• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It isn't a shield, but with an entire week left in the Day, there was absolutely no reason to lynch me without waiting for me to come back.

I'm not bothered that I was lynched, I'm mad that I wasn't even given a chance to defend myself or even claim before the hammer. So if town isn't going to give me a chance to address the wagon on me, why the **** should I help town?

It isn't a shield, but with an entire week left in the Day, there was absolutely no reason to lynch me without waiting for me to come back.

I'm not bothered that I was lynched, I'm mad that I wasn't even given a chance to defend myself or even claim before the hammer. So if town isn't going to give me a chance to address the wagon on me, why the **** should I help town?
Could there be a reason that you haven't fathomed yet?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
by non-******* I meant everyone that isn't J, Zen, or Soupamario
i defended you.

i thought the wagon was stupid.

i voted for pressure, i come back, and i see there is a goddamn lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

no wait, i'll even go further and say I HAD YOU AS TOWN.

i even stated that it feels wrong to lynch you while inactive, and i had meta town reads, but i didn't think the votes would pile on like that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why don't you explain that reason WL

unless it's that I'm scum

then LOL at you

enjoy my town flip

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Soup, justify your vote on him then.

I voted him because it seemed reasonable. I thought there was a good chance he'd flip scum, and if not, then I would hopefully get reads on the people who joined the bandwagon, or didn't join his bandwagon. You, on the other hand, say you were mostly sure he was town, yet voted for him anyway?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also, Soup, I don't want to hear "I didn't think he would be lynched before he could defend himself."
I thought it was pretty clear J/AM had the intent to lynch, and even though it felt dirty, I was alright going along with it and trusting their and my read. I really hope you won't try to use that excuse, mr. "i didn't think the votes would pile on like that"

#HBC | ѕoup

yeah, justify my vote, we went from a Joey wagon (which then claimed vig.) to a JTB wagon in like..what..2 hours?

****, i think i put at like.. L-4? i didn't expect that to ****ing happen at all, i stated i don't like it, and i had town on zen, which was the other option, or glyph, which is the same thing.

sooo...yeah...the way it went down was not my fault, i didn't have enough information either to present a good enough case, just town meta.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why did I have to die over inactives like Roxy and Glyph?

#HBC | ѕoup

Why did I have to die over inactives like Roxy and Glyph?
because the town is beyond stupid, trust me, i feel your pain, i almost felt like being modkilled after all this, and when J made that claim, among other things.

and now, i'll probably get the NK, whoopee.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL Soup, explain your town read on Zen, I am really curious on that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yo. J who should I be voting? JTB? ok

Unvote; vote: JTB

Will read up later.
That yellow looks really good.
J is 100% town. As mentioned in 589.
Too much to read. J tell me what happened.
sufficient version
ಠ_ಠ

I will eventually. On page 16 out of 44.

J, Gheb, and T-block are all town. From most to least in that order. Joey looks ok as well but not as strong.
Unvote; Vote: Joey
Just lynch Joey.
Depends on when the day ends. Don't really have the time right now.
But Joey is scum for sure.
I'm vanilla townie.
yeah, why is zen still alive?

#HBC | ѕoup

Smarg read, jtb, didn't pay attention to zen much, I got pissed and left because of j, so there is that.

July

Smash Apprentice
I feel really bad for JTB, I'm sorry you didn't get to claim. The lynch would provide us with information and there was a chance you could flip scum since you were pretty null, so i supported it even though it was definitely rushed.

Soup, Asdioh is right that when we put our votes down J and AM had been very clear that they wanted a JTB lynch tonight. Whether you explicitly said it or not, putting your vote on JTB with that info already out there meant you were willing to accept a lynch if it happened, or else you could have unvoted or spoken up when the votes were piling on. You were here for post-lynch conversation and at that time you weren't too torn up about the lynch, not until now when JTB brought your name up. So saying you didn't know and support it is not an excuse.

And that list of Zen quotes...they are all so useless, he's been scummy and unhelpful since replacing in, and I'm not too happy that he has not answered any of my questions to him.

Soup, now that you have all of Zen's posts right here, has your read on Smarg/Zen?

#HBC | ѕoup

No its not july, you usually lynch at the deadline, I didn't expect this day to end, and I thought we were gonna wait until he came back but no, people hammered, 6 days before the deadline, cutting the day short, and less information.

A little, plausible scum but smarg was playing town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I want to know who legitimately has a Townread on SmargZen right now.
That'd be Ghebbers.
I *had* a town read on smarg
I had no town read on Zen

Why do people not read my posts? I even had Zen in my list of potential scumbags during my argument with Tery ... am I invisible or what?

Town = J/AM/Joey/T-Block/July/Tery/Gheb/Evil Soup(maybe I need to double check this last one)
Scum = Zen/Roxy/Glyph/JTB/Asdioh
Ewwwww~ @ Tery / ES in your town list. They should be in your "null-at-best" list =/

We gotta get this done before Gheb wakes up.

Oh he's gonna be so mad.
Gheb's gonna kill me Gheb's gonna kill me Gheb's gonna kill me. (if we are wrong that is.)
Quite frankly, I have no qualms for being in on this simply to see what Gheb says.
AM/July want it, I got what I want so I have to share.

Then if Gheb doesn't kill us we will let him lynch Asdioh if JTB flips town.
Eh ... why do people think I was going to be mad? I hardly ever get mad. What bothers me is people following the blatant village idiot duo of J and AM as well as JTB being lynched with so little discussion. That wagon hopping was extra-scummy. Asdioh, ES and Zen deserve death. Badly.

Because he is town.
No, vig that ****er.

Joey, feel free to shoot. Zen can die, ES can die, Asdioh can die and any inactive [mainly Glyph and Roxy] can die as well.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Personally, I don't think it's a problem to lynch before deadline ... just because we only have started like 4 days ago doesn't mean the discussion we've had isn't good enough. If JTB flips town ... OK that sucks but you shouldn't expect anything *but* a mislynch on D1 and if it's a Vanilla ... well, shit happens. At least we got a lot of info in case of his town flip based on blatant wagon-sheeping.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
never playing a game with J again, sick of this ****
Hmm? I mean really?

@Gheb: It's not that your a mad person it's just we thought you would be angrier if we were wrong and didn't give you a chance to speak yet. But that was a bit anti-climactic. ._.

@Soup: Why are you trying to buddy the dead?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Personally, I don't think it's a problem to lynch before deadline ... just because we only have started like 4 days ago doesn't mean the discussion we've had isn't good enough. If JTB flips town ... OK that sucks but you shouldn't expect anything *but* a mislynch on D1 and if it's a Vanilla ... well, shit happens. At least we got a lot of info in case of his town flip based on blatant wagon-sheeping.

Positive thinker award goes to you my friend. ^^

#HBC | ѕoup

@J because i had a town read on him, and AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED i didn't think the day was going to end, god.

inb4defensive bull****.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can get where everyone's scum-reads on you are coming from. I still am debating on a few things, but I think you're town. Provisional town atm, but town nonetheless.

Gheb, can you tell me more about why you don't see townTery?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-12

7/13 to lynch.

JTB [7]: Zen, Joey, Evil Soup, Asdioh, July, Aggressive Mediation, J
J [2]: Glyphmoney, JTB
Asdioh [1]: Gheb

Not Voting: Roxy, Terywj, T-block

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J > J > Joey > Unvote > JTB
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > JTB > Joey > Unvote > JTB > Unvote > JTB
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Joey > JTB > JTB > JTB > JTB > JTB > Unvote > JTB
Roxy
Glyph > J
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation > Unvote > Roxy > Glyph > Joey > Unvote > JTB
Zen > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > JTB > Joey > JTB
JTB > Evil Soup > Unvote > J
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh > Evil Soup > JTB
Terywj > J > Unvote
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote > J > Unvote > Joey > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J > Asdioh
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh > Aggressive Mediation > JTB

------------------------------------------------------------

With 7 votes, a lynch has been reached. It's Twilight phase for however long it takes me to get to posting the flip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't have much time before the thread is closed, but I'll bring up a few quotes from last night

I like Zen. As long as he keeps his votes where I like them being, then he can stick around for a long time.

Unvote Vote JTB

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Only likes Zen for voting the people he wants voted

Joey, your with me from now on. Good? Yaaaay frands.

Kay, you need to vote JTB with us and help force a claim out of him now.

Asdioh, vote JTB, I wanna see how far you'll follow me. Whichever out of you/Zen become the bestest buddy of mine doesn't get lynched yet. Sound fair? I know it doesn't but who cares.
Sounds an awful like J trying to control town.

>get on wagon
>OPPURTUNISTIC.

**** the police.

unvote vote JTB

i had a town read on him though, but that's mostly meta, feel bad for lynching an inactive, almost wrong.
Read this while keeping in mind Soups posts after I got online.

I
Are we planning on lynching JTB tonight then? That means we won't get a claim from him, which I'm not thrilled about, but Asdioh showed he only has 9 posts and I would rather see him go than Asdioh atm.

How many votes is he away from lynch?
>Implying that a lynch was absolutely necessary last night, a full week before deadline

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Night 1

"Tito, what do you have?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"W-well..." he paused, seemingly unable to continue. That poor brave hairy man. But pizza must go on.

"Let's see," I said, pondering my options. I knew their topping list well. "Anchovies?"

"I'll-a check, paizano."

"Blech!" said my friend amicably. "Anchovies?! I'm going to puke." Ever the optimist.

"Hey now," I admonished. "Would it kill you to eat some fish now and again? You know, they used to serve anchovies raw as an aphrodisiac."

He was silent for a moment. Pondering how he could convince a woman to share anchovy pizza with him, I'm sure. "But still. Yuck."

The sound of Tito's return on the phone drew my attention back to important matters of food. "No anchovies. We trashed them several nights ago, right after this all started. We weren't sure if-a they were contaminated or-a not. They smelled so bad."

Anchovies (JTB), the forgotten delicacy, town uninformed miller, have been trashed!

I bowed my head for a moment, and shed a tear for the poor taste of the common man.

Seems like JTB was a bit fishy...
Night 1 starts now and lasts 48 hours. Get those orders in.

Top Bottom