• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
also, i forgot to mention

rules will be up later today. im just formatting them up for the site and the forums.

and the player list will be updated as well later today.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wait so are the hotel rooms all gone, or are there still 25 left like the OP says?

If they're gone, anyone mind letting me and Arty crash with them? We're cool with the floor or whatever, and we'll pay our share obviously.

sidefx

Smash Champion
my bad. forgot to update the post.

they are indeed all sold out.

also @ Master_Helmet: Driving from berkeley would probably be easier for you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
my bad. forgot to update the post.

they are indeed all sold out.

also @ Master_Helmet: Driving from berkeley would probably be easier for you.
My heart is going to explode at this news. It's time to party!!!! Can't wait to MM people at the hotel.. I'm going to conquer every room! lol.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Got a question for anyone who lives in Antioch or is familiar with the area.

Are there any really nice restaurants in the area worth checking out? Particularly something that I might not be able to find on the east coast? I know this is random, but I figure someone on here prolly has an answer for me.

Edit- Only about 60 entrants? Whaaaaaat? o_O

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Something tells me that if the rooms are all sold out then there will be more than 60 entrants...

On a slightly different note, Ally is looking for a hotel room too, so if anyone can house/hotel the three of us (me, Arty, Ally) then let me know.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Anyone have room in their room for 2?
I don't take up much space nor will my friend and our belongings.

Of course we're willing to pay.
Even a bit more if necessary. PM me please!

sidefx

Smash Champion

Are there any really nice restaurants in the area worth checking out? Particularly something that I might not be able to find on the east coast? I know this is random, but I figure someone on here prolly has an answer for me.

Antioch and the surrounding area really dont offer much as far as restaurants go. Mostly everything is either fast food, or chain restaurants. Much of the area (the newer areas) are newly developed housing projects, which include cookie cutter shopping centers that all have the same ****.

Your best bet would be in Berkeley (roughly 30 min ride on BART from the Pittsburg/Bay point BART station) or in SF. There are TONS of places in either of those cities. Especially SF.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in and out is across the street. nothing else really matters (for non-west coastians)

again, you guys better have those prosu burgers back at the venue too cause those were really legit as well

/foodswag

Walt

Smash Ace

Antioch is mostly ghetto. Like most of the bay area that can't actually SEE the bay.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have a double queen and it's just me. If any houseboys smashers are looking for room, PM or VM me. Be prepared to be cooped up. :yeahboi:

Browny

Smash Hater
Something tells me that if the rooms are all sold out then there will be more than 60 entrants...

On a slightly different note, Ally is looking for a hotel room too, so if anyone can house/hotel the three of us (me, Arty, Ally) then let me know.
Ramada Inn has 116 guestrooms.
* that by... how many people to a room?

Yeah I dont think you have much to worry about with regards to pre-reg numbers lol...

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL so apparently the 116 rooms at the ramada are completely booked 100% from smashers.

soooo, pre-reg list or not, there's MINIMUM 300-400 people confirmed for this event lol, so sick

sidefx

Smash Champion
i think there are 4 rooms that arent reserved by smashers. Of those 4, 2 of them are rented out as apartments, and the other 2 are reserved for these two construction workers who are friends with the manager.

But.. every other room will have a smasher or 10 in them.

**** i cant wait...

FOR EVERYONE TO ****ING PRE-REG!!!!! LOANSD0GIAWSHGA0WINAW03=QA-WON9HAWEH
http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=38

Cyrain

Smash Ace
in and out is across the street. nothing else really matters (for non-west coastians)

again, you guys better have those prosu burgers back at the venue too cause those were really legit as well

/foodswag
Lol I'm tryina take a girl out to dinner while I'm there, not eat fast food. xD I'm romantic enough to take her somewhere nice, but not romantic enough to really look it up and arrange for something awesome. Smash community is letting me down right now. =(((((

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Also I think everyone should put a piece of paper on every door that includes what game they play/want to chill with. Sadly it matters to alot of people so I think it'd be a good idea to find the right people.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Also I think everyone should put a piece of paper on every door that includes what game they play/want to chill with. Sadly it matters to alot of people so I think it'd be a good idea to find the right people.
I agree with this. Everyone do that please so I know which rooms to hit up.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Some people might have reserved rooms but dont intend to come, or maybe reserved too many rooms. I hope that they release them soon so others have the chance to get them.

Im going to be releasing a room myself soon since part of the group will be doing housing on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom