• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
All my mom wanted was for me to clean my room. I've been doing that for the last 3 hours -.-

But I'm sooooo happy last night my gymnastics team qualified for the state meet that is on friday :D Only 8 schools in the state make it, so it's really awesome that we get to go.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just woke up. My mom has been up since forever lol. I have her gift all in my closet but Idk how to give it to her. I can't just be like "Here, take this gift."

I'll find a moment soon enough. ;)
You are so not american.

The relationship with me and my mon is weird. We don't so call love each other, but we dont have that much problems with each other. I get most of my stubborness and crazyness from her. All the other good traits I got from my Father.

Im gonna go by her a card and put 20 bucks in it. She better like it or we gonna be fighting.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was gonna say, "Because you're terrible", but that's rather good.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I love that Dinah. I wish I had your talent. The last good thing I made was my sig.

For some reason today feels like such a good day. I'm feeling serene. This is me right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ceB-k2Z68

I hope you guys had a good weekend. Happy Mother's day

:rosalina:
I was gonna say, "Because you're terrible", but that's rather good.
Thaaaaaanks!

Dinah, needs more Dinah in the background =[
can you make me a sig?
I'm not sure if that would fit in this one. What would you like for your sig?

The text is a bit hard to read.
Oh yea kinda, probably should've switched to a black text color, but overall I like how it came out ^^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I think its time I became a man. (**** took me 23 years eh?) Real talk. I don't suck as a Peach main. I am one of the best there is. And Deep down. I still say I am one of the top Peach players on this planet. ****, I could highly be the best there is.

Yet my tourny results are ****, garbage, crappy. Why? Well remember when I said I have some mental block? That is not the reason. I know too much with this character, match up and smash in general. i obviously know what the hell to do. So it is no mental block or me being rusty. or me needed a break.

The problem is that I am.I guess you can say, not hyped? I don't know how to explain this, But I feel like my mood when I play matters. Most of the time in matches I am annoyed, tired (rarely though) or upset about something. For some reason with this game now I can not get into the zone like I use too. The ONLY time I actually play well is when I am in the zone. I start doing crazy ****.

Reason I can do this in friendlies is cause I like to just mess around in matches doing random **** and showing off a lil. So I have no fear or just don't give a damm. And that just gets my mind active. Then al these mindgames and random play offs just come in.

Yesterdays tourny was the second sign of this. I played my first tourny match and just went in. My second match, I lost game one barely but I was on some ****. Game 2 I won, then before game three something happened which lead to me getting upset. From there, I went back to playing the basic Peach style people gone seen for years and know how to beat. I was not thinking much. And it went on with my losers match me just getting *****. That person even said to me what happen, I usually don't play against him like that and he got away with alot of stuff. I just told him I was upset with what happen in winners and lost the will to play him.

My first sign of this though was melee. I was playing melee alone on thursday. Practicing some ******** creative combos on fox. Friday I go to a smashfest and I brought melee. I played it with my friend who plays fox. Every combos that I practiced overnite I did it to his fox. I was able to just think and used what I praticed easy. I was so inside the game. So many mindgames and fast reactions kicking in and I unleashed it all quickly one by one.

Yet if I practice stuff in brawl, and play people, I dont used what I practice. I just play basic. So really, I still got it, I could place high in tournys no problem like I use too. I just can't seem to get hyped. I been trying to think , what was it back then just just made me wanna beast. Something to fire me up.

I just need something to get this fire burning. I aint dumb, at all. Im a beast. Im wanna the most random creative peach players on this planet. Im just out of gas. And just noticed. i will say though, going at it with Niko really got me going to beasting in tournies. Cause no matter what. I refused to have that dude better than me and I had to prove to him that I ***** harder. Stupid rivary. But I know there was more to it then that.

Damm, I just need something to get me going. I don't know what though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Back when I made sigs for people, this one ended up turning out better than I thought it would.

Still a fan of simple effects with interesting shapes though :3

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Alright, anymore details?

Back when I made sigs for people, this one ended up turning out better than I thought it would.

Still a fan of simple effects with interesting shapes though :3

Oh wow, those are pretty nice o:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Here's a sig I made for Peachguard apparently. Don't know why I never uploaded it.

Happy Birthday.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I've been lazy with making tons more signatures because I hate rendering the images I want. (2 take almost half an hour or more...) I've been meaning to test out some new tools and designs for a while now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
drk peach, you wanna get motivated? COME TO HOBO 32(june 18th)! Ill give you the whobo deal! hobo 32 will also have mid tier teams so thats ANOTHER chance for you to make cash.

Top Bottom