• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Day 2

Life goes on. But sometimes, not as comfortably as you'd like.

"What kind of olives do you like?" I asked my friend, putting my hand over the receiver.

"Black," he said. "I hate green." Predictable.

"You're a savage," I said. "Green olives are the best."

"Olives?" I asked Tito. I swear I could hear his fevered sweatdrops dripping from his undershirt and hitting the floor.

"We're out."

"Of which, green or black?"

"Both. I'm so sorry."

Black Olives (J), the ripened fruit, town sibling, has been contaminated and trashed!

Green Olives (Aggressive Mediation), the unripened fruit, town sibling, has been contaminated and trashed!

In all my years of life, I don't think I'd ever felt as low as I did at that moment.

The olives roll into oblivion!
Day 2 begins. With 10 players remaining, it's 6 votes to lynch.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
uhhhhhhhhhhh

well I figured you guys were masons or something but

._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Joey, why are you replacing out of every game? Touhou, Pizza, Bingo....

Anyway, Tery, since you're the only one here atm, what should we do? I'm thinking Glyph, Zen, or Evil Soup need to go toDay. Do you agree?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This is ludicrous.

@mod: un-replace out

er

re-replace in

whatever

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Glyph, convince me you're town, and I'll put Joey's name where yours was in my listing lynch. I don't see how there was no vig kill last night, especially after Joey says his kill went through.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Joey, why are you replacing out of every game? Touhou, Pizza, Bingo....

Anyway, Tery, since you're the only one here atm, what should we do? I'm thinking Glyph, Zen, or Evil Soup need to go toDay. Do you agree?
Joey is replacing out because he doesn't want to play mafia anymore.

Also, why those people?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, the mafia could have have targeted J or AM as well. Or they targeted someone not J or AM and the doc (if there is one) protected that player.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Or the mafia's NK got RB'ed by a town RB/Jailkeeper. There are a lot of explanations lol.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 2-1

Not Voting: Evil Soup, Roxy, Glyph, Asdioh, Zen, July, Terywj, T-block, Gheb_01, Gova

Evil Soup
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh
Zen
July
Terywj
T-block
Gheb_01
Gova

------------------------------------------------------------

It's worth noting that deadline has been set for 8 days from now, rather than 10 as is stated in the rules. If this is a problem, message me privately and I'll extend to the full 10 without using the official extension.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Alright Gova, please read back a bit. Joey claimed vig (after looking fairly scummy and being put to L-1) and it was mostly agreed that he would flip a coin and shoot between certain players... I believe it was Glyph or Evil Soup, or Zen or me (aggressive mediation suggested this second pair)

Anyway, Joey saying "my kill went through" implies that he targeted someone that didn't die. I'm assuming that means he didn't receive a message saying something along the lines "your action failed" or whatever would tell him he was roleblocked or whatever.

It just seems fishy to me.

Gova, I named those players because they seemed the scummiest or most inactive.

Eh, I can't find the exact quote, but somewhere Aggressive Mediation said something like "if those inactives really are town then we were screwed anyway"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
And of course the most active posters were siblings and died N1. :urg:

Now we need to figure out who killed them! What scum would have the balls to target J or AM after AM specifically asked the doctor to protect him or J?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
lol, except that "my kill went through" doesn't imply anything. It's very literal. Saying that implies something is very fishy to me. I think he was just more surprised by the fact that J was siblings with AM and so he killed two people instead of one.

Obtw Joey killed J if it wasn't obvious.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, except that "my kill went through" doesn't imply anything. It's very literal. Saying that implies something is very fishy to me. I think he was just more surprised by the fact that J was siblings with AM and so he killed two people instead of one.
Damn. This would be easier if Joey didn't replace out right away.

I took those shifty eyes (>_>) as "my kill went through, where is it?" I didn't think he would target freaking J.

Obtw Joey killed J if it wasn't obvious.
But whyyyyy? It was so obvious to me he was some kind of mason/neighbor, and that would confirm either him or AM whenever the MAFIA killed them. The vig was supposed to kill an inactive or something, not J :urg:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~?
Go read and stuff

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen, did you catch up during the Night, and do you have anything else to add?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This discussion on whether or not the mafia targeted one of J/AM is really going to end us up in a mess of WIFOM and nothing more. If we choose to believe Gova/Joey's claim, then he is responsible for their deaths and that is literally the only thing we can take away from it.

What we can do, however, is look back on the stances J and AM took, evaluate them knowing their alignment, and work from there.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't know if the mafia killed or not Zen. lol if I get lynched because of NK speculation.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
unvote; vote glyph

@asdioh, no i didn't. im really busy. probably nothing interesting anyways but i will eventually.

glyph is most definitely scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want to know why you find them scummy though.
Glyph and Zen have provided practically nothing up until now. Notice I also said "or most inactive." Evil Soup... I'll have to reread I guess.... which I realllly don't want to do... :urg:
Reading Soup is hard for me.

And I also listed those players because many of the other players, I have town reads on. So, by process of elimination...

Zen, I don't want to kill Gova right now over NK speculation, I can agree with him there. The fact that you want to kill him after he claimed he killed J I find suspicious, though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen, please back up your anything with anything, or give yourself up for a lynch.

Voting Gova because of NK speculation, voting Glyph because he's "definitely scum"
come on.

Top Bottom