• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
EDITED ABOVE POST..but new rules added lol ^

EDIT: Also no characters that are in S, or A tier, or Peach, Jiggs or characters that don't rely on their "B"moves for good recoveries/approaches... XD "I'm chicken ok"LOL

/supertroll XD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
To anyone I may have insulted, or irritated: I'm sorry. I let my depression, and life problems interfere with Smash, and that was very low of me. I may not agree with many of you, regarding your opinions on smash, or how you guys have treated me in the past because of that, but I've decided that I'm going to do my best to look past it all. Smash is more than a hobby for me; it is my passion, and I'm tired of not having a very positive relationship with the community.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
oh Btw,I'll be taking all

SINGLE BUTTON MELEE MM's.

I use Yoshi. uhhh

No sheiks,
unless were playing PAL
XD

uhhh yeah! >.>;;

/troll?

EDIT: Also no characters that are in S, or A tier, or Peach, Jiggs or characters that don't rely on their "B"moves for good recoveries/approaches... XD "I'm chicken ok"LOL

/supertroll XD
ill take you up on that for a dollar. I think I can cheese some stocks off.

edit: lol the new and improved rubyiris....brought to you by the genesis crew-is there nothing they can't do? HYPE!!

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
To anyone I may have insulted, or irritated: I'm sorry. I let my depression, and life problems interfere with Smash, and that was very low of me. I may not agree with many of you, regarding your opinions on smash, or how you guys have treated me in the past because of that, but I've decided that I'm going to do my best to look past it all. Smash is more than a hobby for me; it is my passion, and I'm tired of not having a very positive relationship with the community.
That was very big of you, man. Looking forward to a couple of rounds of Smash with you whenever at the hotel.

Who are you? ^
Still had to lol at this though. XD

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's fine, you need not to justify yourself. All you need to do is try your best. =)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's fine, you need not to justify yourself. All you need to do is try your best. =)
Actually that's not me justifying my actions, that's an observation made by some friends of mine. Regardless, the point stands. I let my real life problems interfere with smash, and I shouldn't have done that, and I'm going to do my best to be a better person from now on.

@Tope: What exactly constitutes BS?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really it just comes down to bringing personal life into a tournament thread. People view this thread to read about upcoming hype, pools, scheduling, and pertinent tournament information. They do not (I can only assume) view this thread to read about Rubyisris chronicles.

Although I can sympathize with your depression and general loathing of an online communities lack of caring (which I myself contribute to) this really is not the place to talk about such things. A better place would be your facebook/livejournal/whatever.

yoshq

Smash Master
Brawl players: taking all captain falcon ditto money matches up to $10, or other low tier char dittoes. Or vs my luigi
serious **** is serious

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Brawl players: taking all captain falcon ditto money matches up to $10, or other low tier char dittoes. Or vs my luigi
serious **** is serious
$10 Ganon vs Falcon... $10 Ganon vs Luigi

itson

edit: I'm taking infinite dimensional cape $MMs... whoever lasts the longest wins, best of 5 rounds. $ -any amount- $

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Actually it was AZ + Kage and Emily, really.
Thank you for saying sorry especially to AZ.
You are def forgiven hope to see you there!

good **** emily ^_^

hype hype
hype hype just 3 more days!!!
Im nervous!!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
serious **** is serious
I'll do Captain, Low tier, and against your Luigi.

5 dollars each.

I'M GETTING PAPPERRRRRR

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Fly will be "on". His peak is better than Wobbles's. Wobbles is just more consistent (which is more useful, IMO, but Fly's gonna have a real good day ;)).
Me?

Consistent?

You have me confused with someone else sir.

Besides, I doubt you've even seen me playing at my peak.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Robbles, we need to play again! I need to make you pause and yell out in exclamation when I do something really outrageous to you! ;D

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
The King, I didn't pre reg so you can throw me into the dark pool lol. Anyways, see you guys on saturday and maybe sunday norcal people.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I seem to remember seeing some **** vids of your PPL Time Attacks. I'll MM you for a dollar :D

2P Time Attack or VS?

also I refuse to play 3D.
I don't have any vids on my youtube account youtube.com/dookdigity. I am not that **** at all I just want to play with real people :awesome:

Yeah I am down for $1 2D time attack. You can pick whatever speed level you want to play on. First to win 2 sets? After we can let the friendlies begin. There will also be a friendly PPL tournament.

COME AT ME! I only played Tetris Attack for SNES but they're the same game right? I will totally money match you.
Name your price. Do you prefer time attack or Vs mode?

I also have money matches with:

Esam $2 for Time Attack and $3 for VS.
Nick Riddle $5
Ankoku $1
Abate$?
*This Could Be You* $∞

WassupJB

Smash Lord
The King, I didn't pre reg so you can throw me into the dark pool lol. Anyways, see you guys on saturday and maybe sunday norcal people.
wait you're entering....entering what game? this tournament just went from ehh to amazing. hopefully i see you there p-air.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Jcaesar and they are having project m there at saturday in the afternoon and hopefully there will be enough tvs for pm casuals and if its there on sunday I will be there too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Do whatever speed you want, I play on LV2 purely because of preference.

I don't have an N64 controller though, I'll have to buy one sometime this week lol.
If you have a Planet Puzzle League for DS we can play on that too.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Do whatever speed you want, I play on LV2 purely because of preference.

I don't have an N64 controller though, I'll have to buy one sometime this week lol.
If you have a Planet Puzzle League for DS we can play on that too.
Don't worry about the N64 controller. I will have one you can use.

I will bring my DS we can play Planet Puzzle League too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom