• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Choice

Smash Champion
When someone doesn't respond to something, you have to follow up with it. It shows you care.

Now I'm sorry that I didn't get to you. Can you copy + Paste so I can respond to you?
I feel like theres so much that i've directed towards you and gotten nothing out of it, like try scrolling up just a little bit more to like 2 posts back made by me and there you have some. I think this is easier:
http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4504600
just look for anything with your quotations involved but if you really would prefer me to present it all to you collectively, give me some time til after i've gotten a read on someone better than null so that i can actually get some good play going. i'll agree that i have been pretty useless toDay so far and as town i don't like that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Axel

Hey Gheb, why should I vote Choice? He's got a lot of haters.

I would appreciate that answer in the form of some dope rhymes.

Unvote Vote Ruy

Choice

Smash Champion
The more you post the more I'm convinced that your eyes were eaten by a vulture as a lad
^this post still doesn't give you any content on soup or answer anything regarding what your thoughts about my flip would be. do you even have any thoughts about it? have you thought that far or simply think i'm scum so lynch scum? you're gonna be wrong, what are you gonna do after that?

do you think that your post was helpful to anyone?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Zen said:
@mod: J is replacing Axel if that's ok
J replaces Axel as of now.

Vote Count

AfroGandhi ()
J (1) - Evil Eye,
Ranmaru () -
Soupamario (1) - WashedLaundry
Ryker (1) - Red Ryu
Evil Eye ()
Gheb_01 (1) - vVv Choice
Circus ()
Shinarouji (1) - MOD
Gordito () -
vVv Choice (4) - Circus, Soupamario, Shinarouji, Gordito
Red Ryu (2) - Ranmaru, Ryker
WashedLaundry ()

Not voting: Gheb_01, AfroGandhi, J

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote Vote J

J baby, how's it hangin? Ready to lynch Ruy? Am I still scum? How's that Circus guy lookin?

Unvote Vote Ruy

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
vVv Choice said:
@mod: can you confirm that there were no actions done during the night 0 phase? (during confirmation)

I neither confirm nor deny the presence of a Night 0 phase. I do, however, confirm that with my first post I was NOT confirming the presence of a Night 0 even though I referred to it. That was simply the flavor to start out the Day.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
^this post still doesn't give you any content on soup

There was none to be had in the first place that was kind of the point of me quoting it and saying you can't read

There I spelled it out for you, hopefully you won't have any more trouble with it.

or answer anything regarding what your thoughts about my flip would be. do you even have any thoughts about it? have you thought that far or simply think i'm scum so lynch scum?

Of course there are thoughts about it, but those are thoughts to be had after the results are made.

you're gonna be wrong, what are you gonna do after that?

Bzzt, that ****'s not gonna fly here. Hey guys guess what I'm Town k gonna let everyone else take over from here peace

Choice

Smash Champion
There was none to be had in the first place that was kind of the point of me quoting it and saying you can't read

There I spelled it out for you, hopefully you won't have any more trouble with it.
so you're saying you don't have a scum read on soup?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Unvote

Did ya'll know that armadillos have four babies at a time and that those babies are always all the same sex?

Snapple time is Mafia time.

Choice

Smash Champion
i'm referencing your #433 where you say that soup = bad in response to ranmaru asking you what your thoughts were.

Shinarouji

Smash Rookie
Oh my sweet jesus christ

Congrats, you now officially have lower reading comprehension skills than Ran.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I feel like theres so much that i've directed towards you and gotten nothing out of it, like try scrolling up just a little bit more to like 2 posts back made by me and there you have some. I think this is easier:
http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4504600
just look for anything with your quotations involved but if you really would prefer me to present it all to you collectively, give me some time til after i've gotten a read on someone better than null so that i can actually get some good play going. i'll agree that i have been pretty useless toDay so far and as town i don't like that.
Sure i'll get to it soon. : D

Choice

Smash Champion
Ok, as a clarification or correction. Votes pretty much are going to = cases. If someone has a vote on someone thats analogous to me that they have a case at the very least thought up, possibly not presented. Lack of case/reasoning for the vote essentially means they don't think they're scummy, but they're still voting => they're scum. At the very least, thats how i think it. If anyone wants to correct my line of thought or offer a better approach, go ahead.

Anyways, back to my reads:

Axe (now J)l
cases:
Gordito - asked Gheb/Ryker/EE/WL if he should put Axel at L-1(#56)
Myself - fake contribution when asking about whether or not they were a hydra and also for joining the wagon. also for asking Circus "do you got anything to ask me?" says it is a scumslip(#142 and #145)

-not much honestly, after rereading all his posts there werent really any that i liked that much. oh he showed some interest in the person he had his vote on even after the vote. essentially displaying that they are somewhat skeptical of their vote. everyone SHOULD be skeptical unless they know for sure someone is aligned one way or another. since its Day 1, the only people that know that are scum.
-activity

dislikes:
-his play so far seems survivalistic. both cases he's done has been scum because of something related to himself
-cases have been short lived.

overall read: null/leaning scum

I know J is a very intelligent player so i sorta expect more from his cases. Theres been 300 posts since his last vote, and even with that vote there was some disagreement between the two hydra heads. I hope to see some better play coming soon and more stances since there shouldnt be any disagreements going on internally (-1 head).

@J: who do you think is the play of the day? who do you have the weakest read on? ask them some questions and then update your read.

X1-12

Smash Champion
wtf

also, why does it pain you to have a town read? why is it bad for your scum pool to be reduced?
no but really, ARE you ********?

see this is why i think you're scum. you're voting choice yet he's a null read, while leaving ryker's scummy *** alone. that's weird and doesn't line up.
Expand on Ryker being scummy and why only then you chose to mention it

"You are [sidelining], you have mainly null reads and your only scum reads are Soup, who is scummy" And then like two posts later "Why do my reads matter? Soup is scum. Ran and Choice are useless"

Unvote
Vote: Washed Laundry

RR's #389 makes me feel comfortable with him. Just at the start he's no fear in confronting the entire Axel wagon, despite it being almost enough to lynch him

Unvote Vote Axel

Because his ability to read me can be trusted.
And your ability to play mafia can be trusted...?

@RR: What is the order for your scumpicks?

Gotta rush off to school.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Difference between Ran and I in terms of reads: I don't have a ****ton of nulls. I've got a few towns and a bunch of people that need to jump the **** off a cliff.

Also I have explained why Ryker's scummy in my #419. Please go read it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Given the velocity this game is moving at, I'm probably gonna have to do separate posts for current goings-on and the ancient history stuff that catches my eye.

That's aight though, I brought my fedora!

Indiana Jones and the Wagon of Fun

Axel, you are at L-1, you should claim.
It's shiz like this that makes people think you're scum dude like seriously ugh -_-.[/quote]

P101. Gorf points to something scummily successful, and yet does nothing to advance it. Just like before, where he stood at the precipice of doing something, but had someone else tell him what to do.

Vibe: Wants to see what other people think before doing anything proactive, but also wants some objection of his own in the paper trail so he doesn't look like a parrot or a sheep.

Btw, anyone who hammers right now without letting axel defend himself or has a sound reason to do so i'm pretty much gonna say is scum.
Unless of course Axel himself ends up being scum, eh?

Axel, what would you say is the most likely reason for Gheb to be saying what he's saying about you? Do you think it's a gambit or maybe a false read or what?[/quote]

P105. Jerkus asks a good pointed question, but then offers up possible answers. Why? It diminishes the potency of this particular question, as Axel may have contradicted an earlier answer to a similar question.

Vibe: First I was like :awesome: and then I was like :glare:

It's shiz like this that makes people think you're scum dude like seriously ugh -_-.
L-1 is L-1, do you see the wagon changing?

didn't think so.[/quote]

P106. I'm not even going to bother explaining this because I'm betting the following posts will do so.

Vibe: Doesn't answer to the gaping hole in his explanation of the claim request, and goes on to say that he doesn't see the wagon changing which is just what in the unholy mother of ****. Grimy.

Choice, how do I defend myself?

Also, what would be a valid/sound reason to lynch us already?
not my job to tell you how to defend yourself. i think in general asking other people to defend you or instructions on how to defend yourself isnt the right way. your lawyer aint here bud.

give us some reason to think you're town. one valid reason to lynch that i see coming up soon is that you're doing nothing to prove yourself as town. your defense right now is "everyone else that's got their vote on me is scum!" but with nothing to support that other than the vote that they got on you.[/quote]

P109. I was really digging Choice's last big post, and this one... until he dropped the strawmannest strawman in strawtown. What the ****, bro. He'd specifically called Gheb town and Afro Gandhi town, and iirc he mentioned a few other wagon notables without screaming scum at them either.

Vibe: At first I thought he was motivating Axel to shape up and/or expose himself as even scummier, which I was down with. Now, with that one lil' snafu of logic, it looks more like he's starting to position for the kill.

The bolded is soooo scummy. I've even made that txtbook scum-slip before and know I see why it has been used against me. It just looks so scummy. Strawmanning the argument to just AtE is silly as well.
could you explain what about it looks scummy? also what is strawmanning?

i intended no AtE in that post. right now, i have circus pinned together with you as a scummate if you are scum. the vote simply seemed like an effort to get pressure off of you and get things moving in another direction. the other issue i have with it is that he made an assertion but showed no effort to pursue it anything past what he had already stated/observed. i'm not asking him to ask me questions so as to clear my name or whatever, but i would like to see some more effort on that case if he's gonna go with it.[/quote]

P153. Wow was that ever weak. He thinks Circus was just taking heat off of J? By voting for Choice for a post made about J? Someone give this guy a god damn medal, apparently he's finally discovered the one true transparent scumtell.

I did mention I don't like people who play out of a textbook, right?

There are many ways to get attention off of someone without trying to start a wagon on one of the people that are accusing them. Pretty much all of them are less strategically moronic and blatant.

Vibe: Dumb or scum. I was really thinking Choice was newbietown until this stretch of posts, but these are really awful.

@3rd para: you shouldn't lynch me because I'm town lmao. There's nothing else to say. The game hasn't even been open a full irl day yet :3

Now unvote me.
i'll unvote once theres someone looking like a better lynch candidate.[/quote]

P154. This post is only acceptable if he would still be completely fine with a J lynch, and his retreating post suggests otherwise.

Vibe: Dumb or scum but leaning harder to scum. I'm also positive at this point that J and Choice aren't on a scumteam. I've seen rabid SvS gambits take this form, but they were always later in the game, with a specific game, and executed by better players.

could you explain what about it looks scummy? also what is strawmanning?

i intended no AtE in that post. right now, i have circus pinned together with you as a scummate if you are scum. the vote simply seemed like an effort to get pressure off of you and get things moving in another direction. the other issue i have with it is that he made an assertion but showed no effort to pursue it anything past what he had already stated/observed. i'm not asking him to ask me questions so as to clear my name or whatever, but i would like to see some more effort on that case if he's gonna go with it.
You are asking if someone has any questions for you. What is the point of asking this besides try and seem helpful? Strawmanning is whittling down the arguement to a certain point and not focus on anything but one point but in a negative light.

Paragraph is just fluffed up OMGUS on Circus.

i'll unvote once theres someone looking like a better lynch candidate.
No offense, but oppurtunistic much? And you are openly admitting to not having a legitamate reason to vote us.
P155. To the first point, the point of it from a newbtown POV could be "this guy is voting me and I don't understand why maybe if he asks me some questions I could dissuade him." And J should know this. You don't blindly apply common things to every single relevant situation in mafia. Mafia is psychology, ffs, not math. J's certainly right about dat OMGUS though.

With the second paragraph, J gets at a scummy post for all the wrong reasons. People go for their backup lynches literally all the time, it doesn't mean they have no reasons for them.

This is astonishing. I've never seen two people argue and have them both look scummier as it goes on.

Vibe: See above.

Ran said:
Soup, read on Choice, Gord, and WL?

Axel, what are your reads on WashedLaundry and Gordito, since they are both on your wagon as well.

Gord: Clarify your scum read on Axel since you are voting him.

For me, it's like this: Axel, Gord, Choice.
P158. Second question was good but completely torpedoed by revealing the motivation behind asking the question. Why would you do that? Again, scumJ might have said something contradictory. He would at the very least glance back over the wagon's movement to make sure everything lines up better than it would have in an off the cuff post.

seriously.

Vibe: :glare:

Intermission!

Choice asked me a question.

@both EE and RR: when you arrive, what are your thoughts on the axel wagon?
which post do you dislike the most so far?
Both questions are and will be well-answered by this post I'm making, I think.

End Intermission.

...and then in that same post.

Choice said:
my read on axel is null/leaning scum. gheb did influence this read because of his vision posts and poetic madness. its honestly kinda annoying me now since he denied actually having any information, but at the same time he's already got this poetic ambiguity goin on. maybe he has to maintain it or something? i dunno. maybe its all just bs.
Why is his read being influenced by something that has been confirmed by the 'something's poster as relatively meaningless? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Gheb flat-out ****ing said he has NO SECRET INFORMATION, so all I can get out of this is a limp justification and maybe a side order of fishing.

Now that is wishy-washy

Vibe: Yet another post from Choice that starts aight and then plummets.

Intermission!

Choice said:
@everyone:hey actually, for those who have played with Gordito before, is him putting Axel at L-1 something he would do just for fun?
Yup. That's actually a big part of why I was bothered by the fact that he decided to stand at the edge of the pool, dabbing his toe in the water and wetting himself a little.

End Intermission.

I've had a surprisingly long stretch without stupid ****, so I'm going to cease the ANCIENT HISTORY segment of my glorious return here, post it, and finish catchin' up.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR ADVENTURE THROUGH THE RAINFOREST OF DUMBANIA

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The basic thesis of that post is that I think Choice and Axel are scummy as all **** but not on a scumteam.

What I'd like to do with D1 should be easily discerned from that. However, there's a few pages yet to read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"P141. This question defies categorization, and lacks direction. The first question could produce information. The second is fluff and useless and also somewhat providing an answer to the first. What is he trying to gain here? "Take you down with him"? What's Axel in this scenario? If he was trying to take Choice down with him, why is he doing it? From the POV of what alignment.

Vibe: Not getting Ran's mentality here but I heartell he doesn't know much about asking useful questions. I'll let it slide. For now."

I just wanted Choice's thoughts of Axel's read on him. I read into things alot.

About the question to Axel, I asked it like that because he gave thoughts on everyone EXCEPT those two. I don't usually think about "Gambiting" to catch people in lies, but I think you make a good point. Sometimes I do post too fast and wish I could catch someone in a like, like the N0 thing.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Although, like, half of the people in this game could fall down respective manholes and I wouldn't mind.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
On page seven. Is it just me, or is every question Ran asks from around page six or so just getting worse and worse?

Choice

Smash Champion
Ranmaru
cases:
Gordito - immediately following Gordo's post "your queries baffle me" in response to asking why he put Axel at L-1 if he didnt ever think he was scummy (#169 and #172) confirmed later in #181
Myself - Unvoting Gord seems fake to him. Reason to hop onto Axel seems fake. Filler in posts and lastly currently not voting anyone.
Red Ryu - Takes a null tell as a scumtell (on Ryker) and says he has read the entire thread but comments only on events that occured early on in the Day

like:
-asks a lot of questions with meaning behind them so as to better his reads (82 questions, rhetoical not included)
-has been pretty consistent with his cases/stays on them for a while and displays interest

dislike:
-doesnt always follow up questions or do anything externally with the response.
-i feel like he's kinda putting too much weight on lurking. just different schools of logic.
-sometimes questions seem as if they're leading (like he has a desired answer that he's looking for, ex. #318) i guess i can see this being good, though. like its a good tactic just feels weird when these questions are coming at you and you identify it caz then i know even if i was scum i wouldnt say what he wants me to. i dunno, don't pay too much attention to this.

overal read: Town

side notes:
in #239 i address our #195 an #196, but it didn't seem to phase you or maybe was overlooked. all the same i just wanted to make sure you realized that i did address it. its upto you after that, i'm not looking for some set of magical words to make you think i'm townie. i mean theres no accolade for being known as the most townie, only for catching scum.

also to respond to your #445
i'll have a more thorough opinion on them once i'm done rereading them, as well as everyone else. ryker right now looks better than soup prior to the reread on either. still not liking Shinarouji just because his play hasn't been helpful. One scum pick out of the entire gamelist and its me, who i know is town. Dang, why hasn't town already won? theres no scum left! /sarcasm

also to respond to your #463, i'm not lurking. site lag pretty much only comes into play when i'm trying to do things like this, it takes me a while for all these pages to load and sometimes the post box doesnt appear. then sometimes when i click post, it won't post for like 5 minutes or something. during this posting time, i cannot load any other page in this thread. don't worry about it essentially, it shouldnt really be that big of an issue. to my recollection, i only brought it up when there were others online viewing and i was trying to respond to them in "real time"

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Why is that?
Because the number of players who do not currently fall under the categories of "expendable" or "scummy" or both is just low right now.

I started leaning toward J over Choice for a minute, but now Choice is overcompensating with some fluff to try to look more pro-town and it's grossing me out again.

I have no attachment to Shin, Gord, Ryu or Ghandi yet either, so they can go whenever.

Washed white knighting Ryker earlier but also considering him scummy is kind of weirding me out but I don't know exactly what I think of it yet. Might play around with it tomorrow.

/thoughtvomit

Choice

Smash Champion
P109. I was really digging Choice's last big post, and this one... until he dropped the strawmannest strawman in strawtown. What the ****, bro. He'd specifically called Gheb town and Afro Gandhi town, and iirc he mentioned a few other wagon notables without screaming scum at them either.

Vibe: At first I thought he was motivating Axel to shape up and/or expose himself as even scummier, which I was down with. Now, with that one lil' snafu of logic, it looks more like he's starting to position for the kill.
Yea, my bad i should have mentioned that in my Axel post. I totally misread that when i posted and didnt notice til i just reread all his posts earlier. i'm pretty sure we can all agree that if i had read it correctly, or anyone had, they wouldnt claim that he's simply pointing fingers at everyone on the wagon. i didn't mean to fabricate anything.

P113. Answers the easier demands to start playing the game (Choice's) but ignores the more specific and equally valid one (Gandhi). He could have started scumhunting -- there was enough material by now. And, hell, he threw up four reads and expected town take them as fact when the amount of information stood tall to the knees of this point in the Day.

Vibe: Directly avoids the answer to his question of what he is expected to do in his defence. What the hell vibe you think it's givin' me?
agree with bold and seriously waiting for it even to this moment.

P151. Man. Don't like this snippet at all. Choice basically just backs off of J because he made a long post (and, perhaps, because momentum was starting to shift in his direction?) I feel that I've shown there was plenty dislike in that post, and there were more minor grievances I left alone to trim fat from this post I'm crafting. But, J makes a long post, for better or for worse, and Choice is all "lol aight we good".

The thing about "giving up" is also weak as ****. Vibes of giving up are best treated as null because trying to decipher them is pure liquid WIFOM. If that, of all damn things, was the reason he was on J... yeah **** that ****. To top it off he doesn't unvote.

Vibe: Grimy as hell. Looks a lot more like he unclenched because he was taking heat for it than because J's post was convincing. I think he mistook length for substance and backed off, and it might be because he needed an excuse to do it to quell the momentum.
I feel like the fact that i didnt remove my vote makes it hard to believe i was thinking "aight we good" caz i totally wasnt. i was essentially trying to say that that post was a move in the right direction, though nothing really came of it looking back on it all. i left that wagon because it was stagnant.

P153. Wow was that ever weak. He thinks Circus was just taking heat off of J? By voting for Choice for a post made about J? Someone give this guy a god damn medal, apparently he's finally discovered the one true transparent scumtell.

I did mention I don't like people who play out of a textbook, right?

There are many ways to get attention off of someone without trying to start a wagon on one of the people that are accusing them. Pretty much all of them are less strategically moronic and blatant.

Vibe: Dumb or scum. I was really thinking Choice was newbietown until this stretch of posts, but these are really awful.
It made sense to me =/
It was like he was getting the wagon started for him, escape route opened up *shrugs*

P154. This post is only acceptable if he would still be completely fine with a J lynch, and his retreating post suggests otherwise.

Vibe: Dumb or scum but leaning harder to scum. I'm also positive at this point that J and Choice aren't on a scumteam. I've seen rabid SvS gambits take this form, but they were always later in the game, with a specific game, and executed by better players.
I was still totally fine with J lynch at that time and am still ok with it. However pursuing J hasn't been fruitful for me, or at least thats what the general consensus i felt like was telling me.

Why is his read being influenced by something that has been confirmed by the 'something's poster as relatively meaningless? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Gheb flat-out ****ing said he has NO SECRET INFORMATION, so all I can get out of this is a limp justification and maybe a side order of fishing.

Now that is wishy-washy

Vibe: Yet another post from Choice that starts aight and then plummets.
Ok, heres the timeline of my thoughts while i was on the Axel wagon:
Not voting - i think this time only exists prior to my first post
The Vote - Its RVS + the wagon thing in dexter seemed good, why not start a wagon to get things going?
The Vision - o.o ok this actually might be a legit wagon
The Vision is a Vision is a secret - he's talking in poems. maybe he HAS to speak cryptically
The Vision is a Vision is a meaningless nothing - ok, no more visions are being brought up. it was all just poetic crap. Axel still hasnt really done much to get my vote off him though
The Wagon keeps moving nowhere - this is dumb. i'm pretty sure someone else has to be scummier/easier to deal with
Unvote -> Vote Gordito....

Yup. That's actually a big part of why I was bothered by the fact that he decided to stand at the edge of the pool, dabbing his toe in the water and wetting himself a little.
Thank you. I'm pretty sure you're the only one that responded to that. I expected one of the 4 people Gordito asked if he should put J to L-1 to answer it, but didnt think it was going to be you since you hadnt posted ever.

-----unrelated
Note: I think i feel better about Gheb after having read his poems being quoted by people in their posts and around them and such. I don't want to change my vote just yet though, not til i'm done with my full re-reads on everyone so that i can put my vote on who i think is the scummiest.

Also, i'm liking EE so far. (i guess that's related actually)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
On page seven. Is it just me, or is every question Ran asks from around page six or so just getting worse and worse?
I don't know why my "Questions are worse and worse" I mostly ask questions that have to do with reads I think. If you can generally comment on how my questions get worse, can you show how I can improve them to find scum?

Choice

Smash Champion
I started leaning toward J over Choice for a minute, but now Choice is overcompensating with some fluff to try to look more pro-town and it's grossing me out again.
i feel like so many people want me dead today, i wanted to make sure i got out thorough reads on people in the case that i don't make it to Day 2 (let alone N1). If people would prefer, i'll just keep things like this to myself, but if i go to the grave with my info, whats the point of coming up with it?

i already said my goal isnt trying to look more pro-town. in the end looking pro-town or having been pro-town doesnt win the game. only catching scum does.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Ran: Stop getting hung up on minute things that can be explained by misreads and the like, or at the very least find ways to pursue those avenues that don't involve asking new questions of every response. If the basic structure of your correspondence with another person could be analogous to "why did you do X?" "I did X because Y." "But why do you think Y?" "I think why because Z did A." "But why did A do Z?" etc etc it's going to boil down into a page or two of nothing.

Also don't provide possible answers to questions within your question itself and don't provide the reason you're asking a question within the question itself. Good questions are rendered useless by these things.

For those that may think this Ran stuff is fluff these traits of his honestly make him infuriatingly hard to read and also hard to play with.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
At last now all of us have spoken
Even the quiet have entered the thread
The las piece of silence has been broken
But not yet everything I have read

For more has been said than I would have expected
But now that I'm back important points I shall get selected

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Y'know what truly makes Gheb scummy? His pushing for Choice without a vote on him. Why are the four most active posters in this thread coincidentally the most scummy? wtf
What an unwarranted way to judge!
For my vote's been on choice indeed
I just thought there were too much
For victim he could've fallen to greed!

So I choose to let off of him for the time being
The evil within him I was still seeing!

Note: My actions and my words are all the same!
For what you do shall always be what you say
For choice's death I would've taken equal blame
Should he turn out to have been town all the way!

My vote is a tool to bring death, information and reaction
But it's my words duty to mirror my every action!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also now that the thread's cooled down a bit, I'll answer your question, RR.

Or, well, maybe I'll ask you one first. What do you mean about Fire & Icecapacitation? Like, I honestly don't know what you're driving at, other than that we both played in that game.

I sighed because the first post was bad. Full lists of reads are ****ing ******** and add nothing. You should only be offering reads with some kind of purpose, but you kind of came in and vomited up your whole hand. And it doesn't look entirely sincere. Hell the most sincere thing about the post is that your biggest scumread is someone approaching the game differently than you, which I think is a town thing for you, awful though it is to deal with.

Choices's responses make me dislike his play since he asks Axel to defend himself them turns a 180 without unvoting.
Kind of like this, but it's the same observation I ended up making, except fallen prey to drastic oversimplification.

Ryker is derping with tunnel vision, wanting to lynch someone because of another mafia game.
Real talk, can you even read? Like, Ryker was clearly just keeping the Axel vote going for the hell of it, considering right under the repeating portion of every recent post, Ryker has posted comments about other goings-on within the game.

One who was prone to reading posts in their entirety and not charging headfirst into the posters of them in an attempt to impale said posters with one's dunce cap might just assume that this is intended to be taken as the meat of the post.

Maybe. Y'know. They might. They might do that.

(this is where I started sighing by the way)

By the way you don't know what a strawman is, please don't use terms unless you understand their definitions.

Anyway I don't want to hijack the thread with this so hopefully that answered your question. In a nutshell I thought your first post was bad, but also bad in an "RR kind of way", so I sighed, knowing it would start unproductive arguments and also that at some point I'll need to take an important stance on your alignment. I then sighed at the ensuing arguments which were as "asdghagadshghafgfgwarblblarg" as I was expecting.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Thoughts on Players

For now my read on choice I will retract
The evidence I had in retrospect seems lacking
For his strongest scumtell still intact:
Attacking the soupy one without solid backing

Can't help but feel that behind a mask he's hiding his real face
Not enough to vote instead a FoS shall take its place

The Evil Eye does justice to his name
Trust I can put into him none at all
Doing what he did that brought him to fame
Writing all his thoughts in towering wall

Giving his counterpart a very difficult time to respond
That's not what the good but what the evil want!

But the washed one is clean indeed!
Showing care, performing honest labor
To obtain whatever read he need
And prepared to strike the evil with his saber

And yet I can't agree with his pushing against soup
For he's honest and sincere - unlike his voter's group!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Oh looks like I've found another question!

EE, read on Gheb and read on Red Ruy. I need them, stat.
I've decided RR needs his own classification. "What's you read on X, guy?" I think he's RR.

Really, though. I'm gonna need a bigger boat much longer paper trail and an *** full of horseshoes before I can read Red Ryu. Everything he says rubs me the wrong way. He focuses on weird things, he applies terms completely incorrectly and pressures people for wonky reasons. It's just too early, man. I'm reading RR.

So like, dumbnull. If you need a decision, leaning town. Maybe. GHghhgf. Freaking RR man.

Gheb? I think he's town. I have yet to see a good attempt to pressure him, and I've liked pretty much everything he's been doing. My only concern with Gheb is that he really does fluff up the "poetic" aspect, when I'm guessing if he has a posting restriction the restrictions are ABAB rhyme scheme, free verse, no meter ****. So I'm pretty sure he COULD be speaking more plainly than he is, but he isn't for some reason. And it weirds me out.

But I've never had to manage a weird maw****in' posting restriction like that before, so maybe this comes easier to him. I do hope if he makes it to m/lylo he'll be trimming as much of the flourish as possible in the name of clarity, but I haven't disliked anything he has said or done.

Also a big townpoint for him is that iirc he started to show suspicion of Choice right around where Choice's posts started to ruffle my feathers a bit.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Gheb are you honestly still hung up about the fact that I write long posts?

I would have thought you'd get over that **** by now because I obviously get things done.

Top Bottom