• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Though tbh I would've preferred to lynch T-Block toDay. Just because I think he's more likely to be scum than Glyph ... obviously a non-issue should Glyph flip scum though.

:059:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3-6

5/8 to lynch.

Glyph [5]: Glyph, Asdioh, July, T-block, Zen

Glyph > Glyph
Asdioh > Glyph > Unvote > Gheb > Unvote > Glyph > Unvote > T-block > Glyph > Unvote > Glyph
Zen > Glyph > Glyph > Unvote > T-block > Glyph
July > Glyph > T-block > Glyph
Terywj
T-block > Glyph
Gheb > T-block > Unvote
Gova

------------------------------------------------------------

A lynch has been reached! It's Twilight until I write the flavour.

#HBC | Nabe

Night 3

"Green peppers," I intoned with a sudden ferocity.

"Blegh," replied my friend. "They taste like ***. What good are they?"

"They're good for you. Be quiet for once."

"Actually, paizano, your friend is on the right track. They're not so good for you." I could hear the smile in Tito's voice. "The green peppers were also in the bad batch."

"Oh," I said. "That's good, I guess."

Green Pepper (Glyphmoney), le poivron merveilleux, mafia goon, has been trashed!

Glyph peppers the trashcan!
Night 3 starts now and lasts 48 hours.

#HBC | Nabe

Day 4

"Well, I'm inspired, Tito. I think I'll try the off-menu items, too."

"Off-menu?" said my friend. "What's that?"

"Wonder and magic," I replied. "Tito, peperoncinis?"

"Ah, paizano. It hurts me to say, but even they had to-a go. We were suspicious of foul-play."

Peperoncini (Zen), the Tuscan pepper, vanilla townie, has been contaminated and trashed!

Zen also peppers the trashcan!
Day 4 begins. With 6 players remaining, 4 to lynch.

T-block

B2B TST
-_____________________-"

vote: Gova

Players remaining:

Asdioh
July
Terywj
T-block
Gheb
Gova

@Gova: What happened last night?

There's been nothing to suggest that we have two NK's. Gheb had cleared Zen. He has also cleared Asdioh, and probably Tery. July is basically clear. Gova will probably come in here and try to push a lynch on me.

Waiting on Gheb to post his results before I think anymore.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah, waiting on Gheb and Gova.

I also want a claim from Tery, as I am the doctor and protected Gova last night.

n1: protected gova
n2: protected July (she is positively town)
n3: protected gova

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Way to assume things T-Block. Glyph flipped scum so I saw no reason to shoot you and no one else said anything either. I still felt there was scum on the JTB wagon so I chose Zen.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You do realize that the other scum is most likely the godfather and will appear innocent to cops?

T-block

B2B TST
And you didn't think to discuss your actions with the rest of town beforehand? Not even a "hey guys, if glyph flips scum i'm gonna vig zen because he might be GF"? Now we're in an awkward spot because I'm not clear and still need to die, whereas if you had killed me instead town could decide whether Zen could be scum together

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gova, that was a bad choice imo. I protected you so your kill on T-block would go through and we'd win the game. The fact that there was no mafia kill shows that T-block most likely shot you out of self-preservation, and is now expressing frustration that you are still alive, as both times his faction tried to shoot you (d1 and d3) it failed. :bee:?

Vote: T-block

him or Tery is the last scum, and I think it's more likely to be T-block.

T-block

B2B TST
Not even close, Asdioh. I'm expressing frustration because I would have helped town the most by dying, and I wasn't able to do that. =P

Gova, I saw you reading the thread several times while we were forming the plan for lynch/vig/cop targets. Why didn't you feel the need to provide input? The only thing you said was that you could test July's BP claim. I'm sure everyone here took it as implied that you would follow the plan, which was clearly stated several times.

Okay, let's do some speculation here. Four scum is very unilkely. Three scum and one indy is pretty likely.

If we lynch me toDay and suffer an NK (let's say Asdioh), we go into Day 5 with Gheb, Gova, July, Terywj. Worst case scenario is Gova SK and one mafia. If we lynch town Day 5 we lose. If we lynch SK we lose to mafia (I think if it's just July and one mafia member mafia wins, right?). If we lynch mafia we lose to SK. Only way we can win in this scenario is if Gova truly is town, and there are only three scum.

If we lynch Gova toDay and suffer an NK (let's say Asdioh again), we go into Day 5 with Gheb, T-block, July, Terywj. If Gova is mafia we probably win (non-Gova SK is highly unlikely). If Gova is SK, Gheb will have reports on two of the remaining three, and we can decide about godfathers and such from there. If Gova is town, same thing.

If we want to count on Gova not being SK (wouldn't be the worst decision, since there has been no proof of two NKs), then I think we can still win even if we lynch me. However, I think the safer course of action is to lynch Gova, as it doesn't lead to an auto-lose scenario.

Gheb, your results say inno/guilty, and not mafia/not mafia, right?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Now that I have gotten this out of the way, I'd like to add that quite frankly I'm glad that Zen is dead because I had quite a GF read on him and his constant unwillingness to cooperate might've screwed us when it could've mattered.

I guess it's time for a reread on Tery, T-Block and July.

July

Smash Apprentice
-_____________________-"

vote: Gova

Players remaining:

Asdioh
July
Terywj
T-block
Gheb
Gova

@Gova: What happened last night?

There's been nothing to suggest that we have two NK's. Gheb had cleared Zen. He has also cleared Asdioh, and probably Tery. July is basically clear. Gova will probably come in here and try to push a lynch on me.

Waiting on Gheb to post his results before I think anymore.
...Really? You say Gheb "probably" cleared or I guess would clear Tery at this point, when Tery and you are the only people who haven't been investigated. While it is likely there is a godfather, I don't know why you would already assume that the person most likely to be scum other than you will show inno, unless you KNOW they will.

Way to assume things T-Block. Glyph flipped scum so I saw no reason to shoot you and no one else said anything either. I still felt there was scum on the JTB wagon so I chose Zen.
Understandable, the only bad thing is that T-Block hasn't been investigated. However, even if there is a godfather it's still between Tery and T-Block; I believe Gheb and Asdioh's claim and I'm still not buying into Zen's theory that Gova could be mafia posing as a vig/sk, and Gova's shot at least got rid of a possible godfather candidate.

Not even close, Asdioh. I'm expressing frustration because I would have helped town the most by dying, and I wasn't able to do that. =P

Gova, I saw you reading the thread several times while we were forming the plan for lynch/vig/cop targets. Why didn't you feel the need to provide input? The only thing you said was that you could test July's BP claim. I'm sure everyone here took it as implied that you would follow the plan, which was clearly stated several times.

Okay, let's do some speculation here. Four scum is very unilkely. Three scum and one indy is pretty likely.

If we lynch me toDay and suffer an NK (let's say Asdioh), we go into Day 5 with Gheb, Gova, July, Terywj. Worst case scenario is Gova SK and one mafia. If we lynch town Day 5 we lose. If we lynch SK we lose to mafia (I think if it's just July and one mafia member mafia wins, right?). If we lynch mafia we lose to SK. Only way we can win in this scenario is if Gova truly is town, and there are only three scum.

If we lynch Gova toDay and suffer an NK (let's say Asdioh again), we go into Day 5 with Gheb, T-block, July, Terywj. If Gova is mafia we probably win (non-Gova SK is highly unlikely). If Gova is SK, Gheb will have reports on two of the remaining three, and we can decide about godfathers and such from there. If Gova is town, same thing.

If we want to count on Gova not being SK (wouldn't be the worst decision, since there has been no proof of two NKs), then I think we can still win even if we lynch me. However, I think the safer course of action is to lynch Gova, as it doesn't lead to an auto-lose scenario.

Gheb, your results say inno/guilty, and not mafia/not mafia, right?
Hmmm. I think that Gova is more likely to be vig than sk, and in that case lynching mafia toDay means we win the game. And it is possible that there is no sk, but it is pretty definite that there is another mafia member in a 13 person game. That's why its most important that we focus on finding mafia toDay.

And the fact that mafia seems to want Gova dead, and now you want Gova dead makes your argument to lynch Gova sketchy as well.

T-block

B2B TST
...Really? You say Gheb "probably" cleared or I guess would clear Tery at this point, when Tery and you are the only people who haven't been investigated. While it is likely there is a godfather, I don't know why you would already assume that the person most likely to be scum other than you will show inno, unless you KNOW they will.
I was speaking from mafia Gova perspective. Sorry that it wasn't clear.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And here I was hoping to dissolve some of the flavour in this game, too.

Gheb_01 is sane. Or naive? (Everyone appears innocent). I'm shrimp--vanilla townie.

Gonna try and reread through T-Block and Asdioh if my head doesn't explode from nuclear, thermal, and electrostatic physics.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, why did you think Gova's your best target?

He's obviously either the vig or SK, I don't know why people are saying otherwise. Therefore, he posed the biggest threat to mafia. The last mafia is fairly likely to be a godfather, thus why I didn't protect you (and was right not to)

When I protected July N2, and the only kill was Roxy that Night, I knew she was town. Her bulletproof claim kind of threw me off a little bit, but I still believe her. I doubt she, as mafia, would intentionally No Kill just to claim bulletproof, right?

Gheb is unCC'd cop, in a game with a confirmed miller. There's no way he's lying.

I am the doctor. I forgot to mention the flavor: I'm a can of sweet corn, and I can sit atop the fridge at night to protect people with my metal body :D but I can't protect myself, so I'll be dying toNight if the game continues.

That leaves Tery and T-block, both claimed VTs.

Tery suggested lynching/vigging both Glyph and Roxy, at various points.
T-block did as well, but... didn't seem as eager, did he?

I guess I am glad Zen was NKed, he would have made an easy mislynch.

Anyway, I still think it's T-block, but if we really can't decide toDay then Gova is probably our safest lynch, and then I'll protect Gheb toNight as he investigates either T-block or July.

July

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, I still think it's T-block, but if we really can't decide toDay then Gova is probably our safest lynch, and then I'll protect Gheb toNight as he investigates either T-block or July.
This is a fair plan, I think that a T-Block lynch will hit scum. I worry about lynching Gova toDay because I think he is most likely vig, but I understand not wanting to take the risk that he is sk.

Also, sorry but v/la now until May 12th while I am moving out. After that I will have an update on activity based on if I can get an internet connection at home :-/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Scenario 1:

-lynch Gova
-he almost certainly won't flip mafia, but we get rid of a potential SK.
-that means there is only 1 scum remaining.
-I die toNight

That leaves Gheb, T-block, Tery, and July.
July and Gheb are pretty much confirmed town, that leaves T-block and Tery.... mylo.

Scenario 2:
-lynch T-block
If he flips town:
-there are still 2 potential scum left. I die, someone else dies (say Gheb) that leaves July, Gova, and Tery. Town loses either way.

If T-block flips scum: if game continues, we lynch Gova and win.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
er, "town loses either way" assuming Gova is actually SK.

screw it, my vote's staying on T-block. I should reread though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't like these odds.

If T-Block flips Mafia, Asdioh / Gheb_01 would probably get killed by Gova (under assumptions of Serial Killer), who is lynched tomorrow.

If T-Block flips town, Asdioh is almost definitely going to get killed by either Mafia or Gova (under assumptions of Serial Killer) and we get screwed.

I really don't think Gova should be lynched today over T-Block, even if Gova is a Serial Killer, because I feel as if T-Block's flip is more beneficial / informative? Not exactly sure how to word this.

I wanted to say that obscure vegetables were anti-town--Roxy was onions, Glyph was peppers, which led me to believing T-Block (broccoli) was Mafia, but since Zen was also peppers, I can't even try to put that idea into my head anymore.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does everyone agree with me that scum lies within T-block/Tery?

Gheb, does T-block seem to willing to die to be scum? Does Tery seem too .... bussing of scumbuddies... to be scum?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, does T-block seem to willing to die to be scum? Does Tery seem too .... bussing of scumbuddies... to be scum?
Yeah, it looks like Tery has been either bussing or he's simply town. Mind though that GF is the one member of the scum team to bus the others if it comes down to it. It's not just whether he voted for scum but also in what manner. That's the stuff I need to look at harder.

Gova/July imo... still re-reading, so that might change.
And you know that game mechanics pretty much clear July? Being protected by the Doc during a night where no townie died is a pretty clear sign that Mafia made the wrong choice by targeting *her*. Do you earnestly believe she's more likely to be scum than Tery?

T-block

B2B TST
Man, I don't even know anymore. I'm confused as ****.

I was thinking mafia might have NK'd one of their own, but now that I've looked over the game again I don't know why Roxy would go over Glyph.

I do think I'm underestimating the chances of a godfather though. Everyone seems to be acting as if we are dealing with one - is this a safe assumption?

T-block

B2B TST
No wait... totally could be Gova:

Circumstances behind Joey's claim:
Joey claimed at L-2 with AM expressing full intention of putting him at L-1. This is a "i'm going to be lynched" claim. Some said they didn't think Joey had the balls to claim vig as scum, and I think that's bull****. Remember that Joey has a scum team to talk to, and let's not give that any weight, yeah?

Three nights have passed with nothing to suggest more than one NK is happening:
Night 1 can be explained by one kill. Nights 2 and 3 only one NK happened. Gova has claimed responsibility for all three NKs, implying that if he were vig, mafia either failed to kill, or targetted the same person as Gova, three times. Given Asdioh's protects, this is not implausible. However, there is no proof that Gova is not mafia.

The playerslot has gone against our vig choice twice now:
The supposed vig targets were J, Roxy, and Zen. There were plenty of possibilities thrown around for a N1 vig, including Roxy, Glyph, Asdioh, and Zen, but nowhere was J mentioned as a potential candidate. Joey replaces right after confirming he shot J, without providing an explanation. Gova can provide no reasoning other than "J may have pissed off Joey" and "Joey probably thought J was scummy". Understandable that he cannot offer much of an explanation, but convenient.

Gheb and I made sure that Gova had no wiggle room N2. My biggest concern with the early ES lynch was that it did not give us time to clearly direct Gova, but we still managed to make it very clear that Roxy was to be the vig choice if ES flipped town. There is no way Gova would have survived the next Day had he disobeyed again after the clear statement. Would mafia kill their own roleblocker? I don't think it's implausible considering that Roxy was at a high chance of being lynched.

Now, N3 he has once again gone against town's plan. His reasoning:

Gova said:
Glyph flipped scum so I saw no reason to shoot you and no one else said anything either. I still felt there was scum on the JTB wagon so I chose Zen.
How does Glyph's scum flip mean I don't need to be shot? Even though I was strongly advocating a Glyph vig D2 (which you guys seem to be ignoring btw), most were saying Glyph/T-block scum team was likely. No one else said anything? There was a clear plan set out, and everyone supported it. Instead he goes for an investigated innocent on the chance that he's godfather. Does this not seem illogical to anyone else, when the original plan would have put town in a position with fewer unknowns? Moreover, he disappeared soon after the questioning D4 started, so he still has not provided good justification for his "vig" choice last Night.

Roxy was a roleblocker:
The directions were clear - Roxy was to be vig'd if ES flipped town. Let us assume that Gova is vig/SK (ie- not mafia). Why would Roxy, knowing full well that Gova was supposed to kill him, not roleblock Gova? Could mafia actually have had a PR read stronger? I doubt it. mafiaRoxy and vig/SKGova does not make sense. It is more likely that mafiaGova was forced to kill mafiaRoxy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmmm, I can see where you coming from but I also kind of doubt it. Mainly because shooting their role blocker wouldn't have helped them that much. How is that a trade that the mafia would be willing to take?

T-block

B2B TST
Honestly, I thought you played Vig by playing some-what scummy so you weren't lynched. >_>;. That's why I played that way in the beginning. It just got worse and worse afterwards + my bad defenses. Something for next game, I suppose. Definetly could and should have played it bettr then I did.

You all know that I'll probably get roleblocked right? -_-'. I'll try to vig Glyph if that's okay with you guys.
lolol scum slip?

In any case, note that he states he will vig Glyph here N1. There is a lot of confusion about the vig choice after, so it's not a complete tell, but it should be noted.

Do a re-read an Gova. Look at how often he mentions Roxy/Glyph.

Roxy:
1271 - asks Gheb what he thinks of Roxy, no stance on him
1367 - confirmation of vig shot, no stance
1388 - on Roxy's death

Glyph:
1460 - asks Asdioh about his case on Glyph, but no stance on him
1493 - again talking to Asdioh

Seriously, you don't even need to re-read. Jump into Search and search for posts by Gova containing "Roxy" or "Glyph".

T-block

B2B TST
Hmmm, I can see where you coming from but I also kind of doubt it. Mainly because shooting their role blocker wouldn't have helped them that much. How is that a trade that the mafia would be willing to take?

Roxy was inactive and useless, and hammered ES prematurely. It was likely that he would be lynched.

Joey had already claimed vig before it was agreed that Roxy would be the vig target. Assuming Gova is mafia, as soon as you said Roxy needs to be vig'd on ES town flip, and I said to not deviate from it, mafia had a choice to make.

Do they kill someone else? Gova gets lynched because he disobeyed clear instructions. Gova flips scum, and now Roxy has not only inactivity, uselessness and that hammer on townES, but also has a Gova scum flip with Gova refusing to shoot Roxy.

Or do they kill Roxy? They lose their roleblocker, but Gova can live on and gain quite a bit of town cred, and is much less likely to be lynched. Also, if your godfather speculation is correct, Gova would be godfather, and with the town cred from the Roxy shot he would likely make it to endgame, where godfather might be more useful than roleblocker.

Top Bottom