourite customer! What c-can I do for you tonight?”

I wasn't sure if I'd heard right. Was it just me, or did I detect a quiver within his usual booming tones?

“Just a large pepperoni pizza, Teety.”

He took a short pause. But remembering it now, it seems like it was so long. Tito's next words made my blood run cold.

“Paizano... we're fresh out.”

I could scarcely believe it. “Fresh out of what?” I had to hear it in full.

“Imma sorry. The pepperoni, she is no longer with us.”

Pepperoni (NPC), the earl of pizza, town hero, has been contaminated and trashed!

It took all my presence of mind not to fall into despair. I clutched the phone tighter.

“How did this happen?”

“Sir, I suspect the Chinese restaurant next door. We share our-a back shipping entrance, and I fear that they have contaminated our ingredients to-a make us go outta business.” I could hear the stress in his voice. The man was ready to crack.

But so was I. I needed some pizza tonight. I feared the worst, but I drew a deep breath and steeled myself for what laid ahead. “Tito,” I asked, “what do you have?”

Little did I know, this night had only just begun.

Who will sit atop the pie?
Day 1 starts now. With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Top Bottom