• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Silly Kyle Video Archive and Critique Thread

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
im thinking about mentioning it after my grad party.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
try to walk in on your parents having sex and then mention it. they'll prob be like "yes yes christian!" and shoo you away.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://youtu.be/iaIm2_VdbbA

I'll have tons of vids up soon vs Xyro, King Beef.

2link is helping us both out, so ya better study.
ah so u trying to help the enemy beat me? There is no way he can beat me. Your the only one who can cause we simply play way too much. The king of beef is in too deep and he has no chance to acquire the samus exp that u have. His mission will fail and as a result of that.....he will die.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
ah so u trying to help the enemy beat me? There is no way he can beat me. Your the only one who can cause we simply play way too much. The king of beef is in too deep and he has no chance to acquire the samus exp that u have. His mission will fail and as a result of that.....he will die.
Acquire? I've long since had Samus experience in the bank yo. ;)

Just have to make sure my cat-like reflexes are up and I'm good.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Okay guys, I'm bad and have only played like once in the last two months. So I started playing with Itakio last night, recorded a friendly. I'm terrible and rusty and bad. Here it is below.

Also, the song I put on was funny the first time (Smashville! Red balloons! Lulz) but now it's obnoxious and I need to take it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLsEav24Mo

Anyway, a few "what was I thinking?" and "wow I'm thinking really one dimensionally" moments, combined with a lot of "I'm thinking right but reacting way too slow" moments. Really bad rust D: I suck. I make no claims otherwise. Now, will the good Peaches (and also Illmatic) watch it and rip me apart piece by piece? I'm making a glorious return and plan to spend the next month recovering what I've lost and then some.

(especially those first two moments, where I uair when I should've nair'd and then spotdodge for no reason D: I think I was trying to drop shield and dsmash and did it in the wrong order)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Let it be known that I am the first man in history to like both Praxis and Illmatic as players and people...AT THE SAME TIME.

/ohyeah

Nordal

Smash Lord
Anyhoo Praxis, from what I remember you tried using SH Dair way too much as an answer to everything, and while it's a relatively safe option it can force you into future unfavorable positions. Also you were slow in some situations, but hey if that was your first match in ages not bad.

I've liked them both as people and their peaches for quite some time Beefums. I just didn't feel the need to publicly say it.

z00ted

sorry, I was graduating.

If I wasnt, I would have helped you.

z00ted

being worked on.

i thought it would be released this week, but there are weak clips I want to take out.

Waiting on 2link to upload some matches to use in the video.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Only watched round 1 Ill, but as others have said before, I would suggest mixing up your recovery off ledges some. Every time that I can remember, you got off with a jump and generally followed with a dair. I would at least try mixing in some ground-floats. Ground-float -> fair has given me some success.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I've watched a lot of your videos Ill, just didn't have time to watch all of those. I know I'm in no real position to criticize you, but you do seem to be very set in your get-up approach.

z00ted

anyone can critique me - I know I have a lot of things to work on, and you were right

Top Bottom