• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patches

Smash Master
Chibo, can I just get a refund for doubles? I need the money so I can eat while I'm there.

Otherwise I have $10 over two days.

Also, Patches, I've settled when it comes to characters. I play Dedede, Pokémon Trainer, and then Yoshi and Ganondorf for a couple of MUs. (Ganon specifically for Wario, Yoshi for a couple).
Dirt. Ill give you $10 for food if you team with fuddo, and ill team with guard.

I was playing friendlies with fuddo at the tourney and I sorta didn't know what to do regarding his pit and how gaw would compliment it. And you two have experience together anyways.

Would you two mind that at all?

Edit: not to mention I'd feel more comfortable with guard's pocket marth seeing that inle and myself took holy and ambrose to game 3.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
mav, don't you already play marth? just do that if pika scares you so much -_-
Nah. I came to realize my mk>my marth.

Peach is moreso a side project for me. More of a long term thing. Tbh I'd be suprised if I use her in tourney at all this summer. I just want another character mix it up a bit besides fox/falco, then always mk in teams/vs icies/pika you know? I've always enjoyed Peach's playstyle.

@Roxas, Im 100% mk in teams at the moment, and peach is a good teams character I can use to mix it up a little, since Falco is meh in teams, and I'm personally bad with fox in teams xD

Oh yeah I got a teammate now :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
REFUND INFORMATION

I understand the venue switch has hurt some of you unfortunately. I can guarantee that this makes some of you unable to attend. Know that the venue switch actually makes it easier for people driving to the event, trading in a little extra driving for free and easy parking, less tolls, and no city driving. This does however make public transportation a little more difficult. Even with the venue switch though, you can expect a great event with tons of setups, an overnight venue, cool events (side events will be held overnight), and more.

If you are unable to attend because of the venue switch, I can offer you a full refund via Paypal. This is how you claim it:
-Send an email to korsakm (AT) gmail.com
-In the email please say the email address you used to purchase your CoT5 pass
-Please include the mailing address you provided when signing up
-Your gamertag
-Your name
-Why you can no longer attend with the venue switch

Refunds are still available as normal without the venue fee being refunded, but if the refund is needed because of the venue switch, you will be available for a full refund. The information of email and mailing address is required for verification. Once you request a refund, you will typically receive it within 1-36 hours, generally depending on if I am at my computer or not.

The last day for full refunds is June 23rd
After that refunds are only eligible for entry fees regardless, and not the venue fee

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
wow people from Quebec really aren't cool................... Holy said Ally doesn't feel like going anymore, Holy's not going if Ally isn't going and my partner (NOT PARTNERS ANYMORE) Techiyo said he officially will not be going. Wow man, you guys suc, specifically Holy and Techiyo since they were supposed to be in the bus with me. I'll be the ONLY one from Quebec now and that wasn't supposed to happen.....

Seriously, being alone in the bus for HOURS AND HOURS is really not cool guys, I won't forget this...........

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
You still got me man. (;

I'll see you guys in Toronto first, but being alone for 7 hours go and 7 hours back is a real *****. At least people from toronto will be going.

Are we even taking the same bus at the same time??? and who exactly is going with you???

Patches

Smash Master
Um. I know joe's on the same bus with me. Same with dirt and fuddo. Not sure who else.

Oh. And mprime.

Edit: chibo, since fishy can't go anymore, is it possible to use the payments he made for someone else?:phone:

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Um. I know joe's on the same bus with me. Same with dirt and fuddo. Not sure who else.

Oh. And mprime.

Edit: chibo, since fishy can't go anymore, is it possible to use the payments he made for someone else?:phone:
ok, and at what time will you be leaving with the rest??? My Toronto > Phili tickets say that I have to take the Megabus in Toronto at 11:00 PM and I'll arrive at Phili at 9:35 AM.

I also have to take Greyhounds from Montreal > Toronto. I must take the bus at 1:00 PM in Montreal and I'll arrive in Toronto at 9:55 PM.

All of this was chosen as a group with our Quebec players in terms of prices, logical arriving time in Toronto etc.... (and then they ditch me....................)

fUddO

Smash Ace
Dirt. Ill give you $10 for food if you team with fuddo, and ill team with guard.

I was playing friendlies with fuddo at the tourney and I sorta didn't know what to do regarding his pit and how gaw would compliment it. And you two have experience together anyways.

Edit: not to mention I'd feel more comfortable with guard's pocket marth seeing that inle and myself took holy and ambrose to game 3.

Yeah, that's fine with me.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Sorry about the sudden change man. We can team at another tourney.

@guard. Buddy, we be teamin'

awesome, I'm glad to here it. :)

However, I will mention that being alone next to a stranger for more than 14 hours to go and more than 14 hours to come back is something that bothers me a lot......

when will you guys LEAVE to go back to Toronto. I'm supposed to take the Megabus at 9:10 AM on June 27th.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
double post, idgaf.
actually i'm sorry, i didn't mean to. lolz

count me in nasty....
Done. :)

KK.

me too, please
You weren't on the same page as i had said to be on, you missed it by one post.

trollface.jpg.

But whatever, i'll mm you anyway... even though i hate yoshi. -_-

same for you.. you didn't post on the same page, but i doesn't afraid of anything. You're on. :)

Wait...

The page ended.

3 posts ago.

You weird 15PPP people.
Why u mad though?

nasty, would you be up for one as well?
Challenge Accepted.

I'm game.

10games
I bet you are. I'll humor you.

10upsmashes.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
There is a chance that a NEW Brawler (another G&W main just like Patches. lol) will be coming with me to Phili. That makes me happy. :) it's not 100% sure yet though...

BTW CHIBO!!!! When we'll arrive in phili, it's going to be around 9:25 AM on friday. What exactly do we do from there. Will you pick us up or something??? and I'm guessing we'll sleep at your place on friday and leave for South Jersey on Saturday???

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ANYONE WITH BUS TICKETS ALREADY COMING TO PHILADELPHIA

Please PM me the details of your trip. What time you arrive and depart, and who is coming with you at the same time if anyone. If you already have plans for someone to get you like going to Eazy's place or something, disregard this. This is mainly for anyone that was housing with me I suppose, and a few others I guess. Please spread the word of this, tell anyone else you know who is already traveling by bus to PM me this info.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Any Fox's wanna MM a Wolf? We start on Lylat only :troll:.

Also, CHIBO, CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT HOUSING SITUATION?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The venue will be open overnight, so anyone who wishes to stay there can do so for no additional fee

I'm going to continue calling hotels tomorrow

Eazy is housing a bunch of people, and is only like 35-40 minutes away I would say. To get in on this housing contact Keitaro.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Any Fox's wanna MM a Wolf? We start on Lylat only :troll:.

Also, CHIBO, CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT HOUSING SITUATION?
If we can find eachother, I wouldn't mind challenging your Wolf with my Fox. I need some more Wolf match-up experiance too so that's awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah, playing pokemon competitively can be a pain in the ***.
What turns me away from competitive Pokemon is the amount of time it takes just to set up a team from scratch. EV training for 6 Pokemon...

Bucket the arrows. If pit charges 3 of them, its like one of the strongest buckets. But your with Guard now so w/e lol. Bucketing lasers is lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Chibo you need to get some sort of deal for this. The hotel prices are absurd; I can't afford any of these.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So far I've found a place that's $90 per night, but it's like a half hour drive away. I'm still looking. If people want the details on this say so.

M@v

Subarashii!
I think I've got a plan on what I'm going to do, but still keep looking. We need to find housing for everyone.

Turns out there's a concert in Atlantic City that's driving all the local hotel prices up to stupid-high levels.
:mad:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I found a cheapo Budget Lodge next to that $90 per night place a half hour away for $70 per night if people are interested in that

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm going to decide the exact schedule later today

Expect it to be something like opens at 9 or so for late registrants, reg closes at 11, first matches @ 12 or something

from harrisburg hmm... that sounds about right id say, possibly a lil less

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Only on the condition that at the start of the match one of us can activate the special taunt without interruption :troll:
That should be implied :awesome:!
So far I've found a place that's $90 per night, but it's like a half hour drive away. I'm still looking. If people want the details on this say so.
Link?
I found a cheapo Budget Lodge next to that $90 per night place a half hour away for $70 per night if people are interested in that
Link?
I'm going to decide the exact schedule later today

Expect it to be something like opens at 9 or so for late registrants, reg closes at 11, first matches @ 12 or something

from harrisburg hmm... that sounds about right id say, possibly a lil less
Alright. Make sure to update the schedule soon because I need to know when to drive up in the morning :c.

Also, when will pools be announced? It's 11 days before the event. I'm guessing this upcoming Monday (20th)?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Online reg will likely end on Monday, I'll announce this final tonight. Then expect pools online like 2 days after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom