• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I was at school in the cafeteria sitting across from Turbo high as hell just zoning

So... Gears 3 Beta. I just decided to stop wearing pants because I'm tired of changing them.

Guess Who Just Got ImprEDnated
My brother is currently playing the Beta for GoW3 which is why I'm awake.
Constant "ZOMG!" "FOCKING LANCEURS!" "YOU DUMAZZ KNOBS!" being shouted... The Beast Has Awoken from his slumber.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
^that.

I didn't even open it. Wouldn't be a good idea before going to sleep.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause I like originality outside of going to places like gif.soup lolbot etc. and getting gifs that're not all that funny or just from Youtube videos of someone getting hurt/Some animal doing something out of the ordinary. (insert RWJ quoting some Viral video, with the funny part converted to A gif here)
So I either make my own, or already have some that's been buried in my folders for months now.

For the Anime/Cartoon ones, Just YCP forum stuff and a few that I made from actually watching the shows.
The Horror ones, I just felt like posting since I felt like bringing Real terror into the thread for once that wasn't MLP.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
just a question slush, but why do you have those gifs?
FOR INSTANCE OF WHAT I MEAN BY ORIGINALITY!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun_(film)

I've been meaning to make a couple of gifs from the first and second film.
THE FIRST, when the Leprechaun is stabbed in the eye, so he rips out the dead cops eye and proceeds to insert it into his own eye socket. Or when he proceeds to slash Ozzy with a (Shoe?) buckle. (Doesn't even look sharp in the movie)

THEN THE SECOND, Morty lets his greed get the best of him and we get to witness the great scene of the Entire pot of gold to appear in his stomach.
At first when I watched this I was expecting it to pop up in his heart gold piece by gold piece. IT WAS QUITE A SURPRISE, when they included the pot and instead decided to place it in his stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom