• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's a luchador... on a motorcycle... at a protest... being fired on by riot police IN REAL LIFE!

lolololololololololol

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
ill be there haha, cuz i aint a square <_>

Kendall, play mulan!!!!! mulan = great and how do i get like a pika profile like on the first page of the pgd i already got it typed and got a pic n all dat

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think we've done Emperor's New Groove and Mulan already, so it's between A Bug's Life and The Incredibles. (hmm)

& Urbs, just post your info & pic and stuff here, and I'll add you to the OP. I gotta update Biggy and someone else anyways.

Roller

Smash Legend
What time? I'm heading to the movies in a bit, but if it's another midnight feature I may be around for it. Depending on what movies are on tv.

In related news. My family just got it's television package buffed up. Before this we had cable and all, but our only like.. extra channels that we paid for were HBO's package. Now w've got legit EVERYTHING. HBO, Showtime, starz, cinemax, etc. And DVR. As an avid television watcher. I am quite pleased right now. Being able to pause a show when I leave the room, then come back and skip the commercials I would have watched is sick. Or if I come in late, and the show already started, being able to rewind to beginning.

I love this.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You sound like an ad for DVR lol. But yay, welcome to modern television. =P

& yeah, I'll probably start around midnight.

EDIT: Actually, it might be closer to 12:30-12:45, but it'll be sometime before 1.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
What time? I'm heading to the movies in a bit, but if it's another midnight feature I may be around for it. Depending on what movies are on tv.

In related news. My family just got it's television package buffed up. Before this we had cable and all, but our only like.. extra channels that we paid for were HBO's package. Now w've got legit EVERYTHING. HBO, Showtime, starz, cinemax, etc. And DVR. As an avid television watcher. I am quite pleased right now. Being able to pause a show when I leave the room, then come back and skip the commercials I would have watched is sick. Or if I come in late, and the show already started, being able to rewind to beginning.

I love this.
Bet'cha don't have FiOS.....

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Books don't need to be re-winded when you go to the bathroom or to eat. Books don't have commercials either. And as an added bonus, you can have or take books anywhere (any room in any house) at no extra cost!

Anyways I'd be mad hype for Boxing and Euro soccer with that package. I barely watch TV as it is so I wouldn't know what else to watch besides the other two shows I do watch.

EDIT: Glee and The Office are the two shows I watch in case someone is/was curious.

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
Name: Jarel
Main: :pikachu2: / Secondaries: :zerosuitsamus:
Favorite Pika Costume: Goggles
Pokemon Rep: Mismagius
Urban Menace is 17
Urban Menace likes music, like any type of music
Urban Menace likes videogames
Urban Menace’s Favorite rpg is Chrono Cross
Urban Menace loves lacrosse
Urban Menace has dreads
Urban Menace has had his name shortened to mena, menace, urban, urbz, urbzy, UM, urb, menax, urbeezy and a few others
Urban Menace loves to rap
Urban Menace likes poetry
Urban Menace is religious, but really rational/open minded
Urban Menace played shooters before playing smash seriously
Urban Menace ‘s first main was marth
Urban Menace is going to college at Alabama State University
Urban Menace has lost a tooth and broken a finger due to lacrosse
Urban Menace likes roller coasters
Urban Menace plans to major in materials engineering
Urban Menace knows you’re tired of reading ‘Urban Menace’

thar you go kaylo <_>

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Oh THAT'S how you get up there? *Feels dumb*

Here it goes.

Name: Jim
Main: :pikachu: / Secondary: :olimar:
Favorite Pika Costume: Goggles
Pokemon Rep: Venusaur

Facts:
4Is is 19
4Is plays bass
4Is goes to Berklee College of Music
4Is is 6'3"
4Is likes hipster bull****
4Is is also a huge Lady Gaga fan
4Is is a little obsessed with Olivia Wilde
4Is got his name from the fact that he always uses goggles pikachu
4Is would totally be spamming these with shameless self promotion for his band if they actually had anything to promote yet.
4Is just realized he has a stupid blog he could shamelessly self-promote on here. Oh, wait, wordfilter.
4Is has a pottymouth.

Pic:

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry, I wound up doing a double feature instead. Hung around the theater and saw The Hangover Part II at midnight. It was a last second decision and I'm soooo glad I did. ****ing hilarious does not even begin to describe it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's cool, we still had a full chat tonight. =D Glad so many people decided to join us!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
So sad that I missed it, :grumbles:
Stupid random sleep schedule, I gotta be at the next one ahhh ;~;

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
holy crap urbz played chrono cross dude i love you so much now urban MY FAV CHU. naw srsly urbs is one of my favs guys watch him.

also sincei quit i um.........found a new addiction ;-;

we are gonna beat **** asap, lookin at a runtime now of under about 5 hrs, then shortening from there.

it makes me happy, as u can see

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea zero it gets tedious but we are just tryna get all the hard stuff down so we can speedrun it well. we arent trying to beat any sort of world record or anything,me and eryth are just trying to do it as fast as we can and lower our playtime with each runthru.

yes it gets tedious, no we arent using TAS, but its really fun haha.

Lionman

Smash Champion
You know something is right with the internet when the manliness thing you can think of, loves ponies too.
I allways loved the mainless things, i refused to watch the ponies because i love the mainless but someday i was bored and started watching the ponies.

I wasnt really interested about "Lie" (5 Chapters watched) them but i searched some pony stuff in the internet and WTF mainless fan content.

Then i watched the entire series

Example of the mainless pony stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UAXJHF--5A&

Check the pony falcon wallpapers "Im spamming this everywhere LIKE A BOSS" spread the mainless

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7594/broniepaperrarity.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/447/bronniepaperapple.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2599/bronniepaperfluther.jpg
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4382/bronniepaperpinkie.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1125/bronniepaperrd.jpg
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2141/bronniepapertwilight.jpg

Can i stay here? i see a lot of pony love

Scatz

Smash Champion
Just pick MK. Your world will be normal again save for the fact that you'll be with the darkside. :troll:

Top Bottom