• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why? I've already made my case on Gova 2 Days ago. I'm perfectly fine with him lynched in case you didn't realize yet.

What do you think we should do if Gova is lynched and game isn't over after that?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What exactly do you want me to elaborate on anyway? Either Gova, T-Block or both are scum. We can lynch one toDay, I can investigate whomever is left toNight and lynch the remaining non-clear toMorrow. It's really just a matter of preference whom we lynch first.

Gova is the only confirmed player with the ability to kill and so far we have no hints at anybody else being able to kill either. I'm inclined to lynch him first.

T-block

B2B TST
I realized, but I think the rest of town needs to hear it from you, since they're reading my posts with scum bias. Is my logic sound?

If we lynch Gova and he flips SK, we end up with four people toMorrow, likely with Asdioh dead. That's July, Terywj, T-block, Gheb, with one mafia in there, and you will have one more cop result. Then I guess it's up to me to convince you that I'm not mafia, because lynching me at that point will lose us the game. No lynch is an option, but I don't see any gain from it, since it would likely be Gheb that dies at that point.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well I was under the impression that you would point out specific things that showed T-block being scum.

But I grow weary of this banter! Should we lynch T-block or Gova? Regardless of whether Gova is SK or vig, we will be in MYLO toMorrow (well, you guys will, I'll be dead)
You better be damn sure T-block is the last scum.

Vote: Gova

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gova lurks like hell :c

Gova, if we lynch T-block toDay, and he flips town, what will you do toNight?

T-block

B2B TST
And I would really love to know what the case against me is.

Asdioh from what I can tell is no longer sure I'm scum.
July I'm waiting for her case.
Gheb seems sure, but has yet to provide much of anything concrete.
Gova thinks I'm town.
Terywj has not formed his own read and is parroting the rest of you.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Are there any benefits of No Lynching toDay? I'll protect Gheb so he can get an extra investigation, and if there are multiple scum, they might kill each other off....

T-block

B2B TST
No Lynch toDay is not a good idea, because Gova gets another kill. If Gova is SK and Tery is mafia, and both of their kills go through, we enter toMorrow with two town, one SK and one mafia, where town loses no matter what.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'd argue Roxy or Glyph are equal in terms of being a target if Evil Soup flips Town, since both are inactive and not contributing. It's just the periods in which they have done so (or not done so) are different.

If you really want to test the communications and dialogue if Evil Soup is Mafia, you can waste a Vigilante on myself to prove that Zen is probably Mafia.
This seems townie.

T-block, what if Gova and Tery are scum, and they both target me, or one of them targets the other? That would be hella useful.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Asdioh, most of my points from yesterDay still remain. It's not like a lot has changed in that regard. To me it looks like the "business is already finished" so to speak, we just have to go through with our plan ... which consists of Asdioh protecting me, me investigating July or T-Block and mafia - assuming it's not Gova - being forced to kill Asdioh.

If Gova doesn't flip Mafia then T-Block is the last mafioso
If Gova flips Mafia and game isn't over then it's an indy and that would be Tery. He hardly took part in an relevant discussion.

T-block

B2B TST
If I can stop focusing on Gova, then I will look at Tery and get back to you on that, Asdioh.

Mafia would not target Gova. They would push his lynch the next Day. Do you really want to bank on them hitting the same target, or Gova hitting mafia? I think it's far safer to remove the second kill toDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I think it's best to lynch Gova toDay now. The question is just when. Do we want to discuss anything in particular before I drop hammer?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think he's at L-2, but really I don't see what else there is to discuss.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh yeah, it's 4/6 to lynch.

Vote Gova

July, feel free to hammer unless you think there's anything left that needs to be discussed. Imo Tery is only a concern if Gova flips mafia ... then he could be indy but I doubt it tbh

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The point is that defenses are kind of useless now anyway. I think it's just a matter of revealing non-cleared players and Gova is definitely one of them due to what happened - or *should* have happened - during the Night phases.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Looking over Tery's posts, he seems like he's been pretty willing to die :p
Unfortunately that doesn't mean much, because Glyph was too.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gova, if we lynch T-block toDay, and he flips town, what will you do toNight?
I would no shoot by default unless town wanted me to shoot someone.

T-Block, you should stop speaking for others (scum tell). I never said I thought you were town. I just said I didn't see the need to shoot you since Glyph flipped town. Asdioh pretty much said it directly that my thought process was if glyph town then vig you but whatever.

Not sure what there is to defend from? It's mostly just NK wifom. I can't really defend agaisnt that. Everyone is pretty much set into their opinion on whether I'm the vig or SK and there's nothing I can really do to change it lol. Anything else will have to wait till later, I have a final exam from 7-10 PM CST

T-block

B2B TST
I guess you didn't, Gova. My bad. I was thrown off by July's comment:

July said:
I thought this paragraph and his choice at least seem sincere. He shot someone he thought was scum and saved someone he saw town motives in. Even if I disagree with the vig choice I can understand why he would do that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Only thing that stood out was the jester part but I don't think that's what he means.

July

Smash Apprentice
Yes, he could have, and we would have been like "oh good job gova. you went against what gheb said, but you hit scum so cool". And then what would have happened? We would have lynched Roxy the next day. That leaves them in exactly the same spot, but with Gova worse off. Not to mention it's possible that Glyph would not be lynched the next Day, unlike Roxy.
Fair enough, I disagree but I'm gonna drop this because this is still focusing on Gova as specifically mafia. If he is serial killer though then killing Roxy was good anyways so let's just go from there.

No, he never stated it, but did you consider that he didn't state it because he never intended to obey it? Claimed ignorance should not be a clear by any means. In fact, it makes me wonder where the hell he was when we were discussing the plan.
Before the Night phase I did think that Gova agreed with the plan since he didn't say he disagreed with it, but now it is likely he never intended to obey it. That is scummy, not a strong scum tell but I do agree with you that claimed ignorance isn't an adequate explanation.

Now consider this: where has Gova been? He had a strong enough town read on me to leave me alive. Shouldn't he have known that I would be under heavy fire going into toDay by leaving me alive? Why isn't he defending me more, his town read? Isn't this strictly anti-town behaviour, no matter how you spin it?
I don't think it was exactly a town read, I think he saw town motives in the way you pushed for Glyph. His leaving you alive and killing Zen seemed like he wanted more info from you toDay to actually see if you were town. The fact that he is not defending you doesn't bother me. However, he could have gotten more involved in discussion yesterDay and toDay, not sure if he would have even discussed you if you hadn't made a post about him being mafia.

I think you're not giving enough weight to the fact that it was extremely likely that Roxy would be lynched the next Day. Read Gheb's post again (1362) - "Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight". If Gova killed Glyph, we'd probably be okay with it. But wouldn't Gheb or someone else push the Roxy lynch the next Day? Then when Roxy flipped roleblocker after Glyph flipped goon, don't you think Gova would then see a little questioning about his choice?
Alright, if, IF Gova were mafia which I still doubt I see your point at least, killing Roxy isn't bad for scum Gova.

Once again, why is he allowing me, the townie, to be lynched now? He could at least push Tery, no? His actions are inconsistent.
Even though I explained earlier that he probably didn't have a town read, just saw town motives behind a certain action of yours, I like this question. Especially because Gova hasn't mentioned Tery in a while and has really just addressed what he needed to address toDay, so it's not like he has been really scumhunting for a while.

Hmm... this has shown me that the weakest point in my case is certainly "why would joey claim vig in the first place?". I'll think about this.
Responded to the flaws - interested in hearing your response.

At the very least, lynch him for being SK and we'll see. Do you really think I'm more likely to be mafia than he is to be SK after all this?
I can see some of your points as scum tells on Gova, and I honestly like the fact that you continue to pursue him as your top scum pick as Mafia as well as providing some scumtells that could be for mafia or sk. I'm more willing to believe that Gova could be sk, and if he is I don't like the fact that with a mislynch, sk kill, and a mafia kill we could lose. At least if we lynch Gova toDay we don't run that risk, so I am okay with his lynch.

July, why am I scum? I haven't heard anything about that from you except for "this question/plan could have scum motives".
Even before that Gheb put pressure on you and you didn't handle it well, and I remember you asking a lot of people where their town read came from on Gheb and quickly began questioning Gheb's towniness which at least appeared to be just because he suspected you. The plan you proposed then made it a lot worse and I still think you could have had anti-town intentions behind it. Your push on Glyph was alright, but you were by no means the strongest on behind his lynch but neither was Tery. Ultimately it comes down to the fact that it is either you or Tery at this point, I'm still leaning you but I am not certain, we need to hear from both you and Tery toMorrow, and hear Gheb's results.

Are there any benefits of No Lynching toDay? I'll protect Gheb so he can get an extra investigation, and if there are multiple scum, they might kill each other off....
Not in favor of no lynching, thats just us sitting here and allowing scum to pick us off without even fighting back.

Oh yeah, it's 4/6 to lynch.

Vote Gova

July, feel free to hammer unless you think there's anything left that needs to be discussed. Imo Tery is only a concern if Gova flips mafia ... then he could be indy but I doubt it tbh

Kk I'm fine with the Day ending at this point.

Vote: Gova

and?

Gosh, you guys didn't even lynch anyone for my birthday. Lamers.
Happy belated birthday!!

T-block

B2B TST
Much happier with that post, July. =)

I am sorta okay with your case on me as well. If the game isn't over with this lynch, I'll defend myself toMorrow.

HB Asdioh ^_^

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Night 4

The rain pounded down thick on my roof, like a sheet.

"Tito, ground beef?"

As I'd come to expect, a deep sigh escaped him. "No, paizano. It was so bloody, and we just... weren't sure."

I sighed as well. I loved ground beef. If this kept up, I'd be forced to pick toppings I didn't want.

Ground Beef (Gova), the multipurpose meat, town vigilante, has been trashed!

Town had a beef with Gova -- he's grounded!
Night 4 starts now and lasts 48 hours!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How?! I should be dead! I was expecting "Asdioh meets a corny end"

T-block, did you try to kill Gheb instead of me?

Gheb, result?

Anyway, this is amazing because we can afford a mislynch now.

T-block

B2B TST
Well ****. So, I was completely wrong about Gova.

I'm town, Asdioh. Is there any point in me trying to defend myself? >_>

I would look into those who sat back and let me make a fool out of myself (hi Tery).

I don't feel too bad though, with this no kill.

Top Bottom