• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[PLAN] Super Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
I know I am new here, but I am here to tell about, or plan a Super Smash Bros. Fan Game.

It will be made with Game Maker 7 or 8 Pro, or 8.1
Will feature 3D Graphics
Will have 55 Characters
Will have 40 Stages
Will have 70 Items

I will be planning more than 5 Modes.

Contest
Yes, I am holding a contest to see which person can come up with the best name for my game. Whoever gives me the perfect name for the game will not only be a trophy character, but a character him/herself. Come up with the best name, and you can have your own trophy and character! Not only that, but he/she can make the theme for the game, and the trailer, no better deal than THAT!

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
It will be made with Game Maker 7 or 8 Pro, or 8.1
Will feature 3D Graphics
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guys, we really need to make a rule or something saying that you can't start up a new project thread without a demo, or at least a demonstration video.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
It is a PLAN, not a real thing. I will take off the plan part when I have a good title. The only one we got is Unfinished, and I want more suggestions.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
People are skeptical of projects that haven't been started yet, because so many of them don't amount to much. You should probably make something before posting here.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Have something playable to show before you post the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom