• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You all know what we are. We are fine with being lynched, but we will not self-hammer. (Force scum to vote)

Anyways, good luck town. You guys are almost there.

Scum picks for me:

Glyph, Asdioh, GLG

Even tho Glg is a pr, his 'proposal' seemed very fishy since he asked J about it, and J fought for it vigilantly, and GLG called him scum for it. (And J flipped scum) Glyph because he also distanced onto J. Asdioh because I DON'T THINK HE'S TOWN. Lol that's just a freebie.

Don't lynch me until July posts some thoughts, kthx? <3 (if that is allowed)

Btw, I never had a town read on Glyph. Nor TDW. Nor GLG. Nor J. ... Let's just say it's hard for me to get town reads. Joey and July had diff reads tho. : D

Would you guys like the Hydra qt we made before we go?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I forgot to mention that if GLG and/or Aposl are somehow scum, then I give up.

Seik, you fell for that? :p
"force scum to vote" just screams "don't vote me or you'll look scummy" to anyone that is town and isn't positive of your alignment. So, it makes scum and town alike reluctant to vote him.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't that bit. I admit that looked kinda scummy.

It was the proposal to post the hydra QT and how innocent he seems .__.;

I guess I really am a sucker for AtE.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maybe I'm a sucker for you being a sucker for AtE. The way you kept repeating stuff like "Asdioh I hope you're not fooling me with that cat picture" or "Asdioh I hope my town read on you isn't wrong ;_;" seemed fake to me. But the rest of your play is legit enough.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I still would much rather see a NL over a PL lynch, though PL is most certainly the next in line.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I forgot to mention that if GLG and/or Aposl are somehow scum, then I give up.

Seik, you fell for that? :p
"force scum to vote" just screams "don't vote me or you'll look scummy" to anyone that is town and isn't positive of your alignment. So, it makes scum and town alike reluctant to vote him.
I always say that though. Prime example, FE before I got lynched. I was town.

Oh yeah. I wouldn't be shocked if Asdioh or GLG came up scum. They are both opportunistic. X1 was for the Glyph lynch earlier when I was trying to push it.

Asdioh tries to poke me each time and try to making reaching arguments. I'm trying to lynch scum and he says I"m scum trying to reach. Glg/Asdioh/Glyph lynch toMmorow would be fine with me in spirit.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ran you really should use EBWOP, especially now that Livetopic shows us when you edit.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Well maybe if you stopped posting pictures of cats and referencing Starfox and all the things I like I wouldn't be that way D8.

But seriously, I dunno. just things like that make me paranoid, feels like you're just trying to get on my good side.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@PL How serious are you about Asdioh being scum? Feels like you add it in jokingly at first, but then it's a serious suspicion.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever produced a case on Asdioh? Or pointed out scummy things? iirc I dont remember any.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Look at the last line of my #3130. When I posted my picks that was the first time I mentioned Asdioh so you know.

I also suggest you guys re-read his first reads when he came in.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what to think.

From your 2133 I thought you were town but not saying anything about Asdioh scum until now is really really bleh.

Is it just you Ran who has had the suspicion or PL as a whole?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think I've already expressed how my apathy of who gets lynched toDay has been rising, since I have been thinking we're looking for a non-killing indy or something, and I don't really know what to look for. I've said many times that PL/RR are my lynch choices. I am not being opportunistic.

I still think PL/RR are the most likely scum regardless of whether people think we're looking for a third mafia, or an indy.

PL, you really don't think RR can be scum?

unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

I want to see how his reaction to L-1 compares to PL's.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
If you think we're looking for a non-killing indy surely a NL would be best?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
We also won't get a real reaction out of him if he knows you're just putting him at L-1 without a threat of lynching him.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
except I've made it clear I'm perfectly content with lynching RR or PL
and others are too, I'm sure.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Alright so July part of hydra posting before we get lynched, and also taking responsibility for the poor reads our hydra had on J and TDW. My original plan was to let Ran/Joey scumhunt because that's their strengths and then help with their cases, do ISO's, basically put faith in their reads and go from there but that didn't work out too well lol. Anyways, my reads of right now:

Aposl/GLG: town, their claims make sense together and X1 has been critical of players such as Red Ryu recently for having weak stances; seems like he is trying to genuinely figure out what the hell is going on. As for Aposl he has been trying; he has been a hard read because he is also new but seems to be playing with pro-town intentions.

Seikend: Yeah I've brought this up a lot but he like, seriously considered JTB's claim at the end of D1 and was willing to switch to J to save a townie. Idk it seems like he had pro-town intentions and doing an ISO on him his D1 was a little shaky since then he has been legit. Despite the fact that a claimed vt makes sense as scum, I STILL think he is likely town. My reads tell me one thing, set up speculation tells me another...I don't think he is the best lynch for toDay or toMorrow, I have someone I legitimately more suspicious of and would rather see go toMorrow.

Asdioh: Disagree with the other head of my hydra on Asdioh scum. We talked about this a little when Soup flipped town, and Ran did express suspicions of Asdioh but when it came down to it that was a suspicion I decided not to pursue. Asdioh has been putting in work and was one of the strongest pushes for J to be lynched D1. Town read on Asdioh.

Glyph: I helped make Ran/Joey's case against Glyph D1 and I went into it only half-buying it and left with a little faith in it. Glyph then went on to accurately predict J/TDW team, and to my memory his pushes seemed genuine. His play toDay has been strange though, and he has been really sketchy on his bulletproof claim and some of the other claims he made toDay. If there is an indy I think Glyph could be it, maybe scum although if so he's not afraid to bus. I think he would be a better lynch than Seikend, however I don't feel he is as scummy as...

Red Ryu: Putting the cop clears aside, based completely on his actions and KevinM's lack of activity I feel like Red Ryu is the scummiest player still. J/TDW were both very active and yet KevinM provided very little input on their plays, hung back and seemed apathetic about their lynches. But he seemed apathetic about any lynch, and one thing I saw in another game with him is that he usually pressures newbies and has no problem lynching them to keep them out of LYLO. However, he didn't do that really in this game, and (theory) I feel like that could have been to keep them for easy lynches late in the game. Furthermore, with two active scummates he could afford to be inactive and take weak stances, he gained very little pressure from it until toDay. Clear aside, I'm willing to take the shot that Red Ryu is godfather.

So I would say that my scum picks are:

Red Ryu
Seik/Glyph

everyone else

Ran has different reads and that's fine with me; tbh, at least in this game, reads have been more Ran's strong suit and mine has been supporting those reads building the cases, ISO's, basically explaining why, so I'm trying to give the best reads now before we die.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't agree with hardly anything he said, but I do feel like he's making an honest effort as scumhunting.

Or at surviving in general. Bah I don't know. He's still definitely the least townie (excluding RR, due to cop clear), but he's not scummy either.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I think if it was posted by anyone other than Ran (even under PL) I'd be a lot more wary. But from what little I know of Ran, it seems very genuine.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Red Ryu is at L-3, more pressure please. I look forward to GLG's opinion on PL's response/a Red Ryu wagon.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Fine Asdioh.

IF YOU HAMMER RR, YOU ARE SCUM

unvote vote: RR

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
EBWOP: Hammer without general consent obv

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My vote remains on PL, that read list and what Ran said have not convinced me. He seems way too willing to look at me as the godfather, odd he calls out godfather when most of town seems to think I'm an indy, interesting to note.

A lot of his claims are also based on KevinM's inactivity, which I can't really rebuttal I guess since from experience KevinM does go inactive at times during mafia, not much to do about that. He flipped town each time which I could say would help since one was Fire and Ice in Legion of Doom, and the other was Super Hero Mafia where he lurked as well. Wow talking about the person I replaced in for, lol.

I'm still unsure why people are so sure to distrust the cops clears on me, the one person who said GF was PL, most people at this point agreed with X1 that I could be indy.

@PL: Tell Ran posting the QT is bad, that will get you mod killed. Don't do it.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm pretty sure Red Ryu is just parroting me at this point.

He see's Ran's #3122, but either misses my #3124, or saw it and saw the need to repeat it?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No I'm telling the truth about what would happen, if he posts that he will be mod killed.

Posting outside convos and stuff is against mafia rules.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You realize that by acknowledging what part he was referring to, you've admitted to knowing you parroted him, right?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That isn't enough to get me to unvote. Sorry you had to replace into Kevin's slot RR :(

Top Bottom